Gag Challenge Game

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tyler126
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gag Challenge Game

Post by Tyler126 »

We give each other gags to try, and send each other pics of the gag.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I thought of a different type of gag challenge game. Get a decibel meter app for a smartphone. The game is for both gaggers, to see how good they are at gagging, and gaggees, to see how good they are at overcoming gags. The gaggers take turns gagging the same victims. Before the game starts, each participating victim screams as loud as they can, measuring with the phone app. (Of course, must be careful to keep the distance between the screamer and the phone consistent.) Then the gagging starts. The victims once again try to scream as loud as they can, measuring with the phone app at the same consistent distance as the "baseline" screams. For each victim, the gagger who kept the victim the quietest gets a point. For each gagger, the victim who produced the volume closest to their ungagged volume gets a point. You could also do a gagged talk competition, where the gaggees are given a phrase to try to say while gagged, and get a point if they can get someone who doesn't know the phrase to understand their gagged talk.
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

That gagged screaming game would be sooooo fun if I had the opportunity to scream that loudly lmao, I would love to at least try the gags that would be involved with that
Desperate to be muzzled;p
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Cleave gags, while "aesthetically pleasing," are in reality, useless, as they can be easily pushed out with the tongue. They aren't nearly as effective as they appear to be on TV and in the movies. Even when "stuffing" is added (another bandana) they still can be pushed away, The same applies to an "over the mouth" gag.

Tape gags are much the same, unless the mouth is stuffed. and the tape wrapped several times around the mouth/neck. Saliva will loosen a single strip of tape, and it can be pushed away.

Ball gags are probably the most effective, but are seldom seen on TV or in the movies, and have a reputation for being "sex toys." Taping over them makes them more effective, but they are not as "aesthetically pleasing," as a good cleave gag, or even an "over the mouth" gag.

As a kid, when we tied each other up, we imitated what we saw on TV and in the movies. If we got gagged, we pretty much stayed quiet, or maybe 'mmmppfff'd' a little, because that's what the kids on TV did, and we identified with them.

Usually, the gags were bandanas, but there were a few instances where we gagged (and tied) each other with strips torn from sheets, as Corporal Rusty was, in the Rin Tin Tin episode, "Rinty Meets the President." We also used our boy and cub scout neckerchiefs, though I don't remember any of the kids from TV or the movies ever getting gagged with one. It was just that they were handy, and served the purpose.

Drawscore
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

drawscore wrote: 1 year ago
As a kid, when we tied each other up, we imitated what we saw on TV and in the movies. If we got gagged, we pretty much stayed quiet, or maybe 'mmmppfff'd' a little, because that's what the kids on TV did, and we identified with them.

Drawscore
That’s more or less my interpretation, as well.

On a side-note, I saw an amusing video where two Asian women were seated at a table, and they took turns with one woman blindfolded & holding up papers with phrases on them, while the other was tied to the chair and OTM gagged, their mouth stuffed with cloth.

The gagged lady would try and read what was on the paper, while the blindfolded lady would try and decipher what the statement was.

Basically, a gagged version of “Telephone”. XD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic