Over the shoulder carries

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gormi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Over the shoulder carries

Post by Gormi »

The question for damsels - do you like being carried over your captor's shoulder? Why? Do you fantasise often about it? Is it something that you'd love happening to you when being kidnapped?
I am extremely curious to see the damsel's perspective on this trope
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’m a little too curvy for most men to Cary over their shoulder. Looking out for my hunky firman to rescue the trussed up damsel from the burning building, then put the fire out before untying me, and maybe taking me home before untying me :oops:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

As a slimmer guy, I've always imagined it to be quite embarrassing to be carried over the shoulder whilst bound by a stronger woman.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago As a slimmer guy, I've always imagined it to be quite embarrassing to be carried over the shoulder whilst bound by a stronger woman.
Oh definitely. I'd love to experience it though. Carried by a woman or a man while helplessly bound and gagged. I think it's because you're almost reduced to an object at that point.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

BandG wrote: 1 year ago
Reidy wrote: 1 year ago As a slimmer guy, I've always imagined it to be quite embarrassing to be carried over the shoulder whilst bound by a stronger woman.
Oh definitely. I'd love to experience it though. Carried by a woman or a man while helplessly bound and gagged. I think it's because you're almost reduced to an object at that point.

Same. Not so much by a guy, but definitely by a girl. Almost treat like a sack of spuds.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

BandG wrote: 1 year ago
Exactly! Have tried to be carried away tied up and Gagged by a big guy (my wife’s ex), and I remember that i felt reducered to a sack of garbage. Quite humiliating!
Gormi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gormi »

I invite damsels to speak out about this topic. I am really curious to learn if and why you like being transported over your captor's shoulder.
Also do you like when a kidnapper is holding you by the butt when being carried?
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

I like how humiliating it is for the victim as a total sign of defeat, I like a lot of non-con stories and roleplay so usually there is a struggle and a feisty character feeling frustrated they are being handled so easily, plus it is just very hot to me if I was either of the two, tho I’d probably only be carrying women unless I was somehow taller and stronger than the guy lol
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

This is something I fantasize about all the time. Unfortunately, I'm a little too big to be carried over the shoulders. It makes me wish I was a petite damsel. The idea of being carried over someone's shoulders while bound and gagged is an exciting thought!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

I always liked imagining I would be carried off over the villain’s shoulder because I’m a fan of melodramas and that’s how the dastardly moustache-twirling villain in a cape and top hat carries off the fair maidens in his fiendish clutches. And I think it can be a bit humiliating for the damsel as the villain is really showing off how helpless she is. She’s completely in his power and clutches and he can just carry her off like she’s a sack of potatoes. I have definitely fantasized about being carried off like this to be tied to the railroad tracks.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I’m a little too curvy for most men to Cary over their shoulder. Looking out for my hunky firman to rescue the trussed up damsel from the burning building, then put the fire out before untying me, and maybe taking me home before untying me :oops:
Thats most certainly the dream, but tbh I’m looking to get captured by a hunky fireman as well.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I'm too big for most people to carry like that, but I absolutely love the idea.
Gormi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gormi »

I am so grateful for the replies.
I hope to see even more contributions.
What do you feel while being carried over the shoulder? Or maybe you have some fantasies involve it.
I invite you to share them ;}
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

I'm a 4'10 filipina girl so I'm very small!😂
My hubby get somehow very excited when he have to carry me over his shoulder and since he is a firefighter, he know very well how to pick up people😂.
According him, my exposed butt looks so good when he carry me because it appears bigger and more rounded🍑 (he loves taking selfies mirror with me on his shoulders.)
Then I'm perfectly exposed to some light spanking in that position.
He usually walk me around home till I start kicking my feet.
Gormi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gormi »

Silver_noro wrote: 1 year ago I'm a 4'10 filipina girl so I'm very small!😂
My hubby get somehow very excited when he have to carry me over his shoulder and since he is a firefighter, he know very well how to pick up people😂.
According him, my exposed butt looks so good when he carry me because it appears bigger and more rounded🍑 (he loves taking selfies mirror with me on his shoulders.)
Then I'm perfectly exposed to some light spanking in that position.
He usually walk me around home till I start kicking my feet.
And do you feel happy when he is doing that? Feeling like a true damsel? Enjoying being carried by a strong man?
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

I'm ok with that; as long as my hubby is happy, I'm happy too =)
You don't need to be strong to lift me up anyway😂
For sure, I much more prefer a shoulder ride than being carried in arms like a baby😂
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

HerNameJulia12 wrote: 1 year ago
JulieG wrote: 1 year ago I’m a little too curvy for most men to Cary over their shoulder. Looking out for my hunky firman to rescue the trussed up damsel from the burning building, then put the fire out before untying me, and maybe taking me home before untying me :oops:
Thats most certainly the dream, but tbh I’m looking to get captured by a hunky fireman as well.
Captured by a fireman? That’s an interesting one. How about you tie me up, then our hunky firman arrives to rescue me but has to tie you up first, so then carries me to safety ( boot of his car) then throws you in to join me before taking us both home?
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I mean I've carried my wife and she was every bit of 225 lbs. Of course my lower back was sore the next day but part of it was because she was struggling and wasn't tied up 😅
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

illest wrote: 1 year ago
I mean I've carried my wife and she was every bit of 225 lbs. Of course my lower back was sore the next day but part of it was because she was struggling and wasn't tied up 😅
Ok, this makes me hopeful that maybe I can actually be carried over the shoulders, as I'm about 40 lbs lighter. It's something I want to experience so bad!

leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago
Ok, this makes me hopeful that maybe I can actually be carried over the shoulders, as I'm about 40 lbs lighter. It's something I want to experience so bad!
I think someone needs to gather together all of the male and female bodybuilders out there to form an OTS carry service for us larger forms (though you're certainly petite compared to many of us).
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago
I think someone needs to gather together all of the male and female bodybuilders out there to form an OTS carry service for us larger forms (though you're certainly petite compared to many of us).
Never thought of being 6'2 and around 185 lbs as petite, but I guess it's just a matter of comparison. This made my day :D !

Oh, and if that service existed, I would use it all the time!

illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

leconteur wrote: 1 year ago
Never thought of being 6'2 and around 185 lbs as petite, but I guess it's just a matter of comparison. This made my day :D !

Oh, and if that service existed, I would use it all the time!
That would be a cool service that I would like to both offer and be a recipient of. Of course the latter would be impossible for me as I'm 6'3 and 265 lbs but I've always fantasized about being bound to a dolly or rolling rack and being carted around 😳. Honestly being bound on anything with motion and either being transported, spun, or hoisted is a huge turn on for me. Like being bound on a seesaw or merry-go-round.
HerNameJulia12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HerNameJulia12 »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
HerNameJulia12 wrote: 1 year ago
Captured by a fireman? That’s an interesting one. How about you tie me up, then our hunky firman arrives to rescue me but has to tie you up first, so then carries me to safety ( boot of his car) then throws you in to join me before taking us both home?
Oh but if i tie you up I’d just want you all for myself, I’d hate sharing you. But both of us being tied by a hunky fireman does sound exciting.
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

Gormi wrote: 1 year ago What do you feel while being carried over the shoulder? Or maybe you have some fantasies involve it.
I invite you to share them ;}
I feel completely helpless and in the villain’s clutches. I know I can do nothing to resist and my fate is to be tied to the railroad tracks or placed in some other dire peril. I fantasize I’m a melodrama damsel in distress and this is definitely in my fantasies where I’m carried over the shoulder of the dastardly moustache-twirling villain in a cape and top hat.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Kyman2tieu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kyman2tieu »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago This is something I fantasize about all the time. Unfortunately, I'm a little too big to be carried over the shoulders. It makes me wish I was a petite damsel. The idea of being carried over someone's shoulders while bound and gagged is an exciting thought!
I’m sure I could carry you without a problem. Tie your wrists, ankles, gag you and hoist you over my shoulder, my hand firmly holding your ass to keep a grip
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic