Dark Fantasies-part three- electricity

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Electric play is one of my dark fantasies.
I love the idea of being naked, tied tightly to a chair and heavily gagged whilst eStim pads are attached to my inner thighs, butt and soles of my feet.
The shocks are sporadic and of varying intensities and durations. Then I'm left on the chair jerking and squirming at each shock whilst my captor goes about their business, ignoring me as I beg them to put a stop to the shocks.

Additionally, there's a House of Gord video where a woman is strapped horizontally into a prediction device which requires her to bite down on a rubber tube to interrupt the flow of water through the tube into a bucket. As the bucket fills up, she is slowly pulled bare foot first towards a pair of copper plates that are wired up to a shock device. Even when she's fully biting down on the tube some of the water is still passing into the bucket so she can only delay the inevitable but ultimately her jaw gets tired and her feet slowly come into contact with the copper plates whilst she shrieks and thrashes against her restraints.
I'd love a shot on that device.

I say all this but if I ever do get a chance at electric play, it's possible that I get 1 low intensity shock and think "nah fuck that!" :lol:
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Electric play combined in predicament with breath play is one of my darkest fantasies, definitely not something I would do in real life. But the idea of being tied down and gagged, immobilized, by a beautiful and cruel femme fatale, who stares intently into my eyes with a sly smile while she alternatively presses a button that sends electric shocks into my private parts or lets go of the button to pinch my nose shut and cut-off all air, is a huge DARK fantasy of mine. I doubt the fantasy could ever be pulled off in a safe and sane way, so a dark fantasy (never to become real) it remains ! :twisted:
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic