Seeing yourself tied up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bound773
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bound773 »

I asked a man I used to play with on occasion to set up a mirror in front of the bed so I could watch him mount me while I was bound and gagged. I had done this so many times with women into bondage. I would grab a hold of her hair and pull her head back so she had to look into the mirror and see her pretty face gagged while I was on top of her. "Forced" to watch herself if you will. Most of the women I did this with were modest enough that they did not think they would enjoy seeing themselves like this. After a while they admitted that is made them feel like a sexual object for the first time. They never really felt quite that sexy in that kind of way before, and they enjoyed me looking at them like this during sex.

I wanted to know what this felt like. After multiple meeting with this gentleman I explained these sessions with him and he was happy to endulge me. I also had a sense of embarrassment at first and did not look at myself because I never imagine myself during sex. In my mind I always look like someone else. Not completely different, just different. But once he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, after a good 20 mins of seeing the look on his face, the gag in my mouth and the total "forced" submission to him - I just gave into it. It was incredible. I was exactly who I wanted to be in my kidnap fantasies.

Noticed I use the word "forced" in quotes. I never forced any woman in my life to do anything. It was always role play that took more than a few sessions to get there and I would never take video of any of it. Even if they asked. And this man never forced me into anything. It was what I agreed to. Knowing he wasn't filming me took the edge off. It was much more intense that just being tied up in a chair or something but I enjoyed seeing it while it was happening. I don't know if I would want to watch it as a video clip.
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

I would enjoy watching myself tied up I think. I've never tried to film it. My profile photo is from a recent self bondage session if anyone is interested)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic