No Gag - deal breaker?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

A gag is a must. it adds to the helplessness. No gag just means that they can call out for help and make escape too easy.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Being gagged is really important to me in a tie up however I don't get tied up anywhere near often enough to be able to turn them down if there's no gag involved. As they say: beggars can't be choosers.

If someone was tying me up and the hadn't gagged me I would do my best to push them in the direction of gagging me (moaning, arguing etc). And if that failed, I would eventually just ask to be gagged. But if for whatever reason they really don't want to gag me then I guess I'd be ok with that.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

In my youth, it was said that "You ain't really tied up unless you're gagged." But there were circumstances when a gag was not used, or put off for later, such as "interrogating" a captive. He can't really answer questions with a gag in his mouth. After you pump him for all the information you can, then gag him.

Drawscore
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

For a different perspective: I don't need to gag someone else and I personally don't like wearing a gag myself. However there is a certain thrill when I've been "bad" and I get gagged.
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

I like that term "gag snob" :lol: I'm definitely a gag snob and I d say being thoroughly gagged is definitely my favorite part of bondage. That combined with the actual bondage itself amplifies both of them making it feel better then if they were by themselves.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Gag is always highly preferred, but without is fine. There is always the chance they'll change their mind next time we have coffee and discuss limits again. Manage your expectations obviously, but in my limited experience once someone realizes you are talking about using a simple cleave or otm cloth gag, they relent a bit. Ball gags and other pro-tools are often loaded with impressions of strictness, humiliation, and pain. Gags are always a little humiliating, but some are more uncomfortable and stigmatized than others.

I really like being gagged, it would probably be more a let-down if they didn't want to gag me versus not wanting one themselves.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

While I really like gags, but not a deal breaker.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic