Virtual tie up

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
HandgagLover

Virtual tie up

Post by HandgagLover »

Might just be me but considering I'm not getting any tie up action irl atm I've started to get interested in speaking with people and have them instruct me how to tie myself up. Basically self bondage but with the added thrill of not knowing how you're gonna get tied and gagged until they tell you what to do...

Considering I don't like doing much rp I find this works for me quite well! Am I the only who seems into this or are there others out there?
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

That's not something I've tried before but it sounds really fun and interesting! How do you do it, an audio/video call? Do you let them decide how long you've gotta stay bound?
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Tbh it's just written instructions in a chat - no need for audio/video. Obviously need some trust that you're doing what they're telling you to...I basically say how long i'm free for and we work something out!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

100% yes I enjoy them a lot. Sometimes I do them. Also really like videos with tie up instructions. Altough sadly there are not that many
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Tomat0skins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tomat0skins »

Sounds like quite a lot of fun~

Any occasions that you especially loved?
Professional gag slut. For all your slutty gag-related needs.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

I've done it a couple of times years ago. Its fun but nothing beats meeting someone in person for the real thing. Of course, if you don't have any plans to ever meet anyone in person, its a good substitute.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Jaaaake wrote: 1 year ago I've done it a couple of times years ago. Its fun but nothing beats meeting someone in person for the real thing. Of course, if you don't have any plans to ever meet anyone in person, its a good substitute.
As someone who's very hesitant about meeting people for TUGS, this might be a good alternative for me. What was your experience like?
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Malacoda
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Malacoda »

Two words--Second Life.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I like it
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Been a while since I've done this now but good to see there's others here who like it! :D
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

I did this once awhile ago when I was just getting into roleplaying with people online. It was low-key a sub-dom thing where we would chill and play games and they would randomly order me to tie myself up or gag myself. It was pretty short lived but at the time it was super hot since it was my first real bondage experience with someone else
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I did this once several years ago with someone on one of the older sites. I forget the details, but I think my feet were tied and my upper arms tied to my sides, but my hands were free and we talked like that. No pictures or videos. I probably wouldn't do that, but I think this was before I had any webcam, anyway. It was an interesting experience.
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

I've done virtual tie ups before on discord. It wasn't my favorite thing, but having someone tell me what to do and how to do it ALMOST felt like they (the Dom) were doing it.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
patrik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by patrik »

interesting
sounds like a fun game to play :)
i would like to give it a try
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

This honestly sounds like a lot of fun
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Think I'd like a voice recording where they've pretended to tie me up, gag me and taunt me so I could so self bondage and listen to it. Like a POV video you see online.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

It would be nice if there were SnapChat filters for bondage. At the very least you could be able to see and simulate yourself bound on a fictional basis.
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

This sounds really fun! I’d love to do this in the future
Merida : - )
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Shocked at quite how many people are actually interested in/have done this! Thought it was just me! :P
Snidely
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Snidely »

I've done virtual tie ups a few times. It was great during lockdown, and even now its a great way to train a girl before I bind her in person!
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Haven't done one of these in a while and I'm itching to do another one...need to be tied up and lose control at some point haha
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

Did another one of these last weekend and I'd forgotten how much I liked it....need to find people who'll do it to me more! :P
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

HandgagLover wrote: 1 year ago Did another one of these last weekend and I'd forgotten how much I liked it....need to find people who'll do it to me more! :P
Oh hey (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by .vanessa »

Tomat0skins wrote: 1 year ago That's not something I've tried before but it sounds really fun and interesting! How do you do it, an audio/video call? Do you let them decide how long you've gotta stay bound?
Exactly!
It's the game that I've been playing for a few years with a friend I met on the web and that for various reasons we can't meet.

Is very funny
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

chelseykittyc@t wrote: 1 year ago
HandgagLover wrote: 1 year ago Did another one of these last weekend and I'd forgotten how much I liked it....need to find people who'll do it to me more! :P
Oh hey (:
You know where to find me haha :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic