Kidnapped by women fantasy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped by women fantasy

Post by Jinko28 »

I keep having this reoccurring dream where I am being kidnapped by two gorgeous women and it is so hot. I am thrown into the back of a van with my wrists are ziptied. I keep struggling and fighting but it is no use. I am forced to lie down on my front whilst one woman starts to duct tape my legs together meticulous and carefully. The other woman lies on top of my back and muffled my screams with a chloroform soaked tissue. I keep moaning and screaming but it is no use. Eventually the chloroform kicks in and I fall asleep.

I wake up with my wrists and ankles duct taped together on a bed. I get off the bed and begin to hop around the house looking for an exist when I stumble upon my captors applying make up in the bathroom. They notice me straight away and reached for the duct tape. I am forced to the ground and duct taped more thoroughly. I scream for help but a sock is quickly shoved in my mouth and tied in with a scarf. They take my downstairs to a basement where they duct tape me to a chair. The sock id the taken out of my mouth and they place a phone to my ear, my ex girlfriend is on the end of the phone who tells me how they are gonna keep my bound, gagged and tortured for days. The girls then chloroform me and I fall asleep.

I wake up later in a pretty pink dress, bra and high heels. I am no longer duct taped to the chair just my arms, legs, wrists and ankles are taped together. I go to get off the chair when rope is placed around my body I turn around to see my ex girlfriend and my two captors in beautiful dresses. They all grab coils of rope and tie me to the chair. A pair of satin panties are stuffed into my mouth and wrapped around with packing tape. The girls then do a photo shoot off me tied up and gagged in various positions with them doing different poses.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

That sounds like the kind of dream I wish to have every night... I've wanted to do a "kidnapping" scene forever now.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

That is a very detailed dream. I have had a few dreams about being tied up but usually details are vague. However as in all dreams there are some random bits quite memorable .

1. I’m tied to a chair in the kitchen and a woman is testing gags on me and explaining how effective they are.

2. I’m wearing jeans and a T-shirt barefoot. I’m hogtied on the floor next to an older girl at school,I had a crush on. She is dressed like me and hogtied but she has black jeans I have blue. We are looking up at someone sat in a chair talking to us.

3. I’m wearing blue jeans, barefoot and bare chested. I’m tied with leather belts at ankles, knees , thighs, hands behind back shoulders, chest and stomach. I’m gagged, I think with tape. I’m being carried upstairs bridal style by a woman with shoulder length curly mousy blonde hair, blue eyes. She’s wearing a one piece sleeveless black dress down to her knees, barefoot and red painted toe nails ( there’s no way I could have seen her feet and legs if this were real but it’s a dream). She gets to the top of the stairs and opens a door, throws me onto a single bed then leaves and closes the door. I think I was only about 10 or 11 when I had that dream so I was smaller than now or she was very strong.

4. I’m in a pair of white shorts (older teenage). I’m tied with ropes, hands behind back, shoulders, chest, tummy, thighs, knees ankles. I’m gagged with white tape and lying on my back on a bed. There are two women at the foot of the bed. The younger one has shoulder length dark brown hair, wearing a black coat and dress with black tights, the older one, slightly taller, has styled red hair, a herringbone pattern black and white coat, brown dress and tan tights. They are talking about me as if I’m not here and tickling my bare feet from time to time. I’m struggling but despite not being tied to the bed, I still can’t move.

All dreams, lasted 2-3 seconds probably but some vivid memories, particularly red toe nails I could not possibly have seen.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic