What’s on your tie up TODO list?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I haven’t tried this, but would really like to:

1. Be Tied up and Gagged by 4 (or more) guys
2. Be transported Tied and Gagged in a trunk or a van.
3. Be surpriced by som captors, and Tied up whitout knowing Where and when it will happen.

Have tried this, but would like more:

1. Be left Tied up and Gagged in a abandoned building.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I would love to spend a week “kidnapped”. A week tied up in someone else’s house, man woman or couple as my captors , but a whole week all tied up , gagged and at their mercy :D :evil: :twisted: :lol:
Cool one. Ever since I was about 10 I’ve loved the idea of being kept tied up for several days, not just untied after a few hours but really long term tie up.
Banddfun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Banddfun »

Spread eagle with leather cuffs and lots and lots of leather straps. I’ve only had self bondage, so I’d be happy to be clothed and left like that for an hour. I’d also like to strap down a muscular guy and do edging or electro with a lean athletic man. But I’m not very experienced, I married and I’ve lived as a straight family guy and it’s just been a secret fantasy.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

My biggest bondage fantasy is one I would only try at FetishCon and I keep chickening out on doing it there. I would love to be tied up and gagged when housekeeping comes in to clean the room. Especially if she’s fairly young and hot.

I also want to be tied up in the back of someone’s car and driven around.
Alexx23

Post by Alexx23 »

I’ve still never been to a dungeon or anything and I’d love to dominate someone in one. Maybe 2 people at once.

I love the idea of St. Andrews crosses and having one of my slaves play with the other for my enjoyment as their pinned to the wall.
Mikeroper68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mikeroper68 »

Hello,

My fantasy ties are the following:

-Tied up in a hotel room (forced to crossdress and left all night)
-Drugged and wake up completely feminized in a self storage place, tied to a chair
-Blackmailed by a crossdresser and used for 48 hours
-Hogtied with another crossdresser in a hotel room

I think it might be hard because of bathroom, numbness and danger, but these are fantasies.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

*Experience realistic kidnap play
-Bound, gagged, blindfolded, driven in trunk of car or back of a van to my "captor's hideout" and left tied in a dimly lit basement or closet
*Ballgagged
*Locked in a straitjacket
*Mummy wrapped from head to toe
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Jennyjay wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I would love to spend a week “kidnapped”. A week tied up in someone else’s house, man woman or couple as my captors , but a whole week all tied up , gagged and at their mercy :D :evil: :twisted: :lol:
Cool one. Ever since I was about 10 I’ve loved the idea of being kept tied up for several days, not just untied after a few hours but really long term tie up.
Agree!!!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago
Agree!!!
This is something I'd love to do as well, though I'd limit it to a few days. I did get to spend an afternoon and part of an evening bound and gagged in my partner's basement and it was the best bondage experience of my life.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago
Agree!!!
[mention]Jennyjay[/mention]

Sounds like we have the start of mature damsels’ kidnap club here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Bondage related things I haven't done, but I'd like to do before I kick the bucket:

1. Attend the Folsom Street Fair
2. Be tied-up at a public fair
3. Wear tights and a bespoke locking corset under regular men's attire at my workplace without my co-workers noticing (and not getting caught :oops: )
4. Be kept bound (safely, risk-aware) for at least 72 hours straight (with considerations for changes in position, hygiene, hydration, sustenance)
5. Have a space-heater turned on very close and aimed and my bound, stocking or tights clad feet (I'm getting old, and my feet get cold, causing me to sneeze, not very sexy when it happens, not a problem in the summer months, but during winter months even woollen tights or stockings are not enough!)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago 1. Attend the Folsom Street Fair
I would love to attend as well. It looks like it would be a lot of fun. Also would love to have enough space to set up my own dungeon.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 1 year ago *Experience realistic kidnap play
-Bound, gagged, blindfolded, driven in trunk of car or back of a van to my "captor's hideout" and left tied in a dimly lit basement or closet
*Ballgagged
Realistic kidnap play is absolute one of my favorites👍
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I have luckily ticked off some things on my list, but hear are some things that I still haven´t done and would love to:

- Tied to a tree in a forest
- Staked spread-eagle, outdoors on the ground, and left for at least an hour
- Tied in some creepy building at night, for example an abandoned factory
- Be the victim in a lengthy superhero in distress roleplay (captured, tied up, tortured, tied in some death-trap, escape only to be captured again ...)
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

Thus far I’ve managed get my wife used to me tying her hands together in front of her with the cord from one of her satin dressing gowns, and also to me pulling them up over her head when’s tied like that and lying down. The next step’s going to be introducing tying her hand’s behind her back, and after that perhaps introducing either a cloth gag of some type, or a blindfold, as long as she’s comfortable with it of course.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

PanelGaggedPrincess wrote: 1 year ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago 1. Attend the Folsom Street Fair
I would love to attend as well. It looks like it would be a lot of fun. Also would love to have enough space to set up my own dungeon.
"... enough space to set up my own dungeon" :!: That would be cool! I hope you eventually do.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Tied up in a French maid outfit along with a friend/partner or just by myself at the whims of a dom.

Tied up in a mini skirt, thigh highs and shirt and placed in a cupboard/wardrobe

Tied up in a cowgirl costume.

Tied up while dressed like Alice in wonderland

Tied up and put on display for a bunch of people to see and fondle or tied up while on a Livestream .

Tied up dressed as a schoolgirl.

Tied up in a Strappado while wearing one of the above outfits.

Tied up and carried over someone's shoulder while wearing one of the above outfits
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

*Ballgagged
That sounds like the ideal kidnapping experience.
Couldn't have described it better myself
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

- get duct taped to a pole standing up (I have been taped sitting down but standing seems more vulnerable)

- get tied up in a hotel or motel room (I'd love to be in the closet or bathroom while they order room service or get a pizza or grubhub etc lol)

- Try my first hogtie

- get tied to a tree

- be tied up in a trunk of a vehicle (preferably a Ford escape or explorer since the trunk is like an additional back seat, don't want to be too claustrophobic)

- Be tickled or have my feet played with while tied up

- do a tug session with a trusted person on this site lol
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
dhaversion1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dhaversion1 »

*Ballgagged
Ditto
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic