Gags that don't leave marks

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gags that don't leave marks

Post by wannabetiedup »

I love ball gags but after a while wearing one, it will generally leave a big mark on my face which can take some time to disappear. Obviously this can be off putting if I need to be somewhere after using one.

Does anyone have any tips on how to minimise or eliminate the marks from the ball gag (whilst maintaining the functionality!) or suggest an alternative to an effective gag that leaves no marks?
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

I personally like panel/penis gags. I never thought I would, I don't like performing male oral sex but the smaller dildos are not overly large and you can add a washcloth if you find that it's not enough of a stuffing for your mouth.

I don't always like how typical panel/ ball gags look on the outside and usually add a cloth or tape for more aesthetic appeal but for a base layer a penis/panel gag is pretty muffling.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Hadn't thought of those types of gags but would have thought they'd have the same problem I'm having, with visible strap marks left behind.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Perhaps it depends on the quality of the gag, or the strap? For example, at McHurt they claim specifically that their gags leave few traces:
https://www.mchurt.eu/en/our-onlineshop ... cone-1125/
U+101D3
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Looks very interesting. The straps don't look quite as harsh
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Yeah there are those designed to have the buckles positioned to lower the strain. But also if you are not putting it on overly tight, most of the panel variations don't leave marks. I like putting on layers over them so sometimes if I have it on real right, cover it with tape, and then a tight otm cloth gag, that may leave a mark for a few minutes but its gone in 20 mins.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Gone in 20 minutes seems reasonable. Yes I love wrapping over ball gags etc to make them extra tight.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic