Wrap around tape gags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bg23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Wrap around tape gags

Post by bg23 »

Hey everyone, I have been a long time lurker, used to be part time commented and now feel like getting a bit more involved in the community. Figured I'd start off with a post here just to reintegrate before writing up a story of one of my adventures.

So my question is this: I've noticed often in stories that the female (or male) victim is often wrap gagged with duct tape. In my experience, I've never met one girl open to having her hair potentially ripped out and as a man I know how painful it can be. Can I get a show of hands of people that have tried duct tape wrap gags IRL and enjoyed it enough to repeat it?
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I love them - I'm a guy.

I prefer the open mouth wrap around which you see on Borderland Bound videos for example. Ensures some drool and for me when I've gagged myself in this way I I like I can breathe better. But it does hurt taking it off regardless.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I have mixed feelings about them.

Applying wrap around tape gags is more troublesome compared to other gags. Since I use long-hair wigs, I have to put them into a ponytail in order to apply the gag as it's too troublesome to hold the hair up while wrapping the tape around. Also, taping over the wig would just damage it too much and I since don't buy cheap wigs, I want them to last as long as possible. Removing the wrap around gag is also something of a pain, not to mention that it's a lot of tape that could have just been used in strips.

On the other hand, they are pretty effective gags, even without any stuffing. They look nice and I always feel very helpless with one on. In fact, I've had a few self bondage sessions where I felt so helpless with the wrap around tape gag that I had to remind myself that I could get out whenever I wanted. Literally the closest that I felt like I had been kidnapped.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

My partner likes them, so it's something I've had to endure from time to time. We use bondage tape which is self-adhesive and doesn't really get stuck in your hair a lot.

Had it done to me in a different situation once with duct tape, non consensual. Was not fun untangling myself, but surprisingly didn't hurt too much. I'm not very sensitive to pain though. Pulled a bit of hair, but not too bad. I think it differs from person to person a lot.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Lady Knotty wrote: 1 year ago My partner likes them, so it's something I've had to endure from time to time. We use bondage tape which is self-adhesive and doesn't really get stuck in your hair a lot.

Had it done to me in a different situation once with duct tape, non consensual. Was not fun untangling myself, but surprisingly didn't hurt too much. I'm not very sensitive to pain though. Pulled a bit of hair, but not too bad. I think it differs from person to person a lot.
Can I just say that a non consensual duct tape wraparound gag is a real dick move, even for a criminal. If I ever were to have to gag someone, I would be very hesitant to wrap tape around the head without a cleave gag underneath. This is to protect the skin and hair, but also (if you leave the cleave's knot available below or above the tape) it can act as a quick unlocking mechanism for the whole gag. That way, although your subject is properly gagged and muffled, they would also be safe from gag-related risks.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Their the best. Very effective on our mouths
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

My girlfriend is crazy about her hair but she still lets me wrap gag her with tape even though it does suck pulling it off.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I like them but I'm with the other users in that I'm not too fond of how they get in hair or the pain of removing it. During self bondage as far as wrap gags I usually opt for ace bandages. Stretchy and don't get into the hair. Also you can tie the bandage to a anchor point such as a pole or even your underwear for additional helplessness. In that instance it works as both a OTM and a tight cleave gag.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

They'd be more fun if it wasn't for the pain caused by the tape pulling on hair. I only do it in very specific cases for that reason. For just playing around, a few strips of tape works.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago Can I just say that a non consensual duct tape wraparound gag is a real dick move, even for a criminal. If I ever were to have to gag someone, I would be very hesitant to wrap tape around the head without a cleave gag underneath. This is to protect the skin and hair, but also (if you leave the cleave's knot available below or above the tape) it can act as a quick unlocking mechanism for the whole gag. That way, although your subject is properly gagged and muffled, they would also be safe from gag-related risks.
Yeah, that's why he's now banned from all events around my area lol
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I wouldn't try it with duct tape, but bondage tape and vet wrap are perfect for it as it only sticks to itself
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago I have mixed feelings about them.

Applying wrap around tape gags is more troublesome compared to other gags. Since I use long-hair wigs, I have to put them into a ponytail in order to apply the gag as it's too troublesome to hold the hair up while wrapping the tape around. Also, taping over the wig would just damage it too much and I since don't buy cheap wigs, I want them to last as long as possible. Removing the wrap around gag is also something of a pain, not to mention that it's a lot of tape that could have just been used in strips.

On the other hand, they are pretty effective gags, even without any stuffing. They look nice and I always feel very helpless with one on. In fact, I've had a few self bondage sessions where I felt so helpless with the wrap around tape gag that I had to remind myself that I could get out whenever I wanted. Literally the closest that I felt like I had been kidnapped.
I agree with the points here. It really makes you feel helplessly silenced, but it does use a lot of material. I love the look of it more than any tape gag.
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Koncrete »

I would never use actual duct tape for a wrap around gag. I love these gags though and use a specific "electricians bundling tape". It's still pretty sticky and hurts a bit coming off but is much more reasonable then duct tape.

Wrapped tape gags have always been my favorite and just feel so good being applied. Especially when your mouth is stuffed first. Would definitely recommend for all the subby ones out there haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic