Sibling Tie Ups

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sibling Tie Ups

Post by guardian741 »

Hey all!
Did you ever tie up (or get tied up by) your sibling? What was the situation typically like?
Did you ask for it, did they ask, or did the force it on you? 😈
What was the normal tie? Normal gag?
How often did it happen?

The only time i was tied up by my sister was when i was taunting her and her friend that they couldnt “make me” hang out with them. I was tied and gagged with duct tape - and only about 15mins. My sister’s friend did threaten to stuff her sock in my mouth - i secretly wished she did!

Anybody else have experiences to share? Do they still continue into adulthood?
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

First person I ever tied was my sister. It was all in the context of sister-brother annoyances that most siblings have as teens and pre-teens.

Typically I'd 'borrow' a pair of my Mum's leather gloves. I'd sometimes wear a balaclava (ski mask to you youngsters) and I'd wait for her to come upstairs or I'd blitz in to her room.

She was 'asking for it' initially after disrupting my spy games and getting my Mum to tie me up. Mum only tied me once and I'd only intended to tie my sister once in revenge. However, I found I liked it, and she didn't seem to mind. I only tied her hands and I'd handgag her. Went on for a couple years at intervals of once every few months. Then it came to a natural end as we both get older.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Being an only child, I never had any experience being tied up by a sibling. I did notice that among my friends who did have brothers (Sisters were usually off doing "girly things," like playing with dolls, or playing "dress up" or "house," and didn't involve themselves in our games. However, there were quietly whispered rumors of brothers and/or sisters tying each other up.)

I noticed that age and size were often factors. Brothers within two years of each other, and especially twins, behaved like they were best friends, while if they were separated by three or more years, the older brother usually looked down on the younger brother as a pest or nuisance, and someone handy to have around if they wanted to get in some knot tying practice. On the other side, with that age difference, the little brothers liked to tie and gag their bigger and older sibs, and the older ones sometimes "lost" a bet or challenge to the younger ones.

One thing that was unspoken, was that big brothers were very protective of their younger sibs. The attitude was something like "If you want a piece of Jeff, you had to go through his big brother, Terry, to get it."

Drawscore
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Yes, actually!

Aside from the occasional instance where a tie-up game would naturally come up between me and my friends when I was growing up; my sister was usually the main person I’d play such a game with, if anyone.

It was nothing too fancy…subtle variations of “Cops & Robbers” where we’d end up chasing each other down & tying each other up.

We watch a lot of the same shows & movies; so a lot of the tying up or gags matches the scenarios of those productions…when we didn’t have rope on hand; we used bandanas, belts & karate belts, or sheets & pillow cases for bindings.

For gags, we used handkerchiefs & duct tape; again, like we saw on TV.

Harmless fun.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Love sibling bondage.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yes me and my little brothers Tied each other often.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic