Turn on phrases

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 year ago I think being called boy really does something for me when Im roped up. I knew someone who would call me toe boy (cause I like feet) and I just melted.
Well toe boy. You’re not the only man here who would enjoy kissing my feet when you’re all tied up. A few women too. So. Are your feet ticklish?
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Have you ever been hogtied before?
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 year ago I think being called boy really does something for me when Im roped up. I knew someone who would call me toe boy (cause I like feet) and I just melted.
Well toe boy. You’re not the only man here who would enjoy kissing my feet when you’re all tied up. A few women too. So. Are your feet ticklish?
Im extremely ticklish to an unfortunate degree. Not just my feet, all over really.

On an unrelated note. I also thought about how Im also rather fond of simple possessive phrases as either a dom or a sub. Theres something really sweet about belonging to someone that I always have loved.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 year ago
Im extremely ticklish to an unfortunate degree. Not just my feet, all over really.

On an unrelated note. I also thought about how Im also rather fond of simple possessive phrases as either a dom or a sub. Theres something really sweet about belonging to someone that I always have loved.
I remember reading " Gerald's Game". Where Gerald calls his wife "me proud beauty". As he twists her nipple when she's handcuffed to the bed. I think it's just before she kicks him, but I thought how wonderful. Tied to the bed, nipple tortured and humiliated.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 year ago

I remember reading " Gerald's Game". Where Gerald calls his wife "me proud beauty". As he twists her nipple when she's handcuffed to the bed. I think it's just before she kicks him, but I thought how wonderful. Tied to the bed, nipple tortured and humiliated.
I’ll have to give it a read maybe. Ive never heard of it. But yeah in summary: being owned (collared or verbally) and being called boy really do it for me
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

I think mine has to be

"I see you keep staring at my tights.... you want to wear them... oh no, I didn't mean on your legs"

We're the most chilling words ever spoken to me softly
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

For me, it's something along the lines of, "What, you can't break free? I thought you were a big strong lad".

If they are gagged, "Sorry I don't speak gagged", or "you shouldn't speak with your mouth full".

Or a particular highlight would be "I'm going to (insert kinky/sinister activity here)," then get right up to their ear and whisper "and there's nothing you can do about it, boy".
Ventisocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ventisocks »

Tiddles wrote: 1 year ago For me, it's something along the lines of, "What, you can't break free? I thought you were a big strong lad".

If they are gagged, "Sorry I don't speak gagged", or "you shouldn't speak with your mouth full".

Or a particular highlight would be "I'm going to (insert kinky/sinister activity here)," then get right up to their ear and whisper "and there's nothing you can do about it, boy".
Oooooh I really like that last one!
We can have bondage fetished fun just DM me
Tiddles
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiddles »

Ventisocks wrote: 1 year ago Oooooh I really like that last one!
Thanks, I love when I can get up close to someone and whisper, adds to their felling of helplessness. :twisted:
Ventisocks wrote: 1 year ago I think mine has to be

"I see you keep staring at my tights.... you want to wear them... oh no, I didn't mean on your legs"

We're the most chilling words ever spoken to me softly
Loving yours too, very ominous (and hot)!
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jinko28 »

“I wore these to the gym yesterday” as she picks up a big pair of satin panties and a roll of duct tape
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

These works for me😎
“Hands behind your back”
“Open your mouth”
“Down on your knees”
“Lick my boots”
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

These phrases always get me hot and bothered:

"You belong to me now."
"We're going to have so much fun together."
"Obey me or else!"
"Go ahead and slip into these cuffs!"
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

"Good girl"

It's short, simple and praises me while at the same time clearly shows that I'm in the submissive role.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Whenever a man says...

"Tie him up...and gag him! Make it nice and tight!"
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Like others wrote, anything to say that the captor owns me:
"You belong to me now."
"You're mine""
"I can do whatever I want you."
Alexx23

Post by Alexx23 »

“Make me”

“Or what”

I like when my sub is a little bratty. Brings out the meanness in me.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Like others wrote, anything to say that the captor owns me:
"You belong to me now."
"You're mine""
"I can do whatever I want with you."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic