Does anyone else feel this way?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tyler126
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Does anyone else feel this way?

Post by Tyler126 »

Why do I want to be kidnapped and brutally tied up and gagged? Like I want to be literally be FORCED into submission.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Tyler126 wrote: 1 year ago Why do I want to be kidnapped and brutally tied up and gagged? Like I want to be literally be FORCED into submission.
I'm not a psychologist but maybe we like the idea of someone earning our submission? It's not something that should be given up easily, it's something that should be valued and treated with respect. So if we give it up to a Dom then they'd better work for it. I've never been a fan of Doms, especially online, who treat subs (or potential subs) as something to be exploited.

Oh the flip-side it's nice sometimes to be overpowered, to be pushed down and forced in to something; a bit like when your parent makes you swallow some horrible tasting medicine. It's good for you, it will make you better, but you need a lot of encouragement to swallow it down.

Just my opinion.
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago
Tyler126 wrote: 1 year ago Why do I want to be kidnapped and brutally tied up and gagged? Like I want to be literally be FORCED into submission.
I'm not a psychologist but maybe we like the idea of someone earning our submission? It's not something that should be given up easily, it's something that should be valued and treated with respect. So if we give it up to a Dom then they'd better work for it. I've never been a fan of Doms, especially online, who treat subs (or potential subs) as something to be exploited.

Just my opinion.
And a good opinion at that radarlove, Tyler, I would consider the adage that love is manifested by "giving your partner the power to destroy you." Bondage facilitates that exchange of trust that can only really be manifested in certain ways. You are looking for friends or a partner that you can trust so wholeheartedly that you could give them complete power over you. This is a very natural and reasonable thing to wish for.
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago
radarlove67 wrote: 1 year ago

Just my opinion.
And a good opinion at that radarlove, Tyler, I would consider the adage that love is manifested by "giving your partner the power to destroy you." Bondage facilitates that exchange of trust that can only really be manifested in certain ways. You are looking for friends or a partner that you can trust so wholeheartedly that you could give them complete power over you. This is a very natural and reasonable thing to wish for.
Well said. 👍
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

This has got me thinking why I like the idea of being kidnapped, and truthfully, it's complicated. This might sound weird, but my kidnapping fantasies are almost an escape for me. Something about being taken away somewhere then bound and gagged so I can't just run off, it's like a forced break from everyday life.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

I love the idea of a female overpowering me in this way, forcibly tying me up with rope then stuffing a big gag in my mouth and ensuring it's tightly secure. No matter how much I struggle I'm going nowhere.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I can't answer the why part... But I do know I'd love if a strong feminine figure over powered me and refused to let me go... I may try and escape a little. But I know deep down I'd be happiest kept under someone else's control.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

I've been trying to answer this question for awhile now lmao. Makes me worried how I'll react if someone said/did the right things around me how submissive I'd become. I just melttt when someone talks about stealing me away. Add in the bondage mentions and I'm a puddle haha
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I think it's the challenge and adventure of it, many times brought about by what we see on TV or movies, and to a lesser extent, by what we read in books, both hardcover and paperback (including comic books).

The reaction to seeing someone tied up can be anything from "That's weak. I got a six year old cousin that could get out'a that!" to "He looks like he's tied up pretty good. I wonder if I could get out if I was tied up like that, or if I'd have to be rescued like in the book, movie, or on TV."

You look at it or read about it, and deep inside, you know it's not real, but there is a sense of excitement, adventure, and even danger, and the overt or covert wish it could happen to you, then the sudden realization that "This would really be neat fun if my best friend or even my biggest rival was tied and gagged with me." Then you wind up looking for a way to make it happen without being too obvious about it, like approaching a couple of friends and saying something like "Did you guys see 'Daniel Boone' last night? Israel got tied up by an Indian, but it looked kind'a candy assed. I could'a got out of it easy." Sort of a half-hearted 'invitation' for them to tie you up, and if one or both of them bite, and do tie you up, before you get gagged, say something like "Why don't one'a ya get tied up with me?" It might work. It did for a gang of 9-15 year old boys when I was young.

Drawscore
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

RipeForTheTaking wrote: 1 year ago I've been trying to answer this question for awhile now lmao. Makes me worried how I'll react if someone said/did the right things around me how submissive I'd become. I just melttt when someone talks about stealing me away. Add in the bondage mentions and I'm a puddle haha
Hey, if it's consensual and you trust them, you have nothing to worry about. In that scenario, melt away and be as submissive as you want to be!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

I feel exactly the same way. I also want to be tied up very strictly. But why I feel so I do not know, it must be something psychological.
I would like to tell you how it is with me. This is a true story and it happened exactly as I describe it. I was lucky enough to have a friend who supported me.
As a teenager, I was about 14 years old, I was often tied up and gagged by a friend. I had this desire to be tied up very strictly for several years. I asked him one day, just like that, if he would tie me up, he just said yes. we drove to a nearby forest, and looked for a thin tree, out of sight of the paths, to tie me up to. I had collected many ropes of various lengths beforehand, which I took with me in a backpack. He tied my wrists behind the trunk, but not as tight as I wanted it. I told him to tighten it, he pulled it tighter, tighter I said. He tightened the rope until I told him it was now really tight the way I liked it. Okay now I know how you want to be tied, I will tie the other ropes very tight too, you just have to say when it is tight enough, my friend said. He tied me really tight to the tree although I often had to tell him to tie the ropes much tighter. I was tied from the ankles to the shoulders with many ropes very tightly, by him, to the trunk, my body was really stretched around the trunk. I felt very comfortable to be tied so extremely tight, and there was also this exciting horny feeling of the tight bonds. If I had not been tied so tightly, then you could have seen my erect manhood, but it was also hidden under tight ropes.
My friend smiled at me and asked if the shackles were the way I wanted them. I looked at him with glazed eyes and excited red face, and asked him to tie my neck with ropes too. He looked at me surprised and said that I had a total bondage fetish but that he would comply with my request. My friend took a rope about 12 mm thick and tied it tightly around my neck with six rounds and watched me smiling. He asked if the rope was tight enough around my neck, excited I nodded yes because I couldn't get any sound out, then he knotted the rope tightly behind the trunk. Then I asked him to gag me also unyielding and nice and tight. He asked me how long he should keep me so tightly bound. I told him that I wanted to try to stay bound and gagged so unyieldingly and immovably for 20 minutes. Then he gagged me by stuffing a piece of cloth into my mouth until it was well filled. Then he pulled a long thin sock over my mouth and squeezed the cloth tightly in my oral cavity. Finally, he wrapped a wide belt made of an old bed sheet over my mouth and around my trunk and knotted everything tightly. When he was done tying me up he stepped in front of me and checked all the bondage ropes, this took quite a while as he had not spared with ropes. He went around me tugging at the ropes, checking the ropes over my shoulders, chest, stomach, waist, thighs and lower legs, neck restraint and gag everything was tied very tightly, I had no possibility to free myself. I was in heaven, I was in bondage heaven.
My friend watched me while I was tied up and scoffed that he will leave me tied up like this until tonight, and that he can do with his bondage boy what he wants, and too bad it's not raining he would like to see how I would look wet rained and immobile tied up. After 20 minutes he then freed me from the many shackles and said that I had held out well. When all the shackles were removed from me I felt very happy and satisfied. My arms were tingling because the blood was flowing again but otherwise I was okay. We talked for quite some time about the bondage and he promised me that he would tie me up again soon. The next year and a half I was tied up countless times by him, always very strict and tight, but never longer than half an hour. Then he moved away with his family and I found no other friend who wanted to tie me up unfortunately.
;)
KidnappedNatalieCD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KidnappedNatalieCD »

Only in my fantasies would I want to be forcibly kidnapped. In real life I would want any kidnapping to be with someone I gave consent to and we set guidelines. Granted I can understand your sentiment.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

BandG wrote: 1 year ago I love the idea of a female overpowering me in this way, forcibly tying me up with rope then stuffing a big gag in my mouth and ensuring it's tightly secure. No matter how much I struggle I'm going nowhere.
I'm certainly with you there, my friend!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

I fantasize about this all the time. After reading the posts on here, I'm starting to see some commonalities between us that explains why we like kidnapping scenarios so much. It also makes me feel better knowing that this isn't as unusual as I once thought.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic