Developing a fetish

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Developing a fetish

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

It's strange really how life goes on and you discover new things that artist your unsure of because it's so new and a little bit daunting. When I first learnt about it I was strangely fascinated but a little scared at the same time because I didn't know whether you could actually breathe in one of those things.

Though as time goes by you begin to develop somewhat of a crush on your fetish before actually diving into it. As of now I would say I have about two the first and foremost being bondage itself and the second being a love for nylon, tights especially. Regardless to say I believe I have developed another unless of course I count it as part of my life for nylon. This would be Zentai. I don't know what really drew me into it to begin with it went from a fascination to an I obsession almost overnight.

Various videos online about it and a few images along the way, I have yet to purchase myself a suit but I'm really considering it soon as I want to incorporate it into my bondage to see if it looks as nice as it feels.

Let me know what you think below