Board/card games?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Board/card games?

Post by Druid_Princess »

I’m wondering if there is any actual game out there that, maybe doesn’t evolve around being bound but least is part of the game in some way?

All I know, my family has the cheating version of monopoly where you do get handcuffed when you go to jail. Only its on one wrist, sadly.

Is there another game like that out there? Or is mentioned in a card game like cards against humanity?

There should be a truth or dare card game, where at least one of the cards dares you to be tied up lol.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As a boy, one of the kids I hung out with, came up with a game with 80 some odd spaces, and the object was to get from START, to TOWN.

The spaces were red, yellow, blue, green, and white. White was "safe." Any other color, you had to draw a corresponding colored card. It might read "Explore ghost town; captured by outlaws. Lose a turn."

Then someone got the bright idea that if a player was "captured by outlaws," the "outlaws" would tie him up (and gag him) to keep him out of the way. Sometimes, he lost more than one turn while he tried to get loose.

We tried to keep it fun for the younger kids, so didn't tie them too well. Just enough so they'd lose two, sometimes three turns. We played by age, with the oldest boys going first. The reason, was that there was about an 80% chance of drawing a card that would get a player tied up. When it came to doing the tying, it was just the opposite. The youngest got the first tie, and 10-11 year olds loved tying up 14-15 year olds.

Drawscore
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Oh yes, it would be nice to have such games!

There are sexy games for couples, but they are often of questionable quality.

I can't imagine any board game company writing into any game instructions: "Using the supplied red cotton rope, player A ties player B's hands behind his/her back." People would protest! And sue, if somebody is tied badly and gets hurt!

So, we have to make up our own games. People do.

Well, and then there's outdoors activity: https://www.eteambuilding.org/tie-up-game/
U+101D3
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

The thing with Monopoly and also Risk and Top Trumps (some others too I’m sure) is you don’t win so much as one by one everyone else looses. So tie the losers up one by one. The person who knocked them out can tie them up. And if they escape before the game is over they can replace the person who tied them up.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I saw a game at Target a few years ago aimed at kids that was some kind of spy game where players could escape some toy handcuffs (in a more puzzle-solving way, not a real lockpicking type), but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Kyle wrote: 1 year ago I saw a game at Target a few years ago aimed at kids that was some kind of spy game where players could escape some toy handcuffs (in a more puzzle-solving way, not a real lockpicking type), but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.
Perhaps this one? The handcuffs are very much in the "plastic toy" category but it does seem to be a game where breaking free is the objective. There's also this one where there's a device with a strap and a timer you use to kinda tie up one player, and the objective is to complete various tasks (like an escape room) to free them before time runs out. Both games clearly for children, but I could see my younger self enjoying them.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 1 year ago
Kyle wrote: 1 year ago I saw a game at Target a few years ago aimed at kids that was some kind of spy game where players could escape some toy handcuffs (in a more puzzle-solving way, not a real lockpicking type), but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.
Perhaps this one? The handcuffs are very much in the "plastic toy" category but it does seem to be a game where breaking free is the objective. There's also this one where there's a device with a strap and a timer you use to kinda tie up one player, and the objective is to complete various tasks (like an escape room) to free them before time runs out. Both games clearly for children, but I could see my younger self enjoying them.
Yes, the first one was it. I probably could've found it searching, but I'm lazy it was late. I don't remember the second one. I would've loved those as a kid, although the second one gets old once you've succeeded once, according to the reviews, since there's basically only one game.
Keighdawhg112
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Keighdawhg112 »

We have a game called operation escape room. The kids love it because it involves rescuing a hostage. The game calls for them to be strapped to a chair with the bomb, but our family decided to tie each other to the chair for real.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Druid_Princess wrote: 1 year ago I’m wondering if there is any actual game out there that, maybe doesn’t evolve around being bound but least is part of the game in some way?

All I know, my family has the cheating version of monopoly where you do get handcuffed when you go to jail. Only its on one wrist, sadly.

Is there another game like that out there? Or is mentioned in a card game like cards against humanity?

There should be a truth or dare card game, where at least one of the cards dares you to be tied up lol.
Funnily enough, a version of a game where you have to be tied up on the draw of the appropriate card appears in the film "Final Girl". The central character, played by Abigail Breslin, draws the card, though the guys she is playing the game with rig it, and gets tied behind her back with a belt. She later escapes from it.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Activity Crime comes with a pair of rubber handcuffs. The player must pantomime a clue, no speaking allowed, while having the hands cuffed either in front or at the back, or one hand cuffed to another player's of their choice.

joanneb1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joanneb1980 »

Couples fetish and sexy games are often so general and mainstream, very cliche they are not worth it. I guess adapt it to your own, or design your own to what you want, number of people, what it is you are trying to get from your game, as fetish play is not all sexual.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] [mention]joanneb1980[/mention]

Adapting a game is easiest. You can always play one on one and tie the looser of monopoly up, or have a variant of strip poker when after stripping naked you get tied up. It works with anything. Also change cards in chance and community chest to “speeding fine, tie your feet up so you have to slow down. And of course handcuff people’s hands behind them in jail. Several people on here have proposed dice games. But my favourite is good old “pop up pirate”. The strip and tie up version.

Lol
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] [mention]JulieG[/mention] [mention]joanneb1980[/mention]

We play a version of monopoly where we have different rules for some cards, e.g. go to jail is hands cuffed behind back, and you can’t get rent or trade until you are free (same rules ( Doubles or £50), it’s your birthday get ten pounds and other players tickle you.

The big difference is though you can sell your clothes for cash so kind of like strip poker (but you can’t buy them back. And when you loose, because someone always looses, they go to “Debtors Prison” which means the person they gave all their money too gets to tie them up. What you are wearing when you get tied up depends on how many clothes you sold before going bankrupt!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Python_Struggles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Python_Struggles »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 8 months ago @Druid_Princess @JulieG @joanneb1980

We play a version of monopoly where we have different rules for some cards, e.g. go to jail is hands cuffed behind back, and you can’t get rent or trade until you are free (same rules ( Doubles or £50), it’s your birthday get ten pounds and other players tickle you.

The big difference is though you can sell your clothes for cash so kind of like strip poker (but you can’t buy them back. And when you loose, because someone always looses, they go to “Debtors Prison” which means the person they gave all their money too gets to tie them up. What you are wearing when you get tied up depends on how many clothes you sold before going bankrupt!
That’s awesome, I hadn’t considered the concept of selling clothes. Thank you for sharing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic