Reverse foot fetish

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Quintus09

Reverse foot fetish

Post by Quintus09 »

I may only be 13 but I know what a foot fetish is.

I love seeing girls and women barefooted, particularly if it’s not somewhere you’d expect , like in a shop or walking down the street rather than in a swimming pool or at the beach. I like seeing pictures of women tied up bare foot and imagine tickling their bare feet. I also imagine being tied up and being made to smell or kiss girls bare feet.

But. I also like showing my bare feet off. I like girls and women seeing my bare feet and long to be tied up and tickled on my bare feet by girls and women. If I can come up with an excuse to put my bare feet up on a table so girls and women , not barefoot, can see my soles, I feel wonderful. Does anyone else share this reverse feeling.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It’s not exactly what you mean, but knowing lots of men, and some women, have a foot fetish, heel dipping, toe dangling or just blatantly kicking my shoes of, putting my feet up ( bare or nyloned) and wiggling my toes to tease and intimidate is fun. Not really a reverse foot fetish as you state it, but using someone’s foot fetish to tease and torment them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic