Wrists tied over head

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wrists tied over head

Post by Mister The Edge »

I love seeing people standing with their wrists tied suspended above their heads. I have yet to do it in real life though.
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

If you ever get the chance, it is a lot of fun. My girlfriend had my wrists tied or cuffed above my head on occassion, and it was pretty hot, ngl!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I've tried it loads of times. I lived in a house with a cellar with low ceiling and neams. Arms start to hurt after 20 minutes or so, but if you are being "tortured" in other ways :lol: It takes your mind off the pain.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

Oh I had this happen before. My boyfriend's little sisters convinced me to have my hands tied above my head to a tree in their backyard then they took turns tickling my sides and armpits. They then gagged me with tape because I was making too much noise and making the neighbors suspicious. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

I agree with the other people who replied here...being tied up standing with hands above your head is a great experience. It's arousing in ways that are different from being tied up lying down, especially because your body is open and accessible all the way around while standing helplessly.

And as [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] said, my arms and wrists start hurting quicker than I'd like. But I think of it as coming with the territory of being tied up like that, and the discomfort accentuates the arousal from being tortured in other areas of the body and the further torture when I'm released--at least for me.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Mister The Edge wrote: โ†‘1 year ago I love seeing people standing with their wrists tied suspended above their heads. I have yet to do it in real life though.
I had kinda had my wrists tied above my head. I have had my wrists tied to a headboard. I don't no if that counts. But it's a pretty nice feeling.. especially waking up to that :lol: lovely surprise
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

faye2013 wrote: โ†‘1 year ago
Mister The Edge wrote: โ†‘1 year ago I love seeing people standing with their wrists tied suspended above their heads. I have yet to do it in real life though.
I had kinda had my wrists tied above my head. I have had my wrists tied to a headboard. I don't no if that counts. But it's a pretty nice feeling.. especially waking up to that :lol: lovely surprise

It certainly leaves you exposed. Which is part of the fun. ;)
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Reidy wrote: โ†‘1 year ago

It certainly leaves you exposed. Which is part of the fun. ;)

Ohh believe me I know :lol: :lol: it was so much fun. I truly felt helpless and at mercy :twisted:
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

That's similar but different in my opinion. I've done that too. Mostly in college.
NinthA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NinthA »

This is one of my favorite positions, actually. It really leaves my front vulnerable in a way I really enjoy.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

[mention]NinthA[/mention] I'm asking because I'm truly curious...how does this position make your front feel vulnerable in a way that's different from other positions where your front is exposed? I like being tied up like this too and enjoy being exposed all the way around, but I never thought about just my front being exposed in a different way.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Princess_Stinkfoot wrote: โ†‘1 year ago Oh I had this happen before. My boyfriend's little sisters convinced me to have my hands tied above my head to a tree in their backyard then they took turns tickling my sides and armpits. They then gagged me with tape because I was making too much noise and making the neighbors suspicious. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Did they tickle your feet atall? Dependsmhow.strong the rope tying your hands, and the tree branch is I guess.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Never been tied like this before, but I wouldn't mind trying it. I don't think I would like being tied like that for an extended period of time, but 15-20 minutes should be fine.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Over the headstone of a bed I like.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

When I was a kid, my parents basement was unfinished and my cousins and I would play TUGs there. I remember one time having my arms tied together and anchored to a support beam above my head, but was still flat on my feet against the cold concrete. It was fun to have my armpits tickled, but it was only for a couple minutes before I got untied and it was someone else's turn: not enough rope to tie more than one person, and everyone wanted to be the 'prisoner'

I can no longer stay tied-up in a standing position for more than just a few minutes so it is not worth the time to put myself into that position (several minutes of rigging for only several seconds of fun), However, lying down in bed, I love it when my hands are tied above my head to the headboard. There I can at least last for about an hour or so, before it gets painful, and I need to be re-tied in a different configuration.
๐Ÿ’™ Love to be tied-up ๐Ÿ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Who doesn't want a shirtless greek god of a man with his hands tied above his head so you can admire that perfect male beauty AAaaAawwoOOOOOOOGAAaaaa

Literally nature's gift.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Thatโ€™s a nice way to be Tied up๐Ÿ˜Ž
Had been tied this way a couple of times. In a abandoned factory, with my hands tied and suspended to a waterpipe with a rope. And in a skaterpark with my hands cuffed to a fence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic