Captured Snapshots/Escape Videos

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Captured Snapshots/Escape Videos

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Does anyone know why Captured Snapshots/Escape Videos stopped production? They had some of my favorite models and I can’t seem to find any of them elsewhere other than on Capsnaps/Escape Videos.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

It's been already some years now, but I don't remember why (or they didn't tell).
I liked the videos and the interaction between the models; it's a shame. But these productions often are based on the initiative of just one person so when this guy (gal) decides it's time to retire, everything stops.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Arkane wrote: 1 year ago It's been already some years now, but I don't remember why (or they didn't tell).
I liked the videos and the interaction between the models; it's a shame. But these productions often are based on the initiative of just one person so when this guy (gal) decides it's time to retire, everything stops.
Yeah, that’s true. Everyone’s initiative runs out eventually. Looking at the owner’s Twitter, he talked about a problem of losing models and I can imagine, being somewhat of a niche market, it being tough to find models on top of beating out the competition and turning a profit.

Maybe we’ll luck out and the owner (or someone else) will restart it.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I was wondering the same thing about Red's Realm.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

I loved those! Nastasia was awesome in those! Anyone know if she still does modeling?
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Evo wrote: 1 year ago I loved those! Nastasia was awesome in those! Anyone know if she still does modeling?
I’d love to see some new content from Nastasia, Jenny, Maya, Shellie and Stephanie. I hope someone on here knows if they’re still out there!
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Valerie is, and will always be a favourite of mine. I believe Hunter still makes content on her personal Twitter account
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago Valerie is, and will always be a favourite of mine. I believe Hunter still makes content on her personal Twitter account
Valerie and Hunter were my favorites back in the days, along with Anastasia(?). Would you care to share Hunter's twitter handle here?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I am not familiar with that site. What about Boundhub? Lots of videos. Lots of models. My favorite: Rachel Adams
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

NabHer wrote: 1 year ago
lanadelgagged wrote: 1 year ago Valerie is, and will always be a favourite of mine. I believe Hunter still makes content on her personal Twitter account
Valerie and Hunter were my favorites back in the days, along with Anastasia(?). Would you care to share Hunter's twitter handle here?
Thank you [mention]lanadelgagged[/mention] , I’m happy to see that she’s still active out there. I did some digging [mention]NabHer[/mention] and she goes by Krysti Meer on Twitter.
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

Btw you guys have probably heard of Chrissy marie? She was in hollyrope and her own site captive chrissy marie! She has retired from modeling! Such a shame i feel like more and more models have retired
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Evo wrote: 1 year ago Btw you guys have probably heard of Chrissy marie? She was in hollyrope and her own site captive chrissy marie! She has retired from modeling! Such a shame i feel like more and more models have retired
She was one of my favorites, that is a shame. While on the topic, I also know that Crystal Frost is done, Cali Logan is somewhat retired (she’s behind the camera now) and I believe Sarah Brooke is done with bondage and is more into fighting/wrestling stuff. I also haven’t seen anything from Ashley Renee for quite a while. I’ll be really disappointed whenever Milf Gigi, Carissa Montgomery or Sandra Silvers retire!
Guyoc22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guyoc22 »

While she never did many sets Daria was always favroite model, but they did always have great models.

I blame there site for my love of feet in hose and hose under pants/jeans/yoga pants :D
Evo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Evo »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 1 year ago
Evo wrote: 1 year ago Btw you guys have probably heard of Chrissy marie? She was in hollyrope and her own site captive chrissy marie! She has retired from modeling! Such a shame i feel like more and more models have retired
She was one of my favorites, that is a shame. While on the topic, I also know that Crystal Frost is done, Cali Logan is somewhat retired (she’s behind the camera now) and I believe Sarah Brooke is done with bondage and is more into fighting/wrestling stuff. I also haven’t seen anything from Ashley Renee for quite a while. I’ll be really disappointed whenever Milf Gigi, Carissa Montgomery or Sandra Silvers retire!
Yeah i love Crystal Frost, such a legend! If Fayth, Rachel Adams and jj plush retires i will be devastated!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]TapeBondage123[/mention] [mention]Arkane[/mention]

There were my favorite as well, and if anyone wants to know I have knowledge of where you can find many of their photo albums since they don't sell those or over 80% of the videos they made. So many of their models were drop-dead gorgeous, and I think my favorite of all the hundreds of models they had is probably Wendy.

Ken and Stacy (she appeared as a damsel in a few scenes) were already middle-aged when they began in 2002. As you know, Ken did 99% of the camerawork and Stacy did 99% of the ropework. That's besides the obvious scenes where one model tied another, the first 7 years featuring some scenes in which one of their models (Kaylie, I believe) actually acting as an assistant (and appearing on camera as a result) doing some of Stacy's dirtywork and scenes like the one photo shoot with Savannah where they then had Jennifer "interfere" in scene after having done a scene on a different part of the same property. That kind of stuff didn't happen much post-2009 when they started exclusively doing scenes in that big warehouse.

In short, I remember Ken saying that the reasons to retire were {1} losing damsels (whether because they were outed, or their significant other disapproved), {2} the battle against piracy, and {3} the desire to do the other things they liked to do (like breeding miniature donkeys and such) while they still were young enough to do so. The sad part is that they shut down the website so you can only not legally purchase the videos they released on the non-subscription CapturedSnapshots and EscapeVideos C4S stores.

[mention]Evo[/mention], most of their models were exclusive to them. They were a little alone being up in the Boston area (aside from the straitjacket bondage guy in Rhode Island), so most of their models were locals looking for extra cash, including Boston area college students. Nastasia, Jenny, Jennifer, Maya, Stephanie, and Valerie were among the "CapSnaps exclusives."

Also no surprise at Chrissy Marie retiring. She's been at it for a longtime now (at least 15 years) on top of a successful career as a PlayBoy model before and during all that.

Our own [mention]TiedAndTaped3D[/mention] has experience with roping up Fayth and Rachel for sure. I'm not sure about JJ though. Check out my interview with him here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19079

If I could get a one-on-one with Ken and/or Stacy like I did with Todd, I would be just over the moon.

[mention]Guyoc22[/mention], story I read is that Daria was outed because of her own spending habits. Her mother caught on to the suspicious spending, Daria told the truth, and that was the end of that. She still did over 20 shoots. No one quite had her acting talents.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago Also no surprise at Chrissy Marie retiring. She's been at it for a longtime now (at least 15 years) on top of a successful career as a PlayBoy model before and during all that.
Thanks for all the information. I'm surprised about Chrissy Marie... because of her youthful looks, I believed she was in her twenties. How silly of me.
Streetladd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Streetladd »

Captured Snapshots was also a favorite of mine!

I happen to know some models by their real name. For example, Jenny, Wendy, Valerie, Donna and Jennifer.
All of those ladies retired from modeling.

Donna, Wendy and Jennifer where exclusive to Captured Snapshots. However, Valerie and Jenny also did some foot modelling for other studios back in those days. Some of these foot modelling images from Jenny can be found on the web, Valerie is hard to find.

I know that all of those women mentioned in this message are having a professional career nowadays, they are on Facebook and all. 😁 Jenny and Donna are both a mom of young children.

Valerie, Donna, Wendy and Jennifer where modelling mainly because it was easy money during their student time, Jenny was more serious in the modelling and I think this was her main income back then, she did a lot of shoots!

Also a fun fact, Daria has also modelled in the non fetish world. She's in a few stock images. 😁

I always wonder if there's a way to get all the albums of Captured Snapshots somehow, if anyone knows I would really love to know! 😊
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Streetladd wrote: 1 year ago Captured Snapshots was also a favorite of mine!

I happen to know some models by their real name. For example, Jenny, Wendy, Valerie, Donna and Jennifer.

Donna, Wendy and Jennifer where exclusive to Captured Snapshots. However, Valerie and Jenny also did some foot modelling for other studios back in those days. Some of these foot modelling images from Jenny can be found on the web, Valerie is hard to find.

I know that all of those women mentioned in this message are having a professional career nowadays, they are on Facebook and all. 😁 Jenny and Donna are both a mom of young children.

Valerie, Donna, Wendy and Jennifer where modelling mainly because it was easy money during their student time, Jenny was more serious in the modelling and I think this was her main income back then, she did a lot of shoots!

Also a fun fact, Daria has also modelled in the non fetish world. She's in a few stock images. 😁

I always wonder if there's a way to get all the albums of Captured Snapshots somehow, if anyone knows I would really love to know! 😊
I know where to find many CapSnaps photo albums if you want. Shoot me a PM. :D
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago @TapeBondage123 @Arkane

There were my favorite as well, and if anyone wants to know I have knowledge of where you can find many of their photo albums since they don't sell those or over 80% of the videos they made. So many of their models were drop-dead gorgeous, and I think my favorite of all the hundreds of models they had is probably Wendy.

Ken and Stacy (she appeared as a damsel in a few scenes) were already middle-aged when they began in 2002. As you know, Ken did 99% of the camerawork and Stacy did 99% of the ropework. That's besides the obvious scenes where one model tied another, the first 7 years featuring some scenes in which one of their models (Kaylie, I believe) actually acting as an assistant (and appearing on camera as a result) doing some of Stacy's dirtywork and scenes like the one photo shoot with Savannah where they then had Jennifer "interfere" in scene after having done a scene on a different part of the same property. That kind of stuff didn't happen much post-2009 when they started exclusively doing scenes in that big warehouse.

In short, I remember Ken saying that the reasons to retire were {1} losing damsels (whether because they were outed, or their significant other disapproved), {2} the battle against piracy, and {3} the desire to do the other things they liked to do (like breeding miniature donkeys and such) while they still were young enough to do so. The sad part is that they shut down the website so you can only not legally purchase the videos they released on the non-subscription CapturedSnapshots and EscapeVideos C4S stores.

@Evo, most of their models were exclusive to them. They were a little alone being up in the Boston area (aside from the straitjacket bondage guy in Rhode Island), so most of their models were locals looking for extra cash, including Boston area college students. Nastasia, Jenny, Jennifer, Maya, Stephanie, and Valerie were among the "CapSnaps exclusives."

Also no surprise at Chrissy Marie retiring. She's been at it for a longtime now (at least 15 years) on top of a successful career as a PlayBoy model before and during all that.

Our own @TiedAndTaped3D has experience with roping up Fayth and Rachel for sure. I'm not sure about JJ though. Check out my interview with him here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19079

If I could get a one-on-one with Ken and/or Stacy like I did with Todd, I would be just over the moon.

@Guyoc22, story I read is that Daria was outed because of her own spending habits. Her mother caught on to the suspicious spending, Daria told the truth, and that was the end of that. She still did over 20 shoots. No one quite had her acting talents.
Thank you for your reply! I would like to know where I can find those albums.

I can understand their reasoning for wanting to retire (I hope I’m retired in my 60’s/70’s lol). I imagine it’s tough to find models and, along with everything you stated, the cons almost outweigh the pros in running a business like that.
MarkBigo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MarkBigo »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago
Streetladd wrote: 1 year ago Captured Snapshots was also a favorite of mine!

I know where to find many CapSnaps photo albums if you want. Shoot me a PM. :D
Just sent you a pm but I'm not sure I'll be able to read your reply. I just tried to read my "welcome" message here and it said I'm not authorized.

Would love to know where to see some sets
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic