Does age impact your bondage experience? (M)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Radio_Ralph23

Does age impact your bondage experience? (M)

Post by Radio_Ralph23 »

I’m a guy and I recently just turned 18 last month and am looking for my first bondage experience with a dominatrix or someone similar. However, from what I’ve heard from other people, if you’re aged 18-19, doms will tend to go easy on you and be less intense compared to how they would be with slightly older people in their 20s or older. I was just curious as to whether this is true or not because if I go, I want to have the full experience and not just be babied around with. What do you think? If I go now at 18, will I still get the same experience that everyone a bit older than me gets?
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

Probably depends on the dom. Communication is very important in a D/s relationship, and you should definitely make it clear what you're wanting to get out of it.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Discuss and set limits before you start.

Drawscore
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’ve never been to a dominatrix before so maybe my opinion isn’t as valid as others. But I would say to trust the dominatrix. They’re the expert after all.
Let them know it’s your first time. I get that you don’t want to be babied but there is such a thing as diving in too deep too early and it can ruin the experience. You’ll want to build up whether that’s over the course of 1 session or several sessions. The dominatrix will probably start off slowly and build up based on your reaction and response.

To answer your question I would say it’s less about age and more about experience.

Edit: I’ve made the assumption that when you say dominatrix you mean a professional dominatrix rather than a meet-up.
Last edited by WillHBonney 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

[mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention]

It really depends on the Dom and what conversations you have with him up front.

I just turned 40 years old and I've been getting tied up since I was 18 1/2. In my FIRST bondage session, I was almost 19 and he was 40. He was quite experienced in his photos. We talked for several months before we met but he explained to me that I should take it easy and then work my way up the ladder. If just bondage in general, then you should be okay with simple mummification, ropes, etc, just be prepared that IF he's NOT good at tying, the ropes CAN hurt. Plus, a good Dom always checks the circulation of where he has rope tied on you. IF you are interested in types of pain, I would STRONGLY suggest that you go LIGHTLY at first. Never go intense or extreme, always build up.

It's VERY important that you set up all your likes, interests, and LIMITS up front. Have him know "This is what I am into, and this is what I am NOT into, or I will NOT try."

Ultimately, I would say my first experience was good - he was gentle to mild, and I wanted more. I kept going until I found that "medium" that I was happy with. You are going to find that some Doms want to start off hardcore and intense, no matter if you are 18 or 60. They USUALLY will make it known on the social media dating/hookup/meet profiles. Usually, 9/10, having photos of who they tied up is generally a plus to show their experience. Some come online and say they've done this and that, but they haven't. I've met many of them. Many.

Not scaring you, just giving you a taste of my nearly 22 years of bondage experience.

Good luck and if you have any more questions, feel free to tag me here and I'll try to answer them for you.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

Never hired a dom, but when my boyfriend and I did bondage for the first time, he started out easy on me. Granted, he upped the intensity when I asked him to and he quickly figured out I could take a lot. We were roughly the same age so I don't know if that helps.

If it's your first time, I think it has to do less with age and more about the dom being cautious.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic