Bandanas for Gags and Ties

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bandanas for Gags and Ties

Post by Feet20 »

I am wondering if anyone knows what and where to look for bandanas to use in bondage, for gagging and tying. Been thinking of trying multi-layered gags on myself and wondered what bandanas to get for this.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I buy scarves from charity shops. But a s a fourth something woman it probably does not look too weird buying three or four scarves ata a time.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

If you live in the US Wal-Mart sells bandannas in packs of three or more in-store and online. Amazon sells them as well.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Are you looking for bandanas specifically or just cloth sheets. It might not be a bad idea to pay a visit to an arts & crafts store to see if you can find any fabric that suits your needs. Personally Im not a huge fan of bandanas (fandana HA!) and I prefer cloth thats a lot more stretchy. But to each their own! Best of luck.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was young, we bought old sheets from the local Goodwill or Salvation Army thrift stores. They were cheap, and one queen or king sized sheet could provide more than a dozen strips, seven or eight feet long. (Sometimes, we found bandanas there, too.)

The original intent, was to use them for bandages in our boy scout first aid kits, but we soon discovered that they could be used to tie and gag each other, especially after we saw Corporal Rusty, from Rin Tin Tin, get tied with them. We also saw a show where a 10-12 year old boy was to be kidnapped, but the kidnappers forgot to bring rope, so they tore a sheet from his bed, and tied and gagged him with the strips before carrying him out.

Drawscore
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Cloth diapers, you can get big ones at your nearest large superstore.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

I’d only even use a bandana for a gag, duct tape or Zipties always does the job when tying somebody up. Bandanas can often be too loose but look nice stuffed inbetween somebody’s teeth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic