Instagram Catfishers and such

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Instagram Catfishers and such

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I suspect an Instagram "bondage account" I have interacted with many times over the years is actually a fake. There are many I suspect aren't what they claim to be, but I want to let others confirm my suspicions.

To be clear: This thread is specifically for INSTAGRAM only.

One I know was a fake but is shut down:
axelsmarta

One I suspect is fake:
boundgagged6
Last edited by AlexUSA3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Can't speak for these but I know there are plenty of accounts on other platforms (FetLife, Recon, etc) that appropriate other people's photos/videos and claim they're their own. Sometimes, they steal my pics and on more than one occasion I've had conversations about what it felt like being tied up that way - they'll go into detail on when it happened and how it felt - before telling them it's me in the photo.

A strange form of wish-fulfilment cosplay.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Straitjacketed wrote: 1 year ago Can't speak for these but I know there are plenty of accounts on other platforms (FetLife, Recon, etc) that appropriate other people's photos/videos and claim they're their own. Sometimes, they steal my pics and on more than one occasion I've had conversations about what it felt like being tied up that way - they'll go into detail on when it happened and how it felt - before telling them it's me in the photo.

A strange form of wish-fulfilment cosplay.
Yeah, it's really weird. That's kind of what happened with the axelsmarta account. The person was really friendly and talkative but a bit private. After some time, I got contacted by an account from one of the people whose photos had been stolen.

This one account I am currently questioning sent me a photo of a girl tied up, and I am 99% certain that it's just a more obscure and less-easily found photo of Ashley Lane tied up.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Correct me if I am wrong, but this appears to be Ashley Lane. It could be another model, but this does appear to be a model to me.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[quote=AlexUSA3 post_id=135695 time=1659973477 user_id=56229]

To follow up, this is not Ashley Lane. It's model Kenna James. But as I suspected this was indeed another catfisher, and I'm surprised there isn't more discussion here concerning the way Instagram is a haven for stolen materials.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic