Scuba/snorkeling kink

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Scuba/snorkeling kink

Post by Gaggingsasha »

One way I kinda figured I may be into the likes of gags was that when I was younger I've always seemed to have a thing for like scuba diving and snorkeling. Specifically I found using the mouthpiece kinda hot and still that's carried on till today as I see my friends posting pictures or videos of them snorkeling on holiday.
Was wondering if anyone else shared a similar love for this whether it was younger or still does. And whether they'd consider it among the list of their kinks;p
Desperate to be muzzled;p
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yes love the squeaky of the leather
Thejeppo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thejeppo »

The mask and snorkel worked well as a gag and for breath play, my friend sprayed the googles so they were a blindfold.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I find wetsuits to be quite sexy.
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 1 year ago Yes love the squeaky of the leather
Hehehe who doesn't I agree
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

Thejeppo wrote: 1 year ago The mask and snorkel worked well as a gag and for breath play, my friend sprayed the googles so they were a blindfold.
Oooo for breathplay aswell I didnt even think of that
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Also for feeding liquids.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

I fantasize about all kinds of breathing apparatuses, neoprene suits, scuba diving, and similar.
There's room for breath control, tricks, and ambushes fantasies
Thejeppo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thejeppo »

Gaggingsasha wrote: 1 year ago
Thejeppo wrote: 1 year ago The mask and snorkel worked well as a gag and for breath play, my friend sprayed the googles so they were a blindfold.
Oooo for breathplay aswell I didnt even think of that
Thumb over the tube. We fed a ring over the snorkel tube so it was secured. We are about to try under water bondage in the jacuzzi, so this will be fun.
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

As a former swimmer, I find scuba/snorkeling kink very hot. Rubber wetsuits, possible breath play, and all the different real-life scenario you can reenact sound very exciting. :D
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

I have always had this fantasy to be tied up in or underwater and in scuba gear BUT I have a fear of drowning so the likelihood of me doing this is likely very small.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

DuctTapeIsSilver wrote: 1 year ago I have always had this fantasy to be tied up in or underwater and in scuba gear BUT I have a fear of drowning so the likelihood of me doing this is likely very small.
Yeah igy igy, being tied underwater would be lowkey maybe too far for me but like idk being tied up and then having a snorkel taped to my mouth as a gag would be weirdly sexy
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

Yeah that is not a bad idea, snorkel gag.
DuctTapeIsSilver wrote: 1 year ago I have always had this fantasy to be tied up in or underwater and in scuba gear BUT I have a fear of drowning so the likelihood of me doing this is likely very small.
Yeah igy igy, being tied underwater would be lowkey maybe too far for me but like idk being tied up and then having a snorkel taped to my mouth as a gag would be weirdly sexy
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

amcp wrote: 1 year ago As a former swimmer, I find scuba/snorkeling kink very hot. Rubber wetsuits, possible breath play, and all the different real-life scenario you can reenact sound very exciting. :D
Hehe I'm sure you could defo find some very fun scenarios to play out, but yeh the possible breath play and the snorkeling and scuba aspect with some of the extra gear would be cute to try in a rp
Gaggingsasha
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggingsasha »

DuctTapeIsSilver wrote: 1 year ago Yeah that is not a bad idea, snorkel gag.
Hehe I'd lowkey love to try a rp with that built in lmao
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic