Seeing yourself tied up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
millie

Post by millie »

Love it!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I enjoy being chair tied and gagged in front of a full-length mirror sometimes. It gives me an idea of how my captors would see me, plus it can be a confidence booster. I've experimented with taking pictures and videos with my phone, but the results are less than desireable. While I have the money to invest in some decent cameras, camcorders, and other recording equipment, doing so just to see myself tied up isn't really worth it.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I sadly cannot enjoy any pictures or videos that include me being involved in my kinks/fetish. I enjoy the moment of being bound and gagged, but watching a video or picture of me in it does not interest me at all.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I don't really like seeing myself tied up for the most part, but once did have a close-up picture taken of my hands tied, which I found oddly fascinating for some reason.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Not a big thing for me to see pics or video of myself, but pretty much all of the women I have had bondage fun with LOVED the idea of me taking photos or videos of them tied and struggling.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago Not a big thing for me to see pics or video of myself, but pretty much all of the women I have had bondage fun with LOVED the idea of me taking photos or videos of them tied and struggling.
Had a fictional story idea where there was a small business that provided a service where they could stage a fake kidnapping / ransom scenario for customers; and record mock ransom videos.

Then they’d let the customer keep the video, or make an old-fashioned movie poster, if they wished.

Very amusing that it seems like that would be the case.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I have mixed feelings about this now. Back in the mid 90's through the early 2000's I liked it. My cousin dying changed that, I looked at pictures she took back then now with sorrow. I still have the VHS transferred some to DVD and the Polaroids. The police arrested her for it, but I told them it was fine.
SNAFU
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Pictures, videos, mirrors, whatever. I definitely enjoy seeing myself in bondage. Plus it keeps me doing my workouts since I don't really want to see an out-of-shape captive.

I once placed a mirror in front of a bound friend and was amazed at the result. He loved it, squirming and moving around, trying to see himself from every angle, eventually orgasming. Afterwards he told me he'd never considered it but that mirrors would be part of the game from then on.

So it's not just me :P
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I’m always interested in seeing what I look like tied up and gagged. A few people who tied me snapped pics and sent them to me.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I've taken some selfies of me gagged, but I don't keep them for long.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I love seeing myself tied up lol I tend to do self bondage in front of a mirror as well
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I´ve had some pictures taken of me when tied up, and I like to look at them - but this thread made me think of the fact that we have a big mirror in the bedroom. Next time I´m chair-tied it has to be in front of the mirror!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I should mention also; it can be fun making your own ransom video.

If you record yourself tied & gagged; you can then record yourself as the kidnapper demanding the ransom…wearing a mask or balaclava, it makes no difference that your playing two different roles.

Audio narrating software allows you to type up a script for the kidnapper’s demands, and then the “the computer voice” will read the script (it strangely works quite well; since most kidnappers wouldn’t use their ACTUAL voice).

There are even different voices to choose from, with different accents.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Have a full length mirror so can see myself when doing bondage scenarios.
KidnappedNatalieCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnappedNatalieCD »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Have a full length mirror so can see myself when doing bondage scenarios.
I do this as well. There's just something about seeing yourself in the mirror bound and gagged and knowing that it's you. I also take selfies sometimes, but delete them after a while as I'm paranoid about someone finding them (not that anyone could do so realistically, but still).
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

@ kidnapped Natalie...sounds like great bondage fun.
KidnappedNatalieCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnappedNatalieCD »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago @ kidnapped Natalie...sounds like great bondage fun.
It really is! I'll admit I love to see myself bound and gagged, knowing I'm a helpless damsel in distress.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

@kidnappedNatalie.. Mmmmmm , great fun.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

sophie wrote: 1 year ago It is a bit dangerous. I love using mirrors while I play it.
Why have I never thought of that? We need to create a TUGS Council
Merida_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Merida_ »

sophie wrote: 1 year ago It is a bit dangerous. I love using mirrors while I play it.
Mirrors are a good way. You’d need a decent sized mirror though.
Merida : - )
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Yeah something about seeing myself tied up i do find enjoyable,I think also the restriction and tension bondage causes makes certain areas of the body stand out more and it can be very aesthetically pleasing.
JustAGagFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JustAGagFan »

Thats kind of an interesting question for me. I've taken many private pictures and videos of myself in self-bondage over the years, some rather innocent and others decidedly not, and I've held onto most of them on one stoage medium or another. On occasion I like to go back through and look at them.

On one hand, seeing myself bound with a thick cleave gag filling my mouth feels a bit awkward and strange, it definitely feels a bit embarrassing seeing myself so helpless. But I think thats the appeal for me, that bit of humiliation is what makes the whole thing weirdly appealing, if that makes any sense. And so, yes, I do love seeing myself tied up!
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Don't know if I responded to this or not. My answer?
Yes. I love seeing myself tied up! I have several pictures over on deviantart and a video or 2 on boundhub. (Obviously I'm not shy :lol: )
Hogtied and loving it
NR47
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NR47 »

Yes, I like it very much! Though I've never shown videos to anyone. A mirror on the wall (Or especially the ceiling if you have one) is great for bondage sessions.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

So I wound up buying a webcam the other day, and thinking about this topic had me so anxious I wound up doing two videos. On Wednesdays I'm off and my wife works the whole day so it's a day for "exploration". Last week I dressed as a maid with pigtails and ordered concealer, eyeliner, and a eyebrow pencil.

I was amazed at how well I was able to pass for a girl and seeing myself recorded on my bed as a hogtied ring-gagged damsel really turned me on so I wound up ordering a bunnygirl outfit, a bob wig, skater miniskirt, and garter belt(DA got me messed up with feminization damsel art lately). The bob wig , skater skirt, and garter belt came in but the bunnygirl outfit got limbo'd so I improvised with a sort of schoolgirl look and used the garter belt on the thigh high stockings from the maid outfit. Today was even funner. I recorded myself in a closet wedgie tie with my webcam giving me a side/back view of myself, laying in a hogtie on the floor and then a chairtie, all while using a '2 ballgag. Seeing myself looking like a DA live drawing trying to escape(I didn't have my wrist coils super tight so I could get out of each scenario with relative ease was a turn on.

I think I'm going to do what I did last week, which is use Movavi Video Editor to cut out parts and make it look like a Steve Villa type video. Which is wild because I'm never showing anyone these videos but watching the video of myself last week was a turn on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic