Dark Fantasies-part three- electricity

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Dark Fantasies-part three- electricity

Post by JulieG »

If there are any Moderators who think this is too much for this site please delete the post and warn me. I apologise is advance but hope it is not the case.

There are some thoughts I have from time to time. Drea!s some might say, others nightmares. They are all things I have never tried, probably will never try and with my sensible head on should never try.

1. Flogging.

I love being spanked. Sometimes I've tried something more than simple name spanking. However I i!anime old style flogging. Tied naked in a standing spreadeagle. Mayne between two posta, maybe in a frame like goal posts but arms tied going up and away from my shoulders, legs pulled wide. My tormentors whips me, Mayne with a cane, a.riding crol, flogger or cat-o-nine tails. Maybe I'm being publicly flogged, looking on dozens, hundreds of taunting faces. Maybe I'm in a dungeon blindfolded and gagged, hooded even. Perhaps I'm alone or with another woman, or man, or several all being whipped. Are we flogged together, alternately or does our tormentors give us a dozen or so hits before moving on, leaving me hanging by my wrists until it is my turn again to be beaten.

Will I be whipped then left naked for some hours, overnight perhaps before being beaten again. Three dozen lashes three times daily for a week perhaps.

My dark fantasy.
Last edited by JulieG 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I think what you've described can be fun if it's with the right person and you agree boundaries beforehand. I dated someone a few years ago who very much enjoyed flogging me, I was never injured and it gave me a greater appreciation for people who enjoy that side of their sexuality.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Wow. That story's a bit too extreme for me. I suppose my dark fantasy would be to be tied up in stocks all day, or for several days, gagged,.hands behind my back and tickled regularly on KY bare feet. In a dungeon I could be tied to a rack and tickled, or put on a catherimemwheel, spun round and have my feet tickled as.I turn.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

My guess is that you’re not alone in this fantasy. As long as it’s consensual I see it as appropriate. I would love it myself!
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

I have to echo radarlove67's post; this is something that can be done in reality, even if in a more limited form then the extreme fantasy version (but that is why it is a fantasy, no?)

With the right person, this sort of thing can be a wonderful experience.

For the suggested scenario, a paddle, flogger or riding crop would probably be the best, as they are a fairly gentle if wielded properly (crop would be the 'worst' but there are a lot of different types of paddles so hard to generalize there). A cane tends to be something that cannot be sustained very long, it is more for short, intense play as it is quite the destructive implement.
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago They are all things I have never tried, probably will never try and with my sensible head on should never try.
Well, I think 'sensible' flies out the window when you start getting into wanting to be tied up and at someone's mercy, so I would say you are in good company :lol:.

Curious if you are personally more interested in the humiliation aspect, or the physical pain. Or is it both equally?
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Tied naked in a standing spreadeagle. Mayne between two posta, maybe in a frame like goal posts but arms tied going up and away from my shoulders, legs pulled wide. My tormentors whips me, Mayne with a cane, a.riding crol, flogger or cat-o-nine tails. Maybe I'm being publicly flogged, looking on dozens, hundreds of taunting faces.
I think it sounds wonderful - except I definitely wouldn´t want it to go on for days. For me it would be about the humiliation, not the pain.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Water Torture

This has many forms but all begin with me strapped naked to a noard. I'm strapped down at ankles, shjns, above and below knees, mid and high thighs, waist, above and below cjest, collar and fore head. My arms are strapped to my sides.

First option. The board is tipped backwards so I'm now upside down with my head in a tank of cold water, maybe up to my chest to. I have to hold my breath. I can't move my head. All I can do is slap my hands and feet. The plank I'm strapped to can slide so I'm fully under water or just my head. This is the ducking option.you

Second oprion. Chimese. I'm back on the board strapped down named and blind folded. I'm tilted slightly head down and ring gagged. Water is dripped slowly onto my forehead. It's cold and I'm naked and this goes on for hours. Variations include having the water sometimes dripped into my forced open mouth, or dripped up my nose.

Third option. Waterboarding. You know this. As option two, strapped down naked and ring gagged. When I'm not expecting a wet cloth is held over my nose and mouth, I'm unable to move. I can scream, flap my hands and feet, but can't escape. I feel I can't nreathe. I'm struggling to breathe and more cold water is poured in the cloth. When I feel I'm going to pass out the cloth is removed. I gasp for air but a second later the cloth is back. This can go on for what seems like hours, and it !ight well be.

Option four. Water wheel. This time I'm tied naked spread Eagles to a wheel which is about seven or eight feet diameter so I'm stretched. The wheel is vertical and half submerged. As it turns always part of me is under water, and once per turn my head goes under. But the wheel can be stopped with me vertical, head above water and shivvering. It can be stopped with me upside down, head below water, or I can be held with my head just abive, or just below the surface e.

All dark fantasies but I'd be mad to try any of them I'm sure.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Water Torture

This has many forms but all begin with me strapped naked to a noard. I'm strapped down at ankles, shjns, above and below knees, mid and high thighs, waist, above and below cjest, collar and fore head. My arms are strapped to my sides.

First option. The board is tipped backwards so I'm now upside down with my head in a tank of cold water, maybe up to my chest to. I have to hold my breath. I can't move my head. All I can do is slap my hands and feet. The plank I'm strapped to can slide so I'm fully under water or just my head. This is the ducking option.you

Second oprion. Chimese. I'm back on the board strapped down named and blind folded. I'm tilted slightly head down and ring gagged. Water is dripped slowly onto my forehead. It's cold and I'm naked and this goes on for hours. Variations include having the water sometimes dripped into my forced open mouth, or dripped up my nose.

Third option. Waterboarding. You know this. As option two, strapped down naked and ring gagged. When I'm not expecting a wet cloth is held over my nose and mouth, I'm unable to move. I can scream, flap my hands and feet, but can't escape. I feel I can't nreathe. I'm struggling to breathe and more cold water is poured in the cloth. When I feel I'm going to pass out the cloth is removed. I gasp for air but a second later the cloth is back. This can go on for what seems like hours, and it !ight well be.

Option four. Water wheel. This time I'm tied naked spread Eagles to a wheel which is about seven or eight feet diameter so I'm stretched. The wheel is vertical and half submerged. As it turns always part of me is under water, and once per turn my head goes under. But the wheel can be stopped with me vertical, head above water and shivvering. It can be stopped with me upside down, head below water, or I can be held with my head just abive, or just below the surface e.

The great Jim Weathers did a play on the Chinese water torture for his Bondage Cafe site. The lovely Christina Carter as a purple clad superheroine, tied down by evil Diana Knight and dripped with water onto her head. Looked very sexy.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago

The great Jim Weathers did a play on the Chinese water torture for his Bondage Cafe site. The lovely Christina Carter as a purple clad superheroine, tied down by evil Diana Knight and dripped with water onto her head. Looked very sexy.
Can you post a link?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago

Can you post a link?

Unfortunately not. It was only ever available under their membership site.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Water torture is very cool! I sort of want to try all of the things on your list, and I could ad more. I have tried som water boarding, it was very intense even if it was a "kind" version. And I have been tied up in a bathtub that was filled up with cold water (my head was never under water). I loved every minute of it, even if it was very painful.

I guess you have seen this scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad9WkYggm3s
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago Water torture is very cool! I sort of want to try all of the things on your list, and I could ad more. I have tried som water boarding, it was very intense even if it was a "kind" version. And I have been tied up in a bathtub that was filled up with cold water (my head was never under water). I loved every minute of it, even if it was very painful.

Yes, that is the inverted suspension part of the water torture, strapped down much tighter and naked, but being upside down with most of my body above water adds to the torment. though actually it’s probably wet cloth o ver the face or water dripped up my nose I’d like to experience more.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Treville wrote: 1 year ago Water torture is very cool! I sort of want to try all of the things on your list, and I could ad more. I have tried som water boarding, it was very intense even if it was a "kind" version. And I have been tied up in a bathtub that was filled up with cold water (my head was never under water). I loved every minute of it, even if it was very painful.

Yes, that is the inverted suspension part of the water torture, strapped down much tighter and naked, but being upside down with most of my body above water adds to the torment. though actually it’s probably wet cloth o ver the face or water dripped up my nose I’d like to experience more.

This was a scene from 24, might be closer to your type of thing.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I also had a dark fantasy, still do really. Not as intense as [mention]JulieG[/mention] ’s though.

I have been fascinated by tying up since about 5 or 6, but about ten years ago with the coming of puberty the way I looked at girls at school, neighbours, female teachers, friends mums or mums friends began to change. I began to imagine being captured by one of the older women 30s-40s, and being kept tied up, but not just tied up. By 14-15 I was imagining one neighbour in particular, I guess she was a our 40, divorced, I imagined my mum leaving for the weekend and leaving me in the care of this woman. I’d spend most of the weekend tied up, including tied to the bed , and she would have sex with me tied up. Or press her breasts on my face etc.

As I’d be a child at the time I couldn’t legally give consent, so she’d be the criminal, but it was my fantasy. In reality she probably thought I was some greasy adolescent boy she just wished would grow up and learn to use the bathroom!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago I also had a dark fantasy, still do really. Not as intense as @JulieG ’s though.

I have been fascinated by tying up since about 5 or 6, but about ten years ago with the coming of puberty the way I looked at girls at school, neighbours, female teachers, friends mums or mums friends began to change. I began to imagine being captured by one of the older women 30s-40s, and being kept tied up, but not just tied up. By 14-15 I was imagining one neighbour in particular, I guess she was a our 40, divorced, I imagined my mum leaving for the weekend and leaving me in the care of this woman. I’d spend most of the weekend tied up, including tied to the bed , and she would have sex with me tied up. Or press her breasts on my face etc.

As I’d be a child at the time I couldn’t legally give consent, so she’d be the criminal, but it was my fantasy. In reality she probably thought I was some greasy adolescent boy she just wished would grow up and learn to use the bathroom!

In fairness, I think every straight male at the age of 15 would have fantasised about older women. The classic 'MILF' fantasy has always been there.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I still have that and I'm nearly 55! 😂
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Yes, that is the inverted suspension part of the water torture, strapped down much tighter and naked, but being upside down with most of my body above water adds to the torment. though actually it’s probably wet cloth o ver the face or water dripped up my nose I’d like to experience more.
My wife was at first a little reluctant to do the cloth over my face and pour water on me, but when we started to play she got carried away and at one point she forgot that I was gagged. Water boarding with a ball gag in your mouth, that was quite an experience. Luckily one that I appreciated, but I don´t think I would have suggested it.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago I also had a dark fantasy, still do really. Not as intense as @JulieG ’s though.

In fairness, I think every straight male at the age of 15 would have fantasised about older women. The classic 'MILF' fantasy has always been there.
Point taken but seriously I’m not saying I’ve got a crush on a MILF. I’m 14 and wanting to be tied up, gagged and forced to have sex with a woman almost three times my age! Is That NORMAL.????
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago

Point taken but seriously I’m not saying I’ve got a crush on a MILF. I’m 14 and wanting to be tied up, gagged and forced to have sex with a woman almost three times my age! Is That NORMAL.????
I'm not a psycho-analyst, but I think yes it's normal to want to feel secure and controlled. Having an older experienced woman do that to you is normal. Didn't stop me having relationships with women my age throughout my life, it's just a fantasy. One that you can indulge with women your age, a bit of imagination and some role-play in my opinion. You don't have to go out and find someone who exactly ticks those boxes, it's about finding someone who like to play with you and support your fantasy.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago
Bondageboi wrote: 1 year ago

I'm not a psycho-analyst, but I think yes it's normal to want to feel secure and controlled. Having an older experienced woman do that to you is normal. Didn't stop me having relationships with women my age throughout my life, it's just a fantasy. One that you can indulge with women your age, a bit of imagination and some role-play in my opinion. You don't have to go out and find someone who exactly ticks those boxes, it's about finding someone who like to play with you and support your fantasy.
I’m pretty certain if I did write a story about a 14 year old boy being tied up to have sex with a 40 year old woman I’d be banned pretty quickly. Even if it was told from the boy’s point of view and fully consenting on his part.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I take your point, I was commenting on what's in someone's head not what they upload to here. Shame is a powerful emotion and until I realised that there were lots of people like me I didn't know what to do with my feelings. The pre-internet days were a cold lonely place.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Ahem. Fascinating though your conversation is, I believe it is me to write my third dark fantasy. Electricity.

Essentially two scenarios. In the first I am being tortured, tied naked to a table, electrodes on soles of my feet, buttocks, palms of my hands, either side of my vagina and on my nipples. I'm blindfolded and gagged getting regular shicks. Maybe my gag is a bit which is taken out to allow me to answer then replaced before my next shock. In a variation is am tied down next to someone (male.or female). Who is tied down and wired up like me, nut in our hands are switches we can squeeze. We are both asked questions with true or false answers. Right hand true, left hand false. If we answer incorrectly we get shocked. If we answer correct
Y the other is shocked. If we are both right the one who answers second gets shocked.

The second scenario I am tied naked to a heavy wooden chair. Electrodes on soles of deet, backs of knees, buttocks, under arms, palms of hands and njpples. I'm also sitting on two surgical steel rods which are inside me, they can deli er shocks or vibrate for pleasure . I'm being interrogated again. First they ask me questions they know the answer to. I get shocks if I'm wrong or lying, but vibrations when I tell the truth. Thus goes on until I'm conditioned, then they start slipping in questions they don't know and give me vibrations when I answer them , hoping I've answered rigjt. But they ask them again later, if I give a different answer I'm shocked. Eventually I'm conditioned to tell the truth considtently.

Third dark fantasy.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Ahem. Fascinating though your conversation is, I believe it is me to write my third dark fantasy. Electricity.

Essentially two scenarios. In the first I am being tortured, tied naked to a table, electrodes on soles of my feet, buttocks, palms of my hands, either side of my vagina and on my nipples. I'm blindfolded and gagged getting regular shicks. Maybe my gag is a bit which is taken out to allow me to answer then replaced before my next shock. In a variation is am tied down next to someone (male.or female). Who is tied down and wired up like me, nut in our hands are switches we can squeeze. We are both asked questions with true or false answers. Right hand true, left hand false. If we answer incorrectly we get shocked. If we answer correct
Y the other is shocked. If we are both right the one who answers second gets shocked.

The second scenario I am tied naked to a heavy wooden chair. Electrodes on soles of deet, backs of knees, buttocks, under arms, palms of hands and njpples. I'm also sitting on two surgical steel rods which are inside me, they can deli er shocks or vibrate for pleasure . I'm being interrogated again. First they ask me questions they know the answer to. I get shocks if I'm wrong or lying, but vibrations when I tell the truth. Thus goes on until I'm conditioned, then they start slipping in questions they don't know and give me vibrations when I answer them , hoping I've answered rigjt. But they ask them again later, if I give a different answer I'm shocked. Eventually I'm conditioned to tell the truth considtently.

Third dark fantasy.
This is so intense. Thank you for sharing your dark fantasies with us. I find it very inspiring.
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Lol when I was that age there were some older women who I had similar fantasies about, with some adding tickling and maybe some hot wax and flogs. There's the age issue of course, but you try telling out teen's selves that :lol:
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago Ahem. Fascinating though your conversation is, I believe it is me to write my third dark fantasy. Electricity.

Third dark fantasy.
Thank you for sharing. Electricity is something I’ve always wanted to do to a woman but obviously never have.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic