Seasonal bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Seasonal bondage

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

So here is a question for you or should I say two, the first one being how do you do bondage differently in winter that you would normally in summer? The second being what season do you enjoy doing it in more?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

During the winter, I wear thicker tights when tied-up, or layers such as a 2nd pair of tights over my leotard and tights outfit. I also get tied to the bed more often during the winter, legs and arms together, stretched out like an I, or stuffed in a spandex mummy bag. Winter and early spring are my favourite times of the year to play tie-up games in my corner of the world, where it can get very cold and dry.

During summer is my least favourite, as it can get really hot and humid even with the AC on. Bondage sessions over the summer and early fall tend to be much shorter and farther in between, and the ties are looser.
๐Ÿ’™ Love to be tied-up ๐Ÿ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] I wear thicker tights as well during the winter, especially if we get artic air masses and thing get really chilly.

I love doing bondage during the winter, as I don't sweat at all and I seem willing to stay in bondage for longer periods of time. Also, it's not like there's much else to do. What better way to spend a cold, snowy evening than to be somewhere cozy and bound and gagged!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I have a secluded garden so in the summer can do some self bondage out there. No chance this time of year, too cold and damp.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

captured_prize wrote: โ†‘1 year ago @tiedinbluetights I wear thicker tights as well during the winter, especially if we get artic air masses and thing get really chilly.

I love doing bondage during the winter, as I don't sweat at all and I seem willing to stay in bondage for longer periods of time. Also, it's not like there's much else to do. What better way to spend a cold, snowy evening than to be somewhere cozy and bound and gagged!
Totally agree [mention]captured_prize[/mention] ! Best way to spend those cold North American winter nights!
๐Ÿ’™ Love to be tied-up ๐Ÿ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
BondageAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageAddiction »

I definitely enjoy winter more because I can actually wear some cute outfit or stuff myself inside a sleeping bag, without sweating. In summer it's just so hot that I can't bare anything touching my body which is why I rarely ever do bondage in summer time. Except when there is one cold night, then I use that and really do much.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I suspect I do bondage more in winter because I'm more likely to be inside . of course in a fantasy land I'd prefer to do bondage outside in Summer when I wouldn't have to wrap up in so many layers and thick clothes. Hung from ma tree by my ankles naked :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: โ†‘1 year ago I suspect I do bondage more in winter because I'm more likely to be inside . of course in a fantasy land I'd prefer to do bondage outside in Summer when I wouldn't have to wrap up in so many layers and thick clothes. Hung from ma tree by my ankles naked :D
That can be arranged. :twisted:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: โ†‘1 year ago
JulieG wrote: โ†‘1 year ago I suspect I do bondage more in winter because I'm more likely to be inside . of course in a fantasy land I'd prefer to do bondage outside in Summer when I wouldn't have to wrap up in so many layers and thick clothes. Hung from ma tree by my ankles naked :D
Maybe I should put that in my dark fantasy section, but its not quite as Masochistic or frankly torture with significant risk of death.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: โ†‘1 year ago
Reidy wrote: โ†‘1 year ago
Maybe I should put that in my dark fantasy section, but its not quite as Masochistic or frankly torture with significant risk of death.

No, but it is sexy. You're not alone in wanting to be hung by the ankles.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic