Seeing A Guy that I want to introduce Bondage to.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sabrina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Seeing A Guy that I want to introduce Bondage to.

Post by Sabrina »

I am currently dating A Guy that I would like to do some Bondage Roleplay with, Id like to dress up in my Police Costume and "Arrest" him.

How do I introduce this concept?.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

My advice is for you to be straightforward with most of it. I finally got out of my own way and just said something like “I want to play games where tie you up. Does that interest you?” Save the specifics for after you know that answer

I made the mistake once of asking that and when she said “yes” and I never followed up and did it. I have regretted it my whole life!
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

When I was dating my wife, there was a point when I felt comfortable asking her if she has any sexual fantasies. She told me hers, and then she asked if I had any. And it went from there. I feel it's a safe question to ask when the time is right because everybody has sexual fantasies, don't they?
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago When I was dating my wife, there was a point when I felt comfortable asking her if she has any sexual fantasies. She told me hers, and then she asked if I had any. And it went from there. I feel it's a safe question to ask when the time is right because everybody has sexual fantasies, don't they?
Yeah, I think that's probably the best way to do it. Start a conversation about what kinks/fantasies you both have, and suggest you do some of each. You do some of his, he does some of yours.

That way, everybody's happy!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic