Setting the scene

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Setting the scene

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

So I have been thinking an awful lot recently, maybe more than I should or usually do. Not sure if it's just my creative mind working over time or myself but that is another topic for another time.

Anyhow the topic at hand really even though it's not related to bondage in its entirety is that whenever I am writing my own books be they fantasy, historical or science fiction I always try and include a tie up scene in each and everyone of them when and where I can. The great thing about being a fictional writer really is the extent of your imagination and how limitless it can be at times.

One genre in particular I like to include tie up scenes in is crime as those sorts of books often call for that sort of situation like a kidnapping or a hostage situation. As much as I would just love to throw a tug scene in wherever it needs to make sense to the overall plot for me.

The bondage is nothing really too extreme or over the top just the "Norm" really hands, feet and a gag. As much as I would like to include more within the scene like elbows tied or chest harness I don't think the wider audience would really understand or appreciate it.

I like to elaborate that whilst the villian is trusting up the dame in distress that he adds more ropes along the way that I don't necessarily describe but are still there. You see with writing its all about visualisation in the actual scene as to what is going on.

I guess what is even better for me really is that I normally write from the perspective of zed villian as a I have often found they are far more interesting characters than the good guys as it were.

Do you often find yourself sneaking in a bondage scene when your writing normally? If your a writer such like myself. If so then comment below as I'd love to confer notes.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 16cftelesales »

yeah I like to add bondage element in my stories intentionally, while showing the scene smoothly, people will not find it too exotic or realizing that is part of my bondage fantasies.

I also like my character mention the word GAG while they are in the tug scene, I find it somehow make me horny rather than showing the actual tied and gagged play.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic