Build-a-gag

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ChloroGaggedDoll
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Build-a-gag

Post by ChloroGaggedDoll »

Hey all,

Been feeling particularly submissive the last few days and have been building up a bit of a craving to be gagged.

With that in mind, I'd love for some suggestions and inspiration as to how I should keep myself quiet: build me a gag, please!

Layers, stuffing, etc are all appreciated, and bonus points for descriptiveness (materials, tying style) and aesthetics. Cloth gags are my favourite (otn, otm, thick cleaves, padding, etc), but please suggest whatever you want. Colors and materials would definitely also be welcome, would love to pick up some cute materials from a fabric store to cut into gags/bindings.

Thank you!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

First pull a pair of tights over your head, push two more pairs of tights into your mouth, pushing the nylon hood into your mouth. Put a rubber ball in another stocking and pull it.into your mouth aswell, tie it behind your neck. Wrap tape.round your mouth and eyes and ears,. Then pull another nylon hood over your head.

How.will you tie your hands.and feet?
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

I love building up a good layered gag, so here’s my 2 cents:

1- Nice stuffing/packing of your choice crammed in your mouth

2- 3 strips of grey duct tape going horizontal from ear to ear, followed by 2 more in a big X diagonally over those. Finish up with 2 strips under your jaw to squeeze that jaw shut too

3- a red bandana, classic look for a good ol otm layer

4- some clear plastic wrap to go over your freshly taped mouth, ensuring to go up over your ears and under your jaw, back around to the top of your head and underneath your chin. You’ll want the plenty of coverage for protection for the next step. 6-10 wraps will do

5- some black electrical tape wrapped over your mouth, nice and tight

6- and the piece de resistance, a big white cloth for a snug OTN gag to finish it off
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

[mention]ChloroGaggedDoll[/mention]

I think that you should start with a nice, thick white cloth and stuff that into your mouth. Maybe two if you can get them in. Needs to be full for the stuffing to be effective.

Then take a bandana, pick your favourite colour, I like blue, and roll that into a band. Use that to cleave your mouth and keep the stuffing inside, tying the ends tightly at the back of your head.

Then fold another white cloth into a band and OTM gag yourself with that, again tying the ends tightly at the back of your head.

I hope that you have some nice silk scarves lying around. Take a nice blue one and fold that into a band. Then take a very large and thick wad of cotton wool pleats. Place the thick wad of cotton wool over your already gagged mouth, take the folded silk scarf and put it over your mouth tying the ends of the silk scarf at the back of your head tightly, compressing the thick wad of cotton wool against your already gagged mouth.

Then take another silk scarf and fold that into a band that is slightly bigger and tie that over the whole lot to keep it tidy.

Obviously all self-gagging and self-bondage should be practiced in a safe manner.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Probably being a party pooper here but if you’re doing self bondage be very careful with any kind of stuffing. Much as we all love a good stuff gag we don’t want anyone choking.

Love your profile picture btw.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Dpsiic wrote: 1 year ago Probably being a party pooper here but if you’re doing self bondage be very careful with any kind of stuffing. Much as we all love a good stuff gag we don’t want anyone choking.

Love your profile picture btw.
As someone who does a lot of self bondage, I couldn't agree more. Be aware of your limits and sometimes less is more. Even just a little bit of stuffing and a tight enough gag can get the job done.

[mention]ChloroGaggedDoll[/mention] My suggestion is an ankle sock for stuffing and a folded white pillow case for an otm gag. It might not be as elaborate as the other suggestions, but it works. This is what I use for my sessions and it keeps me quiet!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic