RIP

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

RIP

Post by drawscore »

Another of our childhood favorites has gone to that great movie/TV studio in the sky. Tim Considine, star/co-star of "Spin and Marty," "Old Yeller," "Savage Sam," "The Shaggy Dog," and other Disney features and shows, left us last week. Like so many others, he will be missed.

Drawscore
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Unfortunately, many of us are now "that age".
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

I've just learned that Bind4Pleasure (aka legs2there) has died of cancer. To be honest, her stories were pretty extreme and often too disturbing for me, but she was a very gifted writer and apparently a wonderful human being.

Why do the best writers often die so young... Suestruggles, Captivepenny, I'm looking at you
U+101D3
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

uemndlr wrote: 1 year ago I've just learned that Bind4Pleasure (aka legs2there) has died of cancer. To be honest, her stories were pretty extreme and often too disturbing for me, but she was a very gifted writer and apparently a wonderful human being.

Why do the best writers often die so young... Suestruggles, Captivepenny, I'm looking at you
I don’t remember Bind4Pleasure, but I do remember thoroughly enjoying Penny and Sue’s contributions to this community. Was completely unaware that they had passed away. Very sad. RIP.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic