Bondage in dreams

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bondage in dreams

Post by Treville »

The other night, I had a lovely dream: I dreamt that a cute girl from work was wrapping me up with duct tape. Unfortunately, I woke up before she had finished securing me, but it was still very nice and the feeling was with me all day. The girl in question wasn´t at the office today though ... 8-) ;)

Have you ever dreamt about being tied up? How was it?
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Hopefully that dream is a sign of things to come! I dream of bondage from time to time; the most recent one was of me being kidnapped and tied up with duct tape. I usually wake up before it gets good and then can never pick back up on the dream when I fall back asleep lol
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I dream of bondage all the time and I can hardly remember dreams where I haven't been tied up in some way. I'm glad to hear other people dream of bondage too.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Writing "Bound to Have a Good Time" has gotten to me, last night I dreamed of bondage (happens maybe once or twice a month typically) in which a classmate took me on a dare, and I had duct tape bound and gagged her and was engaging in some gentle anal sex (definitely the story doing it to me as I find it frightfully unsanitary) with her. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 1 year ago Hopefully that dream is a sign of things to come! I dream of bondage from time to time; the most recent one was of me being kidnapped and tied up with duct tape. I usually wake up before it gets good and then can never pick back up on the dream when I fall back asleep lol
In this case, it safe to say it´s not a sign of things to come, but on the other hand, it was a good inspiration for future bondage play with my regular partner (in the dream the girl taped my legs in a very interesting way that I would like to try). Cool to hear that you also dream about bondage - but I know what you mean about waking up to soon. Sometimes I can continue the event in the dreams in my mind in a sort of half-waked state. Not really the same thing, but never the less rather nice.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I dream about it regularly. Full scenarios and storylines come from my dreams. Those nights don’t always result in the best night of sleep
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Solarbeast wrote: 1 year ago I dream of bondage all the time and I can hardly remember dreams where I haven't been tied up in some way. I'm glad to hear other people dream of bondage too.
That sounds very nice! :-)
AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago Writing "Bound to Have a Good Time" has gotten to me, last night I dreamed of bondage (happens maybe once or twice a month typically) in which a classmate took me on a dare, and I had duct tape bound and gagged her and was engaging in some gentle anal sex (definitely the story doing it to me as I find it frightfully unsanitary) with her. :lol:
Cool dream! Could you link to the story? I could probably search for it, but that would make it easier to find.
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago I dream about it regularly. Full scenarios and storylines come from my dreams. Those nights don’t always result in the best night of sleep
I can´t imagine why! :D
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Treville wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago I dream about it regularly. Full scenarios and storylines come from my dreams. Those nights don’t always result in the best night of sleep
I can´t imagine why! :D
Inconceivable!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Cool dream! Could you link to the story? I could probably search for it, but that would make it easier to find.
Right in my signature! Bound to Have a Good Time! Merry Christmas!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 1 year ago
Right in my signature! Bound to Have a Good Time! Merry Christmas!
How could I not see that? :D Anyway, thank you and Merry Christmas!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

As much as I fantasize about bondage, I suprisingly dream very little about it. In fact, most of my bondage dreams are pretty forgettable.

Oddly enough, the bondage dream I remember the most happened when I was 17. In my dream, I was wearing a 90's style black mini dress, black pantyhose, and heels. I was kneeling and was bound and gagged. My hands were tied behind my back, ankles tied together, and was otm gagged. I was surrounded by armed men and couldn't understand what they were saying. I don't know if I had been kidnapped or was the victim of an armed robbery. Another thing I remember was struggling a lot and feeling really helpless.

Then my alarm went off and I had to get up to go to school :( .
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
subintights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subintights »

I unfortunately rarely get to dream of bondage. Recently however, I had dreamed of being overpowered by four stunning women, and as they were discussing on how they were going to tie me up, I woke up :(

Really wish I got to suffer what they had in store for me.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I once had a dream I was being put in an amazing shibari (?) Tie and could have sworn I felt more relaxed after I woke up from the dream.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

So, I had this dream yesterday and thought to share it. Turns out, there are five threads about bondage dreams; if you're interested, here are the other four:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14221
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2029
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1351
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=421

Well, in my dream I was in a used books store, and I came across a book called Billie und Zottel. Now, in real life this is a series of books aimed at tween girls who are interested in horses, and since I never was part of that stratum, I wouldn't look twice at such a book. So imagine my surprise when I saw that the girl on the book cover was tightly bound and gagged!

I opened the book and read a bit, and it turned out to feature tie-up games prominently. The book was full of (consensual and nonsexual) bondage fun. Billie and Zottel were two girls who were tied up all the time, on the pony farm, during Christmas dinner, you name it.

I remember one slightly unsavoury part, where the girl used a red cloth to clean up some mucky water that the dog had tipped over. When she was finished, the other kids jumped at her and tied her up, and used that red cloth to gag her. They didn't know how dirty it was, and when she got nausea from it, they immediately freed her and were very very apologetic.

What a discovery! I searched the book store for more books of that series, I wanted to have them all.

Perhaps this dream was inspired by a buried memory of
Jennifer in the stable. And now I wish such a book series really existed.
U+101D3
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

uemndlr wrote: 11 months ago So, I had this dream yesterday and thought to share it. Turns out, there are five threads about bondage dreams; if you're interested, here are the other four:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=14221
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2029
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1351
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=421

Well, in my dream I was in a used books store, and I came across a book called Billie und Zottel. Now, in real life this is a series of books aimed at tween girls who are interested in horses, and since I never was part of that stratum, I wouldn't look twice at such a book. So imagine my surprise when I saw that the girl on the book cover was tightly bound and gagged!

I opened the book and read a bit, and it turned out to feature tie-up games prominently. The book was full of (consensual and nonsexual) bondage fun. Billie and Zottel were two girls who were tied up all the time, on the pony farm, during Christmas dinner, you name it.

I remember one slightly unsavoury part, where the girl used a red cloth to clean up some mucky water that the dog had tipped over. When she was finished, the other kids jumped at her and tied her up, and used that red cloth to gag her. They didn't know how dirty it was, and when she got nausea from it, they immediately freed her and were very very apologetic.

What a discovery! I searched the book store for more books of that series, I wanted to have them all.

Perhaps this dream was inspired by a buried memory of
Jennifer in the stable. And now I wish such a book series really existed.
Thank you for the links and for telling about your dreams. I love to be tied up in riding boots (and pictures/stories about boots and bondage), so that is probably a book I would like as well. :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic