Telling friends

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Telling friends

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

I JUST OPENED UP TO MY BEST FRIEND ABOUT BEING INTO BONDAGE AND I DIDN'T LOSE HER!!!

It's such a massive weight off my shoulders, because she's the first person I've ever told.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Congratulations. A true friend: somebody who accepts you for who you are. You're fortunate to have somebody like that as a best friend.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Ducttapeenthusiast wrote: 1 year ago I JUST OPENED UP TO MY BEST FRIEND ABOUT BEING INTO BONDAGE AND I DIDN'T LOSE HER!!!

It's such a massive weight off my shoulders, because she's the first person I've ever told.
That’s great! I hope it opens up new worlds for you! But “I didn’t lose her” probably wasn’t the whole goal of telling her. What was the rest of her reaction?
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago
Ducttapeenthusiast wrote: 1 year ago I JUST OPENED UP TO MY BEST FRIEND ABOUT BEING INTO BONDAGE AND I DIDN'T LOSE HER!!!

That’s great! I hope it opens up new worlds for you! But “I didn’t lose her” probably wasn’t the whole goal of telling her. What was the rest of her reaction?
She didn't really have one, just that she doesn't think any less of me because of it. The goal of telling her was just to have the weight off my chest and she seemed like she would be a safe person given her openness about what she enjoys.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I'm glad that worked out for you. Honestly, if someone stops being your friend because of this, they aren't worth your time, anyway. Easier said than done, I know. But in any case, great that it worked out, and that you now could at least mention stuff, in case you need to talk to someone.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
SweetSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SweetSwitch »

Very nice, that's mean is a true friend, lucky you
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

That's good to hear. I've never been able to tell anyone and feel like it would be a massive weight off my shoulders but I just worry about them disapproving so for now it's only for me and the many members of this site to know about.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic