😌🛁 Bondage after relaxing bath 🛁 😌

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
faye2013

😌🛁 Bondage after relaxing bath 🛁 😌

Post by faye2013 »

It always feels refreshing to have a shower /bath. After just having a bath myself it helps you feel quite relaxed and such silky smooth skin ✨️

A thought popped into my head, had anyone tried doing bondage after there all relaxed after having a bath?

I would imagine after being relaxed and doing bondage , you'd be the submissive one. I could imagine it feels good.πŸ˜„
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I like the idea of a captor striking after you've had a bath or shower, you are relaxed, off guard, probably only wearing a towel. Easy to subdue.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

That's an interesting proposition. I've always had relaxing baths after bondage. I wonder how it would feel as well, to have a relaxing bath before. I'd probably fall asleep before my captor finishes binding me all up!
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Reidy wrote: ↑1 year ago I like the idea of a captor striking after you've had a bath or shower, you are relaxed, off guard, probably only wearing a towel. Easy to subdue.
Yess that's exactly what i was thinking ! Sounds quite thrilling don't you think?
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

tiedinbluetights wrote: ↑1 year ago That's an interesting proposition. I've always had relaxing baths after bondage. I wonder how it would feel as well, to have a relaxing bath before. I'd probably fall asleep before my captor finishes binding me all up!
🀣 you've be that relaxed you'd fall sleep! Not to say there's nothing wrong with that... they would have an advantage of tying you up easier and then when there finished, they would wake you up to find your all tied up and at there mercy :twisted:
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Getting tied-up, falling asleep after being tied-up, and then waking up, finding myself still tied-up and at the mercy of my lovely wife's torments :twisted: is something my wife and I have done on a couple of occasions. It's been fantastic both times! :D The thing is that I know I've been tied-up before I have fallen asleep, and also dream of being-tied-up while I sleep, so I was not surprised on those couple of occasions when I woke up tied-up.

However, I see the appeal of having a relaxing bath and being caught off-guard as [mention]Reidy[/mention] mentions. So I agree [mention]faye2013[/mention] that it could be thrilling: I just might suggest it to my wife as a scenario for our next TUG! Thanks for the idea!
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I know this isn't exactly what was asked, but I've been tied up in a full bathtub before. It was wonderful being bound in warm water.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

rtbw wrote: ↑1 year ago I know this isn't exactly what was asked, but I've been tied up in a full bathtub before. It was wonderful being bound in warm water.
Oh whoa really? See I have been wondering about that too. Cause I thought it would be somewhat dangerous? Doesn't the ropes expand in water and get thicker? Meaning jt more difficult to escape?
I'm probably wrong, but it's what I always thought.
Did you enjoy it? And did it feel different compared to bondage on dry land ? πŸ˜‚
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

faye2013 wrote: ↑1 year ago
rtbw wrote: ↑1 year ago I know this isn't exactly what was asked, but I've been tied up in a full bathtub before. It was wonderful being bound in warm water.
Oh whoa really? See I have been wondering about that too. Cause I thought it would be somewhat dangerous? Doesn't the ropes expand in water and get thicker? Meaning jt more difficult to escape?
I'm probably wrong, but it's what I always thought.
Did you enjoy it? And did it feel different compared to bondage on dry land ? πŸ˜‚
It wasn't anything elaborate. I was just sitting in a full tub with my hands tied and feet tied. I was bound with cotton rope, which did not expand or thicken or anything like that. It wasn't anything different from being tied on dry land except that I was wet and sitting in a bathtub as I normally would otherwise.

And yes, I enjoyed it. I was in the tub as my alter ego Robin the Boy Wonder, and I recalled the old Batman episode when the Dynamic Duo and the pretty moll were chained up in the pool to be fed to a giant clam.

Being tied up in water definitely felt different and added a new dimension to the superhero bondage that I really enjoyed. I also enjoyed the sensation of being tied up even when I got out of the tub in my very wet cape and spandex tights.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic