WHICH STORIES WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CONTINUE FIRST? (POLL)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

WHICH STORY DO I CONTINUE FIRST? (2 VOTES PER USER)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
23%
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS
16%
CAPTURED BY VIKINGS
10%
THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT
20%
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
32%

Total votes: 122

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

WHICH STORIES WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO CONTINUE FIRST? (POLL)

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey gang! How's everyone doing?
Been a mighty fun and busy summer on my end. As is usually the case from June to September, I've been MIA and hitting the trails and beaches more often than not, so very little has been done in terms of writing or reading. With the month of September now underway, I'm slowly going to be resuming my usual activity and catching up on some of the new stories I've missed.

With that being said, I'm looking for some input on which of my five ongoing stories I should pick up. I'm not leaning towards one in particular at the moment, so feel free to drop a comment and/or cast your vote or two on the above poll.

Below is a brief summary of where each storyline is currently at.
Let me know which one you'd like to see me focus on first. Two votes each.

- BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+M+)

MOST RECENT DEVELOPMENT: Zack dropped a conveniently sleepsacked Jeremy over to Nick's place and Steven is having the time of his life tickling and teasing his very much gagged and helpless friend. News of Phil's demise is giving him a bunch of horny ideas and our protagonist is currently dabbling with the possibility of fishing out the raunchy socks and jockstrap he stole from Shawn's laundry stash so that he can expose poor Jeremy to said bounty.

- SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS (m+/M)

MOST RECENT DEVELOPMENT: Kevin watches as Mr Smith dishes out some much-needed discipline on all five of his naughty boys; all five of which are heavily trussed up. The two younger tykes are silenced with the 29-year-old office clerk's (Kevin) musty socks, but the three older boys aren't getting off the hook that easily. Muscle-daddy Smith has a special surprise for them. A very smelly special surprise. One that'll make them think twice before repeating their naughty antics.

- CAPTURED BY VIKINGS: MEMOIRS OF A PRISONER (M/M)

MOST RECENT DEVELOPMENT: After managing to convince Viking overlord Hrongar to intervene and put an end to the horrible happenings occurring down in the musty thrall pen, Jamis finds himself quaking in fear as the Jarl's firstborn orders him to follow and witness the punishment inflicted on the two thralls that were forcibly removed from the slave pen. Hrongar assures his young ward that no blood has been spilt, but Jamis is still certain that he'll be horrified by what he'll see.

- EASY PREY IV: THE UNEXPECTED MANHUNT (M+/M)

MOST RECENT DEVELOPMENT: A heavily gagged and sleeping bag-bound Ethan looks on helplessly as his big burly dad and the other beefy henchmen wrestle Sergei down and forcibly expose him to the stench of Eric's diseased socks & footwear. With spirits running so high and testosterone filling the tent up, Ethan is left throbbing beneath his restraints as the foul stench of feet and footwear abounds all around him.

- HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M)

MOST RECENT DEVELOPMENT: Hogtied Jesse is left fuming and raging as his multiple efforts to communicate past Corey's pungent jogging socks yield limited success. The note taped to his back was of Blake's doing and not Ryan's, but Corey is left oblivious to it all and eventually gives up trying to make sense of what the bound & gagged twink is so desperately trying to tell him. Our protagonist is left with no choice but to suck on Corey's rotten wads and await his stepbrother's return...whenever that'll be.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]sjb6785[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Chiaroscuro[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Terry[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Charmides[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]stimle[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Hojojutsutengu[/mention] [mention]Galuj[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Koirtza[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Subexplorer71[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]KidBlink[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I'm looking more into the continuation of Unexpected Manhunt and Sucking Up to the Boss. I want to see where Ethan lies in his sleeping bag prison along with the other captives in the tent. But I also want to see much needed revenge on some punks who tormented their babysitter. Those are my thoughts.

I hope your summer was a fun one, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You have to do which ever calls to you the most. That way you'll do your best work.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I said “how I became the dorm room slave” and “bound and gagged in a sleeping bag”. I also would not be disappointed if any of the other options were chosen as they are all amazing. As long as you are enjoying the writing, I’ll be more than happy! Glad you had a good summer!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Unexpected Manhunt and Captured by Vikings! I really want to see more of what happens with both of those stories!
My M/M Stories Here
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Bound and gagged + unexpected manhunt….
There’s nothing more satisfying to read then a great sleepingbag-story
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

the unexpected manhunt and how i became the dorm room slave are my favorite two
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely Bound and Gagged
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

B&G and Unexpected Manhunt.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Welcome back! I voted Bound & Gagged and the college dorm slave. Definitelyyyy been needing more B&G in my life. Praying for some rimming action soon!
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Viking!!!
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

I look forward to seeing all 5 return but ultimately I voted for unexpected manhunt and viking!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Welcome back, big bro bondagefreak! Glad to see ya. Of course I'm happy to see Bound and Gagged return, but I also focused on the dorm slave!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Of course I voted for the manhunt story :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I voted for How I Become the College Dorm Slave and Unexpected Manhunt. :)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Had to be B&G and College Dorm Slave

And welcome back [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Glad you had a busy and active summer. Presumably you'll be getting the snow shovel out soon!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I'm with Mr. Wingletang on this.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I went for bound and gagged and college dorm slave.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Bound and Gag and College for me :D
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Sucking up to the boss, please
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Manhunt and Viking. Definitely!
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Bound and Gagged definitely at the top of the list - it’s now a saga that I hope will be with us for years to come, to change and evolve as you do Sir. A magnum opus indeed.

College Dorm - I’ve been waiting for this one to continue for a while - there’s so much potential here for it to be hot af and keep fresh for characters and scenarios. A real sandbox for a scent boy such as myself.

Sucking up to the boss - This one I cannot remember as vividly, but the teaser puts it third.

Manhunt - I liked this a lot, but anonymity makes for confusion and a requirement to read chapters twice or three times overall when stoned ;)

Vikings - Having an Icelandic nana, I did have an initial peak of interest, but although well written and very good, it was not my cup of tea :(
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub wrote: 1 year ago Manhunt - I liked this a lot, but anonymity makes for confusion and a requirement to read chapters twice or three times overall when stoned ;)
Hey buddy-boi! Real glad to hear from you.
Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "anonymity"? I'm afraid I didn't quite catch your drift on this one.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

My fault - had two things mixed up.

What I meant to say was there are quite a lot of characters all at once, so it’ll take me some time to remember who’s who. I always study your characters closely.
bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago
Footsub wrote: 1 year ago Manhunt - I liked this a lot, but anonymity makes for confusion and a requirement to read chapters twice or three times overall when stoned ;)
Hey buddy-boi! Real glad to hear from you.
Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "anonymity"? I'm afraid I didn't quite catch your drift on this one.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub[/mention] Ahh, yes. That makes sense.
Ethan doesn't know most of his dad's buddies, so he often describes them as a sort of unanimous throng, which does make it harder to make clear distinctions between them. I'll continue to keep that in mind for future updates and will continue to feature character pics in the hopes that those are useful and appreciated.

As for your comment about B&G, that's very touching. I'm glad that so many of you have been following for years and want it to continue for years to come. Our B&G friends still have a long way to go and there is still a lot left for Steven to tell. I'm sure the story will still be ongoing even by 2024-2025 ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic