No Gag - deal breaker?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

No Gag - deal breaker?

Post by Nexus »

We’ve had gag snob threads before, but for this I’m specifically talking about engaging in TUGs with someone, not just your preference in photos/video.

If you had the opportunity to engage in a TUG with someone, regardless of which side of the ropes you were on, but they absolutely didn’t want to use gags, is that a deal breaker for you?

I was chatting with a woman and we were seeming to click until I brought up the use of gags. It was a hard no for her. It was a hard yes for me. It’s now looking like we won’t be getting together. It was an amicable enough realization, but I know I just NEED to gag the woman I’m tying up.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

It isn’t a deal breaker when I tie my wife up. I enjoy gagging her when I tie her up, but I won’t if she doesn’t want me to. It’s almost certainly a deal breaker when she ties me up. Being gagged is my favorite part; kind of like the cherry on top.
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

For me personally it's a deal breaker. I have to be gagged while tied up. It's just not the same nor as enjoyable without. And seeing other tug content without some sort of gag kinda reduces the enjoyment for me.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nexus wrote: 1 year ago but they absolutely didn’t want to use gags, is that a deal breaker for you?
No, as even without a gag you can play. I would prefer a gag, I do when I am tied up myself, but I can live without a gag too if that would be a deal breaker. There are lots of reasons somebody does not want to be gagged (mentally and physical) and I can understand it as I can't handle mouth stuffing, other than a ballgag. So why would I deny somebody else a chance to play because of no gag?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I must have a gag it completes the bondage. And it feels so good.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I would never gag someone who didn't want to be gagged. BUT. If someone tied me up and refused to gag me, I wonder if I could persuade him / her by saying incessant talking, bad singing, gets my song lyrics.wromg, mansplaining the plot of the film.we.are.watching......... :lol:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I feel its needed, but I would understand if someone didn't want that.

I do sometimes enjoy bondage videos with the damsel talking back to their captor pre gag, some of that chat can be quite entertaining.
Spinario
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spinario »

Gags are good, but sometimes I wanna hear their sweet, sweet laughter.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

In the unlikely event I was on the tying side, it would be disappointing if they didn't want to be gagged, but I would respect their wishes. The most important thing is that my partner enjoys themselves and are comfortable.

If I'm the one getting tied, I absolutely have to be gagged. I just can't be tied up without a gag. It's basically non-negotiable for me, since I enjoy being gagged too much.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Gags do usually make things better, but I'm not a believer in their absolute necessity.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I would never gag someone who didn't want to be gagged. BUT. If someone tied me up and refused to gag me, I wonder if I could persuade him / her by saying incessant talking, bad singing, gets my song lyrics.wromg, mansplaining the plot of the film.we.are.watching......... :lol:
Sometimes I think it's better if the bound person isn't gagged at first just for something like this. Them getting shut up later is a lot of fun...
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I personally love gags and would feel that the bondage is missing something if there's no gag, but if my partner didn't want to be gagged I would never force it on them however If I'm going to be tied up I need to be gagged or I just won't enjoy it nearly as much.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I absolutely love gags but between doing a tie-up without them and no tie-up, I'd choose the former.

Being gagged by someone while you're tied up requires a lot of trust because you're counting on them to pick up the non-verbal trigger signals fast enough if something goes wrong. I can see why someone wouldn't want to be on either side.

It's disappointing for sure but reaching a compromise is better for me than just writing the whole thing off.

Plus, I've recently started finding blindfolds without gags pretty hot, so... :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Much as I love gags, if it is a choice of no gag or no tug then I would choose no gag.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I'm a bit ambivalent about using them to begin with, so someone else saying no wouldn't be weird at all.

*shrug*
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

I would have no issue with excluding them but I would hope that she would take advantage of the fact that she wasn't gagged to vocalize her distress by pleading to be untied and claiming that I wasn't going to get away with this or whatever language suited what the situation lent itself to.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

For me having a gag I was nervous off having the first time because of fhe fear of I can't talk. But after trying a cleave gag, I've tried many since and so it's safe to say I love them!! I think a gag makes the bondage complete and it adds to feeling helpless and any moans that escape won't be as loud.
I have done bondage without a gag and that's just as fine for me as long as I have to try extra hard not to make any noise 😅
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

If you ask me, on the receiving end for one, a gag is a musttttt at some point at least, if not throughout it, the bondage just isn't complete without it. And even on the giving end, gags just are too good to give up imo
Desperate to be muzzled;p
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Heh, I’m glad a couple more “snobs” like myself turned up.

And because it was brought up a few times, I’d like to clarify. I’ve never gagged someone who was not ok with it. That’s why these limits/preferences are discussed beforehand.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Like many of you, I find bondage to be very lackluster without a gag. I just can't do bondage without being gagged. No gag = no fun.
Mikal903

Post by Mikal903 »

Agreed got to have a gag.

Subs making gag noises is one of my favourite things about tying them up.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

KinkyKelly wrote: 1 year ago Like many of you, I find bondage to be very lackluster without a gag. I just can't do bondage without being gagged. No gag = no fun.
I couldn't agree more. "If she ain't gagged, it ain't bondage" is how I approach TUGs.
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

OldTUGger wrote: 1 year ago
KinkyKelly wrote: 1 year ago Like many of you, I find bondage to be very lackluster without a gag. I just can't do bondage without being gagged. No gag = no fun.
I couldn't agree more. "If she ain't gagged, it ain't bondage" is how I approach TUGs.
I got to remember that saying.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Haha love that more of us Must-Gags are coming out of the woodwork :twisted:
ChucksTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChucksTied »

Definitely a gag snob here. Bondage is not the same without a gag! Albeit ball, muzzle, tape, layered, panel, etc...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic