The ultimate "taunting/mocking" phrase thread.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Highpointer642
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The ultimate "taunting/mocking" phrase thread.

Post by Highpointer642 »

Here's the situation.

Your friend has asked you to tape them up but not gag them. You agree. You mummify them in 5 rolls of industrial strength duct tape. It's pretty much impossible for them to escape. Then they start yelling at you that it's too tight. You decide you’re going to gag them anyway. You pinch their nose shut so they have to open their mouth. Then you shove a massive sponge in and wrap the duct tape very tightly around their head 20 times.

Then you get up and start to leave them. What do you say to taunt or mock them about their predicament? You can taunt them as your wrapping up their mouth in tape and you can taunt them as you leave them.

Disclaimer: this is not a real scenario. You should never leave someone alone in bondage or gag them against their will. So with that said, let's hear those taunts.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’ve been told I have some very “cute” taunting phrases such as “there’s nothing you can do about it” but said in a very soft almost loving way. Not threatening in tone but re-nforcing someone’s helplessness. Usually when someone is tied naked to,the bed and I’m running my hand over their ticklish tummy. Similarly tickling their feet lightly saying innocently “are your feet ticklish.” Knowing 1 his feet are the most sensitive part. 2 they can’t answer me because of the gag.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

“It’s time to shut you up”, “you need a big gag for that mouth of yours” or “no talking with your mouth full” are some of my favorites.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Never get tired of "now get out of that, Houdini". :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Did you say something? I couldn’t understand you. You must have some kind of speech impediment
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

"I'm sorry, I don't speak Gag."

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago "I'm sorry, I don't speak Gag."
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Did you say something? I couldn’t understand you. You must have some kind of speech impediment
Quite like the thought of this approach. Also where you misinterpret the muffled moans for something they wouldnt ask for. “What was that? Make the hogtie tighter? Well ok I guess if that is what you really want...” :lol: :lol:
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Did you say something? I couldn’t understand you. You must have some kind of speech impediment
Quite like the thought of this approach. Also where you misinterpret the muffled moans for something they wouldnt ask for. “What was that? Make the hogtie tighter? Well ok I guess if that is what you really want...” :lol: :lol:
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

What's the matter boy cat got your tounge.
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Weirdly, my favourite was when watching power rangers in space, the bad guy says "ok rangers, stay cool" as they leave the power rangers tied up spread eagle on the ground in the sun.

Of course not a trad mocking phrase, but it always stuck with me. I think I was just excited to see all the power rangers defeated and bound as a team
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Go ahead, struggle. You'll never escape.

How does it feel to be dominated by someone much smaller and weaker than you?

Aaaw, what's the matter? Did you say something? Oh yeah, that's right, you can't, can you?
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

(after finding myself in a just-tight-enough hogtie, a leather hood, and wonderfully inescapable padded leather mittens)

My captor checks their work, testing it with a mix of pinches, caresses, and teases, then says....

"I think I'm going to binge the Real Housewives of..." *incoherent screaming and wailing of absolute despair*
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

When you wrestle to see who can tie the other up with only ropes, I find it very humiliating to be mocked by the superior for your weakness.

When the superior tells the inferior: "I didn't think it would be so easy for me to tie you up". Or: "Was that already everything you oppose me".

When the inferior one is struggling with his feet and kicking around and the superior says that his feet are also going to be tied in a few moments.

When the inferior has been tied up in a tight package after a few minutes in the hogtie, the superior says in astonishment: " That was really fast!".

When the inferior is tied up tightly on the floor after the fight and gets his chance to free himself. The inferior tries to free himself, struggles against the ropes, writhes his hands and tries to reach a knot, but has to give up after a few minutes because it is hopeless. The winner then asks if that was all.

The winner notes: "I could tie you up so well that you wouldn't be able to free yourself and you wouldn't be able to do anything against it".

: )
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

I will T-pose because I'm a brat sometimes.
Deal with it or cry about it, no one can stop me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic