Kinky phone pics (reposted from incorrect forum)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kinky phone pics (reposted from incorrect forum)

Post by TheOldPirate »

Like many people, I have a pic of my significant other as a backdrop on my phone. But like not so many people, my girl is strapped into a straitjacket. I took a new pic recently; she's barelegged, barefooted, sitting on the couch, snug in her straitjacket, giving me the ecstatically happy grin she only shares when she's been tied up for a few hours.

I don't want to advertise our kinky fun. But I don't want to hide it either; why should I be ashamed? My goal is merely to normalize unusual weirdness, and to point out that being kinky isn't simply about sex but about having fun with an alternative lifestyle. In its own way, it's similar to a pic of her taking a toke off of a doobie.

Let me clarify; I don't go around actively showing this pic to anyone, it's simply on my phone where someone so inclined could easily see it.

For the record, here's the pic: Image
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I used to have a DID on my personal computer as a wallpaper. Nothing special, just one of the photos I liked from a model. No nudity or such, just a beautiful women bound and gagged. If I knew I got visitors I would change it, but otherwise it was my main wallpaper.

Nowadays I have a decent collection of pictures on my phone, as I use OneDrive top store them. And they are protected by a password in the vault. Plus if I want, I can easily connect to my network drive and open several TB's of video and images. Technology makes accessing data easily.

And there is nothing wrong with that picture. Somebody is having fun, well probably more than 1 person :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic