Gloves

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Gloves

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

They're probably something each and everyone of us used from now and then on a regular basis or from time to time. Especially in the winter that's a certainty and sometimes in the summer too.

As for bondage though well that is a diffrent story all together. I only really found out a few years back when I started experimenting with bondage that getting tied up with gloves on is actually quite a challange as they make it almost impossible to pick away at those pesky knots in the rope or unpick the tape from your hands and that is only if there not already neatly packaged themselves.

So what are your thoughts on them?
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Their great even when they hand gag you, ooh the leather on your mouth
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love seeing a dominant woman in elbow length leather or latex gloves. Such a turn on.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Huge fan of gloves here too! They definitely do add another layer when worn while tied, as picking knots or messing with tape is much harder.

I usually wear latex/nitrile/some kind of medical gloves when I get tied for:
A. The tight and smooth feel is just nice for some reason, pairs well with being bound
B. They can provide some protection if the captor wants to tape my hands up

I’ve even worked gloves into some gags before, either as a stuffing or laying them flat and using them as a muffling layer in a gag.
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

YESYESESYESYESYES
I LOVE GLOVES I LOVE GLOVES I LOVE GLO-

Ok, sure, I like mittens for bondage, but I don't really care about them that much frankly.

I really like soft, fabric gloves, they can be assymetrical like artist gloves, or normal stuff, like the ones you'd see from robbers, or gloves that have the finger tips exposed, or the sexy long elbow gloves......
damn....those...long...elbow gloves....
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I wear opera gloves frequently when I do bondage. I love how my arms look in them, especially with my hands tied behind my back. They're so comfortable to wear that I can spend hours tied up wearing them.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Ducttapeenthusiast
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ducttapeenthusiast »

I would love, love, love, I'll say it one more time just in case you don't get it. LOVE to be tied up by someone wearing gloves
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Sounds interesting. :D
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago I wear opera gloves frequently when I do bondage. I love how my arms look in them, especially with my hands tied behind my back. They're so comfortable to wear that I can spend hours tied up wearing them.
Same as captured_prize says! It is harder to tie knots with them on, so when I do self-bondage I usually tie my lower body/torso first, then put on the gloves and secure my hands.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another yes vote for gloves here :)

They certainly can add another sensual feeling to a bondage game.

Some people may like to be tied wearing them, but in my case, I would just like to clamp my tightly gloved hand over my victims mouth.

I would really enjoy that, and I'd hope my damsel would too, :)
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Another yes vote for gloves here :)

They certainly can add another sensual feeling to a bondage game.

Some people may like to be tied wearing them, but in my case, I would just like to clamp my tightly gloved hand over my victims mouth.

I would really enjoy that, and I'd hope my damsel would too, :)
Amen to that.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Always a good tip to have a spare pair of black nitriles in your pocket. Keeps your leather gloves clean if things get initimate with your play partner. Plus they get to enjoy you slowly taking your leather gloves off and pulling on a pair of black nitriles.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic