A certain type of bondage. Chastity devices?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A certain type of bondage. Chastity devices?

Post by mikeybound »

I know a few people on here have talked about these little gadgets, and locktober is approaching! Let’s discuss.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I guess for me the idea of chastity is far more appealing than its execution. I own a CB-3000, but my wife and I have only ever used it on my for a couple of hours, one time. Least used article in our "toy bag."

If the purpose of the device is for my wife to keep me on edge and titillated, yet denied until she is satisfied, then we have plenty of more fun ways to achieve that without the hassle of putting the device on, making sure it fits, and doesn't get in the way of her pleasure (she loves to dry hump me when I'm tied up, but also prefers me to a dildo if she wants to transition to penetrative sex). I already put her pleasure ahead of mine, and part of her pleasure is for her to see just how erect she can make me. Yes, I do find it 'annoying' when I cum too soon while tied-up, but the fun doesn't have to stop there (post-orgasm torture, ruined orgasm techniques, are all things my wife has in her bag of tricks).

On the other hand, if the purpose of the device is to literally keep the person locked 'chaste' as in chaste thoughts, focused on non-sexual thoughts, etc. then such devices fail miserably.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
tufriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tufriend »

I'm still relatively new to using a chastity cage, so doing Locktober would have been too much for me. But my boyfriend and I have used my cobra cage a couple of times since I got it this summer. On Saturday night, he put me in it and hasn't let me out as of writing this (Monday late afternoon). It's driving me a little wild not knowing when he's going to let me out.
tufriend (he/him/his)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Don't like them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic