Genuine Burglar - what would you do?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Genuine Burglar - what would you do?

Post by BandG »

If you were home alone and you heard a noise from downstairs - you look down and see a very sexy man or woman (whatever your preference) inside your home dressed in black and carrying some rope and duct tape how do you think you would genuinely react?

I think most rational people would hide and try and call the cops but part of me might want to get caught! If I could guarantee they just tie me up for a bit and don't hurt me I really don't have many valuables...

Any thoughts?!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

My fantasies might suggest that I would surrender in the hope of being tied, in reality I think self preservation would kick in.

Unless it was someone like [mention]JulieG[/mention] who is probably there with designs on my bare feet.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

If I was somehow 100% sure they were only going to rob the place, then I could see myself surrendering just so I can be kept bound and gagged for a while.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I have home invasion fantasies, but they're just that, fantasies.

My first instinct if someone broke into my place would be to go grab my gun.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago My fantasies might suggest that I would surrender in the hope of being tied, in reality I think self preservation would kick in.

Unless it was someone like @JulieG who is probably there with designs on my bare feet.
Wow ! Two people.with fantasies.about.me.in the same.week!

Well we'd wrestle but who'd end up tied up? And will your feet or my bottom be the target.for.fun.

To answer your question. Unless I recognised my current play.partner staging a break in role play, I'd hide and call police.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

If I saw them unobserved, I'd call the police. Fantasy is one thing, but reality is quite another. If they spotted me and surprised me, I probably wouldn't fight. Unless I had a clear path to rush past them.

I remember seeing a video while back where a cute Canadian guy recounted a time when he spotted two burglars in his apartment. He said he had all these elaborate thoughts of a Home Alone type defense, but just surrendered when they saw him sneak back into the bedroom and they went after him. "They tied me up with my iPod charger cord," he says jokingly. And there are even illustrations to go along with it. Including one of him laying on the bed with his hands behind his back.

For the curious:
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

The fantasizing Dom in me would like to sneak up on her, overpower her, and use her own bondage implements to tie and gag her nicely. But realistically, not knowing if she is armed with a deadly weapon, I’d probably just call the police.
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

I almost wanna make a plea deal with them where they tie me up and I don't call the cops lmao

I have some serious home invasion/kidnapping fantasies so I'm not sure if be able to stop myself haha
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well, I don't have those kinds of fantasies but should someone decide to break into my house when I'm home and they bring tie up supplies, boy are they in for a surprise! Let's just say it won't be me getting tied up 😈

In reality I'd tied them up and call the police. In the not so reality, maybe I'd keep them bound for a few days before I decide what to do with them, call the police or let them go. But that would take some serious convincing/begging to let them go free. I don't want a repeat break in or them breaking into anyone else's for that matter. Now if they just broke in hoping to get caught and tied up, then maybe I'll let it slide. All they'd have to do is knock next time 🤣
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

If I was in a position where I couldn't/didn't have time to call for help or make a run for it, I'd probably start by asking loudly if someone's there, just to make my presence known. The last thing I want is to surprise them in case they're armed. Ideally, they would peace the fuck out.

But if they really insist on robbing me, I'd just surrender. They can take whatever they want as long as they leave me unharmed, and I would offer them to tie me up if that makes them feel safe/better. I'll be out of it in seconds after they leave anyway, and hopefully that's enough to convince them that I'm harmless.

If it turns out that they'd brought a bag full of ropes and duct tape, I'd start worrying whether it's an actual burglar or some kind of serial rapist lol.

I've roleplayed scenarios like this with my partner before though. It's fun as long as you stay in character (this is our biggest problem haha).
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Definitely call the police.

Having fun based around a fantasy is one thing, but if it's real I'm not interested.

It was something that I fantasised about a lot as a teenager, but now my fantasies tend to revolve around meeting a nice woman in her 50s who likes gloves and TUGs. 😃
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely surrounding so I can be tied and gagged
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I'd surrender and just let them tie me up and gag me without any resistance.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Pepper spray, taser, or a good ol M4 with laser, foregrip, Holographic sight, 50 drum mag. If I feel my life is in too big of a dange if I fight back, only then I'll surrender.
The fact that some of you genuienly reply "I'd surrender to be tied up willfully" is somewhat concerning to say the least.
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Minerva wrote: 1 year ago The fact that some of you genuienly reply "I'd surrender to be tied up willfully" is somewhat concerning to say the least.
I don’t believe for a second any one would willingly let themselves get tied up in a real life burglar scenario. No matter how much you’re into bondage.
I think everyone’s just playing up the topic of this board for fun. The topic would be dull if it looked for genuine responses as they’d all be along the lines of “I’d call the cops” or “I’d shoot them. Murica” etc.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

so if it is a sexy burglar and you have the confidence to overpower her, then...

source: Bondage Mischief. Tumblr

make her helpless. the right is on your side : )
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Minerva wrote: 1 year ago Pepper spray, taser, or a good ol M4 with laser, foregrip, Holographic sight, 50 drum mag. If I feel my life is in too big of a dange if I fight back, only then I'll surrender.
The fact that some of you genuienly reply "I'd surrender to be tied up willfully" is somewhat concerning to say the least.
A lot of people here live in a perpetual fantasy world.
SweetSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SweetSwitch »

Probably i will make some noises to make them aware that i'm at home, and i will surrender , asking them to be kind with me . (In reality i will probably hide and call the cops)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Minerva wrote: 1 year ago Pepper spray, taser, or a good ol M4 with laser, foregrip, Holographic sight, 50 drum mag. If I feel my life is in too big of a dange if I fight back, only then I'll surrender.
It's probably less "this would be so great" and more "there are dangerous people in my house, I don't want to get hurt". Ask any professional, and they will tell you not to resist. I mean, if they don't know you are here, call the police, and hide, of course. But if the see you? Especially if they are armed? Fighting back is probably the dumbest thing you could do in this case. As soon as they see you, your life is already in danger. Just the thought of some idiots who do this for the first time, just being there might make them so nervous that they just kill you in panic.
I live in a one-room flat. No way for me to hide here, and I certainly wouldn't fight back, because that's crazy (except for people who really know how to defend themselves, I guess). My stuff can be replaced. My life can't. Don't play the hero, it's not worth it.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

If I can call the cops, I would. If I could escape, I would. If I could hide, I would. In that order :).

If none of these options would be available, I would make a lot of noise so they know I'm here. If they come to confront me, I would surrender without even trying to fight back and I would suggest they lock me in a closet or something.

I wouldn't really feel safe asking them to tie me up, especially when it's a male burglar. Too much up close intimate contact. In real life, that is. In fantasy, on the other hand ;) ..
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Well, I don't have those kinds of fantasies but should someone decide to break into my house when I'm home and they bring tie up supplies, boy are they in for a surprise! Let's just say it won't be me getting tied up 😈

In reality I'd tied them up and call the police. In the not so reality, maybe I'd keep them bound for a few days before I decide what to do with them, call the police or let them go. But that would take some serious convincing/begging to let them go free. I don't want a repeat break in or them breaking into anyone else's for that matter. Now if they just broke in hoping to get caught and tied up, then maybe I'll let it slide. All they'd have to do is knock next time 🤣
what type of home invasion scenarios do you think about ?
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

I would hide and call the police. I'm not messing with an actual burglar.
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

I would knock out the male folk chair bound the children and hogtie the adult females in their lingerie. Strong gags - muzzle gags for the women and tape gags for the female chidren.
Last edited by JennyTied 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

GirlBondage wrote: 1 year ago so if it is a sexy burglar and you have the confidence to overpower her, then...

Can I break into your house please? 💕
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

JulieG wrote: 11 months ago
GirlBondage wrote: 1 year ago so if it is a sexy burglar and you have the confidence to overpower her, then...

Can I break into your house please? 💕
I like a male burgular.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic