Best bondage in film and tv recently?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Best bondage in film and tv recently?

Post by Katievick24 »

I know there’s been a couple similar threads, so I’ve put “recently” in the title, but what has been your favourite tied up and/or gagged scenes you have seen recently. For me was seeing margot Robbie in a couple ties in the suicide squad when I went to see it with a friend, I hadn’t seen any previews so both her scenes were a shock to me, still can’t believe she was ball gagged in the 2016 film, tho it was really short and a slightly dark scene.
Hopefully not long until she’s gagged again
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Tanisha Sharma in the Indian serial Ali Baba Dastaan e Kabul. She plays a princess who is captured and placed in a cage while chained. Later she is tied aoh and chloroformed, then dragged away with her hands tied. She then suffers a similar fate later in the series once again captured, tied and chloroformed. Great stuff, especially if you like period dramas.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Both Malignant and new the Chucky movie (Childs Play) had great scenes with wide tape gags and the damsel being tied up with arms over head.
MrFingers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrFingers »

The recent remake of Dune has a pretty good scene with Rebecca Ferguson, who has her hands tied behind her back, her ankles tied, while she’s OTM gagged and strapped into the seat of an aircraft, to be flown out into the desert and thrown to the sand worms.

She had a pretty hot gag scene in the last Mission Impossible film too, although I wasn’t a fan of how she was tied, with this weird self strangulation setup, that tightened a ligature round her neck when she struggled while tied to a chair.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

MrFingers wrote: 1 year ago The recent remake of Dune has a pretty good scene with Rebecca Ferguson, who has her hands tied behind her back, her ankles tied, while she’s OTM gagged and strapped into the seat of an aircraft, to be flown out into the desert and thrown to the sand worms.

She had a pretty hot gag scene in the last Mission Impossible film too, although I wasn’t a fan of how she was tied, with this weird self strangulation setup, that tightened a ligature round her neck when she struggled while tied to a chair.
Though I don't like peril situations in most cases, I loved that neck tie setup she had, it was dramatic! :mrgreen:
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Fiona dourif in the chucky TV series has a great scene where she's tied up in Jennifer Tillys trunk with a massive tape gag and then later chair tied by Jennifer tilly. Really great episode, I think it's episode 6 of season 1
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Chucky TV Show and American Horror Story NYC
Bunnyo

Post by Bunnyo »

The 2009 movie NINJA.
It has an entire scene where they show someone in actually good Shibari and blindfolded
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Bunnyo wrote: 1 year ago The 2009 movie NINJA.
It has an entire scene where they show someone in actually good Shibari and blindfolded
I decided to look this up as my partner practices Shibari. Wow! I'm going to ask him to practice on me more.

Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
IvyCoveredWalls
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IvyCoveredWalls »

FBI International had a nice one. Agent was playing decoy for another women. Wrists were tied, and she was gagged. What made it nice was, being tied up was her idea
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

brianspage.com is a great database on bound and gagged ladies in film.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

Grace Fulton and Meagan Good get all tied up with loads of cables in their sexy superhero suits in the Shazam movie, first I thought it was a cgi thing like Natalie Portman in thor but it looks like they’re really tied up on set, live a classic damsel superhero tied up!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Kate Mara in “Captive”, 2015. First, her hands are duct taped in front and put in a bath tub. Later, the bad guy takes her to the bed, re-tapes her hands behind and then taped her legs from her ankles to her knees. The tape is over her jeans. Based on a true story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic