Seeing yourself tied up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TieMeUpPls

Seeing yourself tied up?

Post by TieMeUpPls »

I just finished a self bondage session, during which I took a video of myself tied up (most likely to be deleted soon bc I’m scared someone will see it in my phone lol). I was wondering if anybody else out there enjoyed watching videos or seeing pictures of themselves tied up and struggling?
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Similar to self bondage, it is a cool thought, but lacks the intensity when done yourself. One of the exciting things about bondage is the danger of being seen that way by others. So, I think of this as a bit of blackmail, that I enjoy, at least in my fantasies - maybe doing sel bondage, or trusting someone to let them tie you up, only to get a video taken from you, forcing you to play again, or it would be shared on youtube, or something.

Still, I did a video of myself in self bondage, and had some fun with that. But it wasn't real enough, a certain spark was missing, so in the end, I deleted it after some time.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I don't think I would want to see myself tied up. Photos would maybe be OK, for some reason not a video.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I always liked looking at myself in the mirror when I’d tied myself up. Watching a video would be a way of remembering the fun, like photos of a holiday are. It also means you can see yourself blindfolded.
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

It sounds like a logistical nightmare to make it work entirely by myself, but if someone else took pictures/video of me after they tied me up I'd be really excited to see them, for sure.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

grayboxers wrote: 1 year ago It sounds like a logistical nightmare to make it work entirely by myself, but if someone else took pictures/video of me after they tied me up I'd be really excited to see them, for sure.
Depends, if you don't move around much, it might be as simple as positioning a phone camera correctly, and just film the whole thing. That's how I did my video. Not ideal, of course, as you won't be able to make sure that it looks good, but maybe worth a try, if you find the idea interesting.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Digital cameras were a pretty new idea when I first got tied up and phones did not have great cameras. I have some grainy digital images of some of my early ties. Even they are staying private. Sorry guys. I agree with [mention]Jennyjay[/mention] that if you want to see yourself tied up and blindfolded , you need a photograph or video.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Not really in a self-bondage context but if someone else ties me up - especially if I'm sufficiently hooded/blindfolded/wrapped up so as to be unrecognisable - it can be really interesting to see pics or watch videos later. In the situation itself, I form a mental image of where the knots are and what it all must look like and sometimes the reality is very different.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I’ve done some video (and images / pictures taken from the footage), and it can be cool to mess around with.

The biggest thing, of course, is that both recording & the actual tying up isn’t going to be 100 percent…you’re dealing with both the limitations of self-tying; as well as recording with a static recording (maybe a second camera at a different angle, depending).

So with the video, you end up with either a prolonged struggling session, which if you’re adding context, might amount to a miniature ransom video, if you want to edit that footage for narrative flavor…which can be amusing.

Funnily enough, even though your camera might not be moving when you’re recording…a lot of video editing software lets you “pan” or “zoom” the footage…which can be helpful. Space the camera moderately further from yourself, and you can zoom & move the camera footage decently (a bit of editing required, though).

Anyway, it can be fun to involve yourself in a bit of video / pictures. I’ve done it once or twice; might still have the photos or clips in a file somewhere.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

When my wife ties me up and leaves me in the other room, I really enjoy looking at myself in the mirror. I’m scared of having photos/videos of myself tied up saved in my phone in case someone sees them :lol:
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
BratBinder7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BratBinder7 »

For whatever reason, I really dislike the mental image of me being tied up. Best comparison I can come up with is performing music on stage where the idea of it and actual doing it is really fun, but I cannot stand to watch a recording because I think I look goofy af.
I don't care who it is, one of us better be gagged by the end of this.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Looking at myself tied up is kinda nice, but pretty underwhelming. The fact that almost all the pictures I had (delete most of them) were self-bondage doesn't help, as I generally find that underwhelming also. I'd say it ranks below seeing a good picture of somebody else tied up, and way below actually being tied up (or tying someone else up if I'm in that mood). There is one quite nice picture I have of myself tied to a chair (by somebody else), so I keep that one.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

I absolutely love seeing videos and pictures of myself in bondage, personally. I have a chairtie video that I still go back and rewatch.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

This topic inspired me to do a video of myself hogtied the other day. I used the camera on my laptop for it; it was actually pretty fun. Out of fear of someone stumbling on it one day I deleted it however.

There's definitely a turn on of seeing myself tied up, especially if I'm dressing up for it. It feels like a totally different person, like for a brief moment I'm in another body.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

illest wrote: 1 year ago This topic inspired me to do a video of myself hogtied the other day. I used the camera on my laptop for it; it was actually pretty fun. Out of fear of someone stumbling on it one day I deleted it however.

There's definitely a turn on of seeing myself tied up, especially if I'm dressing up for it. It feels like a totally different person, like for a brief moment I'm in another body.
Glad I could help inspire you! Currently enjoying another soon to be deleted video of myself tied up right now!
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

I have always enjoyed seeing myself tied up, it can really help juice my mental fantasies and make it easy to imagine myself in bondage scenarios. When I was younger, I definitely took pictures and video of my self-bondage and even posted it on the Internet (whoops). This is before I realized how permanent those can be. The videos are long gone, but the photos are still out there, on people's hard drives if nowhere else. I used to search on tumblr before that site got rid of 'nsfw' stuff and find them posted/shared (my pictures were always fully clothed, but it was bondage). I know because some photos of me were posted to this site a couple of years ago. It's an odd thrill to see them.
MissEmpressive

Post by MissEmpressive »

I’ve watched plenty of videos of myself tied up, the videos have ranged from being tied up by someone to tying myself up. Watching videos of myself tied up gave a level of excitement as compared to self ties. It feels like you are a captive in the moment.
sophie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophie »

It is a bit dangerous. I love using mirrors while I play it.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

MissEmpressive wrote: 1 year ago I’ve watched plenty of videos of myself tied up, the videos have ranged from being tied up by someone to tying myself up. Watching videos of myself tied up gave a level of excitement as compared to self ties. It feels like you are a captive in the moment.
Agreed! It’s almost like someone is making you watch!
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

I like it big time!
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yep
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

My ex husband used to take pictures of me all the time during our bondage games. He would show me videos he took on his phone of me all tied up and squirming. It was such a sight to see tbh. I have considered recording myself during some of my self ties. But i rarely have any time to do it.
Latexrubberboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Latexrubberboy »

I'm usually curious on what I look like when I'm restrained. Since I'm usually wearing a hood and blindfolded 90% of the time I never know. One lady who I had a session with liked looking at herself in the mirror when tied up. Made her feel more helpless (Least thats how she put it ^^)
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I love this. One of my ex girlfiends had a mirror on the wall by her bed and it was perfect. She would hogtie me sometimes, gag me and position me so I was facing the mirror. She used to tease me and tell me to enjoy seeing myself struggling in my ropes while she went to watch telly.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

well, between me, my bro and my husband, I think we have GBs of videos and picture😂
I particularly selfies of me and my captor; I love how the gag highlights my eye😂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic