Superhero/Superheroine Fantasy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Superhero/Superheroine Fantasy

Post by Corn Boy »

So this is a fantasy I've had for quite a while. Say you're in some universe where superheroes exist. You happen to be a small-time criminal in said universe. You get caught by a superhero/heroine while attempting a carjacking, and you don't give up without a fight. The hero easily subdues you, and places you in bondage to secure your defeat. You are left securely bound and gagged for the police to collect when they arrive. Or maybe the hero transports you to the police station themself after tying and gagging you. Anyone have any other details they'd add to make this scenario even better?
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I love the superhero idea, but I prefer to be the superhero who attempts to stop a villainess' evil deeds, but end up tied up and tormented by her.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

If I was caught. I be webbed up by Spiderman.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Always had fantasies like this but by the villains. Captured by cartoon characters also.
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

I’d love to do the reverse, as in capture a Superheroine. My wife would never go for it, but I’d love to tie her up and gag her while she’s wearing a Wonder Woman costume (her bum would look fantastic in those little shorts). Would be fun, especially if I could use her own golden lasso to tie her up.
Noname6789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noname6789 »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I love the superhero idea, but I prefer to be the superhero who attempts to stop a villainess' evil deeds, but end up tied up and tormented by her.
I like this idea, being a failed hero to end up tied at the feet of an evil villainess, tormented by her for as long as she feels like it.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Noname6789 wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago I love the superhero idea, but I prefer to be the superhero who attempts to stop a villainess' evil deeds, but end up tied up and tormented by her.
I like this idea, being a failed hero to end up tied at the feet of an evil villainess, tormented by her for as long as she feels like it.
These are exactly the kinds of fantasies I have!
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

MrFingers wrote: 1 year ago I’d love to do the reverse, as in capture a Superheroine. My wife would never go for it, but I’d love to tie her up and gag her while she’s wearing a Wonder Woman costume (her bum would look fantastic in those little shorts). Would be fun, especially if I could use her own golden lasso to tie her up.
I wish you godspeed in your efforts because that sounds like an incredible idea :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic