Turn on phrases

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Ianc1980 wrote: 4 years ago When a damsel realizes that there is no escape and her being bound is inevitable...
With her hands up and surrounded by villains she says “Ok, you have me...”
I would love that scenario! One of my captors then says, "seize her" and the next thing I know I'm bound and gagged and being taken away.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Either "hush" or "shhhh" are great. That or "aww poor baby" after the person is gagged.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

"Gag her!" or "Keep her quiet!" are the general phrases..."Tie her up" is a nice precursor, though.

Once bound and gagged, I like it when the kidnapper calls their boss and says something like, "Yeah, we got them tied up right here. They're not going anywhere....nah, we got 'em gagged."

When the hostage gets gagged mid-way through speaking...

"Let me go-GMMPH!"

"N-no! You don't have to do that! I'll be quie...MMPH!"

As the hostage mumbles through the gag:

"Can't quite understand that. Speak Up."

(finger to lips) "Shhh..."

"We gagged you for a reason. Keep it down."

"Quit your struggling!"
meacham6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by meacham6 »

I like when the captors talk about the captive in third person, but within earshot. Saying things like "he needs to be whipped into shape" or "she's kind of cute when she squirms" or "he looks a little uncomfortable" or "she's kind of smelly, let's give her a bath". I feel like it makes the victim feel dehumanized (for me, that's a good thing).
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

For me, I love it when the captor teases the victim about being tied up or makes it a notion to constantly rub it in that they are,or how powerless they've become, ( most I imagine being women who has a man tied up )

" struggle all you wan't, but your not going anywhere unless I want you too "

" Time to do something about that noisy mouth of yours..say aaah "

" aww, look at you all Bound up nice and tightly , "

" this totally needs a picture to last "

" your so helpless...I could do whatever I wish to you and you couldn't stop me "

( when gagged )" what's that ? you may need to speak up...oh you don't say "

" shhh, your all mine now..so just sit back and relax..not that you have a choice "

" if you don't like my feet..why don't you do something about it hmm ? "

" Don't go anywhere " and " still here huh, glad you are such a good listener "
d4mseling4gs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by d4mseling4gs »

something along the lines of "youre going to be kept gagged for awhile" or "im tempted to keep you"

lines along the nature of "i think you like being gagged" or something also agree with previous posts stuff lightly teasing and hushing/shushing is veery hot!
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

d4mseling4gs wrote: 3 years ago something along the lines of "youre going to be kept gagged for awhile" or "im tempted to keep you"

lines along the nature of "i think you like being gagged" or something also agree with previous posts stuff lightly teasing and hushing/shushing is veery hot!
Agreed. Anything about gagging someone is gold. For example, in the movie Into The Blue, Jessica Alba gets perhaps the best tape gag in movie history. Her boyfriend tells her captor he wants to talk to her and he says: "I would let you talk to her, but she's got this... thing in her mouth."
Gets me every time.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

(After I have pinned that person facing downwards: on the floor, the bed, sofa or stood facing the wall, whichever)

I am now going to tie you up tight!

I am going to gag you!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Another good one would be my captor on the phone saying we have your wife/girlfriend/daughter, etc. while I'm in the background struggling against my bonds and unable to make much noise because of my tight gag.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

captured_prize wrote: 3 years ago Another good one would be my captor on the phone saying we have your wife/girlfriend/daughter, etc. while I'm in the background struggling against my bonds and unable to make much noise because of my tight gag.
Love that scenario!

I like it when they sometimes hold the phone up to the gagged damsel, snap a photo, or do a short ransom video while the hostage is tied up.

There was an artwork done where a girl was trying to text their kidnapped friend, but didn't get a response, until finally villain texted back a reply: "Sorry; I got tied up. Can't talk right now."
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

I love imagining the villain sneering “If I can’t have you no man shall!” as he ties me to the tracks because I refused to marry him. Also I love imagining him taunting me with “Your hero can’t save you now, my fair damsel in distress!” as he laughs at my plight and twirls his moustache as I whimper pitifully on the tracks. And if he’s got henchmen I like imagining him saying “Tie her to the tracks, boys!”. And of course I love imagining my hero saying “Fear not, fair maiden! I’ll save you!” as he rides up to fight the villain and rescue me. For myself I like to cry out “Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero? Can no one save me?”. All of the phrases excite me and put me in the melodrama mood in my fantasies.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

In any story where the the recipient has their " hands bound tightlybbehind their back" and a gag "shoved in their mouth"........or something like " turn around,hands behind your back!"
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Well, I believe some of my favorites for the guy say is:

"Hey, you wanna... Tie me up?", the guy asks on the most unusual moment possible.

"Alright man, do your worse!", the guy defiantly challenging me to make my secure and complex tying on him.

"If you wanna me to shut up, why don't you come here and do something about it?", the guy purposefully try to pisses me off for make me gag him.

"You should blindfold me too!", he asking for me to make him even more helpless.

"GHMMMMMPGH!", the guy moaning and grunting loud over the gag and struggling.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

DomTiesMen wrote: 3 years ago Well, I believe some of my favorites for the guy say is:

"Hey, you wanna... Tie me up?", the guy asks on the most unusual moment possible.

"Alright man, do your worse!", the guy defiantly challenging me to make my secure and complex tying on him.

"If you wanna me to shut up, why don't you come here and do something about it?", the guy purposefully try to pisses me off for make me gag him.

"You should blindfold me too!", he asking for me to make him even more helpless.

"GHMMMMMPGH!", the guy moaning and grunting loud over the gag and struggling.
I like all of those, very direct! Especially the last one. Instant turn on!

I think mine would be if my captor were to say something along the lines of: "I think I need to shut you up!" 🤐😍
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Some of my most favourite things to hear... Hmm

"Make sure he's not going anywhere!" When someone is commanding other people to tie me up!
"Noone can hear you now!.." When i get gagged.
"Struggle all you want, you're not getting out of this!"
"I'm sorry, i can't make out what you are saying..."
"I bet they taste really bad!" When they are reffering about socks that keep me gagged! Or feet!
"Stop struggling or else I'll have to tie you up tighter!"
"Poor boy! You're totally helpless!"
"Are you gonna be a good boy now? That''s what i thought!

And similar taunts!
aashpazazim

Post by aashpazazim »

I love scenarios where a girl has discovered their partner's bondage fetish and confront them about it, then ask to be bound and gagged:

"I found some dirty pictures/videos on your laptop, and I gotta say, I found them hot."

"I wanna be all tied up and gagged just like those girls in the videos?"

"You can do whatever you want with me. I find this tie-up stuff hot."
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

I'm really not hard to rile up with the right words. I love short, sharp commands, whether I'm willingly obeying them or not. "On your knees." "Strip." "Open."

"I can do whatever I want to you."

"I'm going to teach you a lesson."

Being called names usually gets a thrill out of me. Also, being patronized or mocked for being helpless. Calling me a "good girl" for being obedient, when I'm bound and can't disobey.

"Tie her up." "Gag her." "Make sure she doesn't cause any trouble." One captor talking to another one about me within my hearing.
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Xemora »

Well even though I'm german I've gotten very fixated on english, due to the stories I read and the audio I hear. I hope that won't bite me in the butt someday ;D. My favorites are " open wide" and "take a deep breath" along with reasuring phrases like "good boy" and "you are safe".
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

-my turn on Phrases

"your not going anywhere just enjoy it"

"you're mine"

" i like you better this way"

"its ok im going to take good care of you"

"i enjoy seeing my captive struggle"

"you can't get free or call for help just accept it"

-if the captor is a switch and wants to be tied up beside me

"wants some company?"

"want me to join you?"
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

I'm a sucker for classics. I love when a captive says:
"you'll never get away with this!"
"I'll get out of this/Someone will come for me"
or even,
"You don't have to gag me!/I'll be quiet!"
If any of these are followed or interrupted by her being gagged, all the better!

I also like when the captor says teasing things like:
"You talk too much"
"All dressed up and nowhere to go"
or
*on the phone* "No, she can't come to the phone right now... she's a little tied up"
or any other kind of taunting remark, either to the captive or so the captive can hear it
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Very simple:

"Tie him up."

"Gag him!"
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

"Are your feet ticklish?" When she already knows the answer, has a mischievous grin on her face, is holding my bound ankles in one hand and scrap ing the nails of her other over my bare soles.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

One more sound from you, and I will gag you, nice and tight :)
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Don't go anywhere.

Keep still.

Stop squirming.

I can't hear a word through that gag.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

In French we have the expression "il est attachant", which basically means that someone has a good character that makes him attractive to people. But "attachant" also means "while tying up". So whenever someone says that a person is attachante, I'm picturing this person tying someone up. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic