The TUG Code

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The TUG Code

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

I was having a chat with a friend the other day about the hanky code and the Doc Marten lace code; both of which, as I understand, are not in common usage anymore

However, it got me thinking about using clothing as a way of communicating one's orientation and interests.

I don't think I do it consciously as such, but some of the choices I make (all black, studded belt) maybe suggest that I'm somewhat alternative which in turn could suggest that I'm somewhat progressive, while others (rope bracelet, leather "O" ring bracelet) feel a bit more explicit.

Although, that said, fetish gear does pop up in fashion (especially alternative fashion) as a provocative statement, so maybe it's not so explicit.

Anyway, I was interested to find out if anyone else on here, either consciously or subconsciously, expresses their interest in bondage through what they wear (or through any other non-verbal means for that matter).
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I don't but if I were to publicly crossdress or was female, I could incorporate scarfs or bandanas into my outfit as an expression of my bondage interest. Probably something like this:

However, I would make the scarf somewhat looser and have the ends out. The symbolism here is that I love gags. It can also symbolize that I have been gagged before and will be gagged again in the future.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago I would make the scarf somewhat looser and have the ends out. The symbolism here is that I love gags. It can also symbolize that I have been gagged before and will be gagged again in the future.
That's a good one! You could pull that off as a man also I'd wager. I've known a few guys pull off a scarf (granted not a silk one).

I suppose you could even put a knot in it to be more overt. Maybe a little on the nose...
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

I like wearing a choker somtimes. While they make ones that have a bdsm aesthetic to them, they're a little too on the nose for me and don't really go with any of my outfits. This is similar to the one I have.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic