Anyone Gone to a Dominatrix

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Anyone Gone to a Dominatrix

Post by BondageBoyUK »

I thought of going to a Dominatrix since I've never had anyone to explore my kinks with. I booked one for next week but now I've got cold feet.

I don't like the idea of having to be naked in front of someone I've literally never met and I'm pretty vanilla only really into the bondage and a little bit of discipline I guess. so I'm kinda frightened at the idea should I cancel or am I just nervous?
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Nope never
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

DM me
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year agoDM me
I'm new on here not got private messages yet I'll reply when I can.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I have quite a bit of experience but I don’t want to share it publicly
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago I have quite a bit of experience but I don’t want to share it publicly
That's understandable. Like I said I'll message you back when I can. :D
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Not intentionally, but I did have an encounter with one without knowing it at the time.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3532
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

cellofello wrote: 1 year ago Not intentionally, but I did have an encounter with one without knowing it at the time.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3532
Damn just read it. What an incredible story I'll babe to start going to these conventions and see if I get lucky :lol:
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I have and they never said I had to be naked. Usually there’s some discussion of what you specifically want. When I expressed that I was only interim bondage, she said that’s fine and I was fully clothed the whole time. It probably depends on the dominatrix though I suppose.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

RotiferTape wrote: 1 year ago I have and they never said I had to be naked. Usually there’s some discussion of what you specifically want. When I expressed that I was only interim bondage, she said that’s fine and I was fully clothed the whole time. It probably depends on the dominatrix though I suppose.
Thanks to be honest I think I'm gonna cancel. She hasn't asked me any of my interests or anything and I'm not impressed by that. I know she's supposed to be in charge but I feel like I should have at least been asked about the things that are a big NO for me. Thanks again for the response.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]BondageBoyUK[/mention] Yeah, the fact that she hssn't inquired about your interests or more importantly, your boundaries, is quite concerning. Either she's new at this and doesn't understand how important commuication is between a dom and a sub, or, god forbid, she sees being a domimatrix as an excuse to abuse others.

Either way, she should educate herself about how bdsm relationships actually work. Good call on cancelling the session and best of luck in your search!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago @BondageBoyUK Yeah, the fact that she hssn't inquired about your interests or more importantly, your boundaries, is quite concerning. Either she's new at this and doesn't understand how important commuication is between a dom and a sub, or, god forbid, she sees being a domimatrix as an excuse to abuse others.

Either way, she should educate herself about how bdsm relationships actually work. Good call on cancelling the session and best of luck in your search!

Thanks. There's a new one started in my area might message her and see how it goes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic