Meet-Up June? Anybody?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Meet-Up June? Anybody?

Post by Inkstain »

I've got vacation from work the second week of June. Is there anyone in the Boston/Salem area willing to meet a past-his-prime guy in his late fifties who'd like to be tied up/gagged for real ONCE before he croaks? Will come to your place or pay for hotel room.
(Gawd, that was pathetic, wasn't it? Call it a late-life crisis.)
I apologize if this post is inappropriate.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Inkstain wrote: 1 year ago I've got vacation from work the second week of June. Is there anyone in the Boston/Salem area willing to meet a past-his-prime guy in his late fifties who'd like to be tied up/gagged for real ONCE before he croaks? Will come to your place or pay for hotel room.
(Gawd, that was pathetic, wasn't it? Call it a late-life crisis.)
I apologize if this post is inappropriate.
This isn't specifically a meetup site but I would definitely look into the several different munches/clubs in the area. Most groups are conscious of the difficulty of people to actively seek out like-minded people and are very welcoming. You might or might not get tied but you will at least get to meet some people with similar interests! Fetlife usually keeps a list of munch opportunities for large villages and cities.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic