WHICH STORIES WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CONTINUE FIRST? (POLL)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

WHICH STORY DO I CONTINUE FIRST? (2 VOTES PER USER)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
23%
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
16%
CAPTURED BY VIKINGS
10%
THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT
20%
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
32%

Total votes: 122

thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

They're all memorable stories tbh and I wish to see them all continued, but the one that I keep remembering and coming back to is "The unexpected manhunt" so that's a yes for me haha. keep up the good work!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for tagging me.

Personally, I'd prefer something completely new, and short. But that's just me, please just go with what is most interesting to you at the moment, or whatever most people would be like to see.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Chiaroscuro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chiaroscuro »

I would love to see “how I became the college dorm slave” continue! I love the dynamic of 1 sub/multiple Dom’s, and I’d be really interested to witness the character development - how Jessie’s tie up game evolves into him being trained as a full time “dorm slave” :D :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks so much for all the votes and comments, guys!

I very much plan on continuing all five of the above-listed stories, but seeing how this poll is going, I've begun working on the next chapters of EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M) and HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M)

Hope to see you guys there as soon as the next chapters are published!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Wow thats a though choice Sir…
1. How i became the college dorm slave
2. Sucking up the boss (i hope the lead character will get tied by the boss/dad
3. Unexpected manhunt
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] voted for HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE. It was truely good one.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NEW SHORT STORY
FEATURING SOME FAMILIAR CHARACTERS AS WELL AS POPULAR THEMES AND KINKY ACTION
BIRTHDAY BOY: BONDAGE INITIATION (MMM/M)

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Chiaroscuro[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Galuj[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Koirtza[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Subexplorer71[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]KidBlink[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention]
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

My vote:

"The Unexpected Manhunt"

"How I Became The College Dorm Room Slave"
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

My vote is:
"How I Became The College Dorm Room Slave"
“The manhunt story”
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JUST A QUICK UPDATE TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE MOST VOTED-FOR STORY ON THIS POLL HAS BEEN RESUMED.
BE SURE TO GIVE IT A GANDER IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO. CHEERS!

HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M)

Living with a bunch of testosterone-ridden college jocks? Check.
Permanently surrounded by the insanely potent funk of their cheesy socks and sneakers? Check.
Personally having to obey their every whim, and spending large swaths of time trussed up and gagged? Check!

Follow along as our young protagonist finds himself swallowed up and blackmailed into a life of indentured servitude.

Tags: Socks & sockgags, sneakers, extreme bondage, duct tape, forced sniffing, foot worship, muscle worship, muscle hunks, college jocks, slavery, BDSM, sleeping bags, drama and moral dilemmas.

[mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Galuj[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Koirtza[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic