Do you think you'd be turned on if arrested

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Do you think you'd be turned on if arrested

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Might seem a strange question I know but I was just wondering if anyone has been arrested and got turned on by it.

A while back I was in a road accident and the police had to come and rescue us (heavy snow so ended up stuck) one of the police officers was an absolutely stunning tall blond and I remember getting a bit horny from looking at her especially when I noticed she had handcuffs on her and I kept running fantasies in my head of her handcuffing me behind my back. It just got me thinking would anyone actually be horny while arrested.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Unlikely, I think it's a scenario where the reality isn't as much fun as the fantasy.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I think k you can fantasize about powerful , good looking women welding handcuffs (like me for example :) ). But if you were getting arrested the thought of what it will do to your friends, family, job etc and what happens to you would overwhelm horny thoughts.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Nope!
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I think k you can fantasize about powerful , good looking women welding handcuffs (like me for example :) ). But if you were getting arrested the thought of what it will do to your friends, family, job etc and what happens to you would overwhelm horny thoughts.
I think you're right I was just wondering. I knew I wouldn't be arrested because I did nothing wrong so that's probably what got me so excited imaging this police women handcuffing me. I was just hoping someone on here may have some experience with getting arrested to clarify.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I think k you can fantasize about powerful , good looking women welding handcuffs (like me for example :) ). But if you were getting arrested the thought of what it will do to your friends, family, job etc and what happens to you would overwhelm horny thoughts.
Now curious, do you have the uniform? :twisted:
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
Now curious, do you have the uniform? :twisted:
Horny jail for you :lol: though, that might excite you.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

No uniform. But that doesn't mean I don't own handcuffs! :twisted:
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago No uniform. But that doesn't mean I don't own handcuffs! :twisted:
I think you can only be respected on this site IF you own a pair of handcuffs :lol:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago No uniform. But that doesn't mean I don't own handcuffs! :twisted:
I could always be taken down by the wicked Detective. :twisted:
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Unlikely, I think it's a scenario where the reality isn't as much fun as the fantasy.
This--as having been ziptie handcuffed it is not a turn on at all!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I've never been arrested and I can't imagine any scenario where it would turn me on. It could be the most beautiful female cop arresting me and there would be only one thought in my head:

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

:) This is certainly an interesting question, personally I would NOT be turned on if arrested but it’s intriguing seeing how many people on here would be :)
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

While I would really like a simulation, the extra negative effects on my life would probably override any physical enjoyment of the moment.

Also super awkward if it DOES turn you on and they notice :lol:
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Absolutely not.

Cops are like pirates: they might sound hot in fantasy fiction but in real life, they are an actual threat that you wouldn't want to get captured by. I would be too disgusted by them and worried about my well-being to find my situation arousing.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Thanks for all the replies folks a decent majority of you said no which I kinda expected. I was just intrigued by the thought of it and thought this would be the place to ask.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Probably not. Plus police handcuffs aren't as appealing to me ropes or/and tape. Totally different feel also.
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

As someone who's been arrested before (twice)...there absolutely is a thrill to it, in the right circumstances. It jolted me into a mild tie up kink. Now, obviously, it depends on the situation. In my case, both times, it was for relatively minor stuff, and I'm very financially secure. That latter fact made it much, much easier to handle when the cuffs went on.

The story of one of them is posted on here. "112 in a 55". Check it out, if you'd like.
Ellie96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ellie96 »

Not arrested but i have been mock arrested by cops for a charity fundraiser, a cute ladycop "arrested" me, i asked if she cold cuff me and she did, going to post a story about it soon! A very fun experience, my profile pic is from the arrest🙂
Always keep Ellie bound and gagged
CStevenSS
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CStevenSS »

@Ellie96, I cannot wait to read that story!
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Marrin wrote: 1 year ago As someone who's been arrested before (twice)...there absolutely is a thrill to it, in the right circumstances. It jolted me into a mild tie up kink. Now, obviously, it depends on the situation. In my case, both times, it was for relatively minor stuff, and I'm very financially secure. That latter fact made it much, much easier to handle when the cuffs went on.

The story of one of them is posted on here. "112 in a 55". Check it out, if you'd like.
Cool I'll check it out later
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Marrin wrote: 1 year ago As someone who's been arrested before (twice)...there absolutely is a thrill to it, in the right circumstances. It jolted me into a mild tie up kink. Now, obviously, it depends on the situation. In my case, both times, it was for relatively minor stuff, and I'm very financially secure. That latter fact made it much, much easier to handle when the cuffs went on.

I had the exact opposite experience but didn’t let it get to me lol. Still love ropes.
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago

I had the exact opposite experience but didn’t let it get to me lol. Still love ropes.

Seems that ropes are what most people prefer, in general. Lol.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

Cuffs are cheating. There. I said it lol.
Marrin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Marrin »

BoundWithRopes wrote: 1 year ago Cuffs are cheating. There. I said it lol.
I must ask...How? I've had them on, for real, and trust me, they weren't something I could get off myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic