Kidnapping fantasy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kidnapping fantasy

Post by GagFan96 »

So I have had a fantasy about being kidnapped for probably as long as I've been interested in bondage and submission. I love the idea of being physically taken and restrained, gagged, blindfolded, possibly a degree of torture. All consensual with safe words and limits of course. Does anyone else have these fantasies of being kidnapped or being the kidnapper. Let me know I would love to hear about your interests and share stories or fantasies.
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Yes on both counts!!
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

gaggedrock29 wrote: 1 year ago Yes on both counts!!
Do you prefer to be kidnapped or be the kidnapper?
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Always had kidnap fantasies for years and whenever I think of fictional characters. Usually male heroes, I always think of them being captured, tied up and gagged by the bad guys; usually always male also. And thought of myself in that situation too.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

GagFan96 wrote: 1 year ago
gaggedrock29 wrote: 1 year ago Yes on both counts!!
Do you prefer to be kidnapped or be the kidnapper?
Depends on who's involved

If it's me and a woman....90% kidnapper 10% kidnapped

If it's me and a man....kidnapped
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

GagFan96 wrote: 1 year ago So I have had a fantasy about being kidnapped for probably as long as I've been interested in bondage and submission. I love the idea of being physically taken and restrained, gagged, blindfolded, possibly a degree of torture. All consensual with safe words and limits of course. Does anyone else have these fantasies of being kidnapped or being the kidnapper. Let me know I would love to hear about your interests and share stories or fantasies.
Sure, love being “kidnapped”. Have tried this game two times, Where my wife had managed it.
WrappedUp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WrappedUp »

Yes, absolutely!

I often fantasize about being kidnapped by an older man and made into his submissive slave. I imagine all sorts of punishments if I don't do what he desires, and of course I'd be tied up and gagged at all times in many different ways. The catch is the most exciting part to me, I imagine being captured while out on a jog. He grabs me from behind, handgags me tightly and finds a way to bind and gag me while I'm struggling. That is the most thrilling thing to imagine out of the whole scenario.
amcp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amcp »

I absolutely had those fantasies, too! Gagged and blindfolded as well. :twisted:
Since I'm gay, 99% of my fantasies involve males. I also like to picture myself as one of the victims.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

This is my biggest fantasy. I always imagine getting bound, gagged, and then thrown into the back of a van, only to be driven to a remote location to be stashed away in.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Definetely need more kidnap fics on here thinking about it.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

I feel like getting "kidnapped" with a partner, though, is more fun because you can struggle and try to get free together. Especially in certain scenarios involving a lot of different tie ups as part of the kidnapping.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I have kidnapping fantasies all the time. When I do self bondage, I almost always imagine that I've been kidnapped.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I've certainly imagined a hot lady or three kidnapping me and holding me for ransom.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

This is definitely something I like to imagine, would be fun to play out with someone (consensually, of course)
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

GagFan96 wrote: 1 year ago So I have had a fantasy about being kidnapped for probably as long as I've been interested in bondage and submission. I love the idea of being physically taken and restrained, gagged, blindfolded, possibly a degree of torture. All consensual with safe words and limits of course. Does anyone else have these fantasies of being kidnapped or being the kidnapper. Let me know I would love to hear about your interests and share stories or fantasies.
This has been my wish for fucking years. Started when I was 6 and I wanted to be kidnapped by Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and/or Catwoman, then it has continued until now, except now I'm down to be kidnapped by any sort of girl in a CNC scenario
.vanessa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by .vanessa »

Yes, I have always had these fantasies.
I dream of being kidnapped.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

One of my favorite scenarios to imagine is that I have been captured and am being used as bait for my hero/heroine who will also be kidnapped and tied up back to back with me. I sometimes test gags with the motivation, "they've got me and look- my friend is in the open door across the room and is here to rescue me, but here comes the kidnapper behind him, preparing to snatch him up, can I get my gag off in time to warn him?"
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I like both roles. I know some people like their TUGs without the roleplay element but it works better for me with a back-story.

Which for me means kidnap.

I've been fortunate to have tried it a few times in the bedroom and also in slightly more public settings. :D
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

Being kidnapped is definitely a fantasy I think about a lil too often tbh haha. Something about being stolen away and being bound and gagged to the point of helplessness that never gets old for me :3
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Of the classic non-consensual DiD (robbery, kidnap, etc)

I’ve always preferred to be tied up
In a bank robbery or jewellery store hold up. Tied gagged in my posh skirt and tights and heels then left to struggle
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Of the classic non-consensual DiD (robbery, kidnap, etc)

I’ve always preferred to be tied up
In a bank robbery or jewellery store hold up. Tied gagged in my posh skirt and tights and heels then left to struggle
That was one of my first fantasies growing up, lots of influences from tv shows where I'd be tied up in a heist.
subintights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subintights »

Being kidnapped definitely is a fantasy of mine. When I do self-bondage sessions, I always imagine a robber come in to find me already bound and gagged, and then only reinforced with more restrains before being taken away.
Lara
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lara »

Kidnapping fantasies are very appealing to me. I like to play rough and be a very uncooperative victim who fights back a lot but always gets subdued in the end.

One of the best aspects is the sudden start of a kidnapping session. I imagine walking down a street in the dark some day, when suddenly a van stops next to me, a number of men or women jump out and grab me. Before I realise what happens, someone stuffs a rag in my mouth and winds tape around my mouth and head while others hold my arms and tie them up. A leather-gloved hand is pressed over my mouth and it pinches my nose shut, at the same time I feel cold steel on my neck, probably a knife. "Keep still if you want to live." I nod slightly, realising I don't have a chance to escape.

A filthy stinking sack is pulled over my head and someone tapes my legs together until I'm transport-ready. My body is thrown into the van, where they've put a mattress for my convenience. How considerate. A long drive begins, I quickly loose track of where I might be and sob and cry.

Eventually the van stops and I get roughly pulled out from the back of the van and carried over the shoulder of a brute male into a building. We walk down the stairs, I hear metallic noises and when they remove the sack from my head I find myself in an old prison cell where they leave me locked behind bars for the time being.

Later, I get my gag removed and receive something to drink and eat. After begging a lot, I can convince the guy to completely untie me since I will be locked up in my cell anyway. But as he tries to leave the cell and before he can lock the door I attack him. A fierce fight breaks out, however I don't have a chance. I get smacked in the face and pushed to the ground, he steps with his heavy combat boot between my shoulder blades and painfully pins my body down, grabs my hair, pulls my head up and yells at me. He ties me up again, pulls down my pants and has his fun with me...

--
Maybe some day I hope to simulate such an experience with setting a few limits and giving meta consent prior, meaning I generally agree to be kidnapped at some point, but don't know when and how, leaving the details up to the kidnapping crew.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Lara wrote: 1 year ago Kidnapping fantasies are very appealing to me. I like to play rough and be a very uncooperative victim who fights back a lot but always gets subdued in the end.

One of the best aspects is the sudden start of a kidnapping session. I imagine walking down a street in the dark some day, when suddenly a van stops next to me, a number of men or women jump out and grab me. Before I realise what happens, someone stuffs a rag in my mouth and winds tape around my mouth and head while others hold my arms and tie them up. A leather-gloved hand is pressed over my mouth and it pinches my nose shut, at the same time I feel cold steel on my neck, probably a knife. "Keep still if you want to live." I nod slightly, realising I don't have a chance to escape.

A filthy stinking sack is pulled over my head and someone tapes my legs together until I'm transport-ready. My body is thrown into the van, where they've put a mattress for my convenience. How considerate. A long drive begins, I quickly loose track of where I might be and sob and cry.

Eventually the van stops and I get roughly pulled out from the back of the van and carried over the shoulder of a brute male into a building. We walk down the stairs, I hear metallic noises and when they remove the sack from my head I find myself in an old prison cell where they leave me locked behind bars for the time being.

Later, I get my gag removed and receive something to drink and eat. After begging a lot, I can convince the guy to completely untie me since I will be locked up in my cell anyway. But as he tries to leave the cell and before he can lock the door I attack him. A fierce fight breaks out, however I don't have a chance. I get smacked in the face and pushed to the ground, he steps with his heavy combat boot between my shoulder blades and painfully pins my body down, grabs my hair, pulls my head up and yells at me. He ties me up again, pulls down my pants and has his fun with me...

--
Maybe some day I hope to simulate such an experience with setting a few limits and giving meta consent prior, meaning I generally agree to be kidnapped at some point, but don't know when and how, leaving the details up to the kidnapping crew.
“Rough”! VERY! But I love the telling of the story. A choreographing of this scene would be incredible!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic