Who tied and gagged you first time? And how it felt?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Hi lexi, welcome

If you allow, I tell speaking from the other side of the fence, mine, the Villain.
Just a damsel feels something deep in feeling helpless and captured, fear but at same time, "butterflies in the stomach" so the villain, who must be kind and reassuring especially at the beginning, intrepid and "protective" perceives not only his own sensations, but also those cause to the damsel.
It's wonderful if you perceive that the girl you bonding, and you are also responsible for her safety, she fells beautiful sensations, such to
wish that moment would never end.
Seeing her struggling with the ropes, the knots, defenseless, barefoot, who surrenders unconditionally, in the total abandonment of her condition.
Indescribable. An exchange of energy between the villain and damsel.
Unfortunately, a lot of luck is needed, I speak as a villain, for these things to happen, a girl, even if she has submissive inclinations, must be able to
trust, and the damsel, she's right. All time.

Sorry for my imperfect english language, im form north Italy.
Merry Christmas to all
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago
Monty wrote: 1 year ago
Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago

Hey, me too. My sister was pretty alright with using gags, though.

What was the game? Just to see if you could escape? Or like a crime game?
Just to see if I could escape, no real game to it. I was only in the tape for about 7 minutes. Way too short imo.

How did your sister tie you up?
The first time with my sister: wrists tied behind my back with a bandana (actually pretty hard to slip off; couldn’t work the knot), legs tied together with a blanket that had been on-hand, and gagged with an OTM gag. A simple game where she got to kidnap me…a nice introduction to what would become a semi-routine game for us.
Fun, very fun. I wish what me and my sister did was semi-routine. But it was only the once
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

[mention]Lexidamselvictim[/mention]

Hi Lexie and welcome.

My first time properly tied up was a girlfriend at university.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Hmm, well I don’t have a good proper first time being tied story unfortunately haha. Mainly consists of a female friend tying my wrists crossed behind my back after getting a turn to hogtie her with the scarfs she had, and another time an ex gf hog tying me and spread eagle! Super fun stuff, but still waiting for that a girl who knows what she’s doing with proper binding material!
No harm in wanting to try new things!
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I guess that I was about 13 years old, when I was Tied up for the first time. A couple of classmates (guys) Tied me to a chair with my hands behind my back. I remenber the feeling that I was helpless and captured. Years later I found out, that I actually liked the feeling of helplessness.
Then later, guess I was about 30, I was Tied up by my wife’s ex boyfriend. Almost like the first time, he tied my wrists behind my back, tied me to a chair and Gagged me with his socks. I remember the feeling when he ordered me “hands behind your back”, and the feeling of the rope being tied tight around my wrists. That was so nice!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My older brother. He duct tape me to a chair and gagged me with an OTM ZZGag. And it felt great.
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

I have vague memories of being tied up during cops and robbers as a child, but not gagged. If memory serves, the first time is was actually bound and gagged was by my best friend. I was goofing around while we were packing my stuff up (I was switching apartments) and there was a roll of transparent packing tape around. She took the roll and taped my wrists and ankles, not before plastering a few strips of tape firmly against my lips and leaving me to "struggle" in my bed.
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I have not been gagged much.

The first time I remember being tied up was when I was very young, maybe 4 or 5. I was a very rambunctious child. My mom would take me and my brother to my grandparent's house once a week. One day I was pretty out of control and my grandmother said if I didn't calm down she would tie me up. I thought it was funny so I let her do it and she started at my ankles and wrapped rope all the way around my body, pinning my arms to my side, cocooned. She laid me on the ground and I was helpless. I remember my mom coming to pick me up and I felt embarrassed and tried frantically to escape to no avail. I remember my grandmother thought it was hilarious. That is probably where my interest in tie ups began.

I seldom got tied up when young. Years later when I was 11 or 12 I remember talking my friends into tying me up. They tied my wrists together behind my back then tied me to a chair, my wrists crossed and ankles tied together, in the upstairs of the house where nobody ever went. I thought they would stay around and watch me try to escape but after a few minutes they left me. I remember trying to escape and feeling a bit scared when I couldn't. It took quite a bit of time before I was able to loosen the ropes enough to free my hands and escape. My friends were surprised to see me free but they had not come to check on me. I never knew if they would have.

I loved the feeling of being left tied like that and would love to do it again, even to this day!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I was bound and gagged for the first last year. After a scene with my sub, I asked her to tie and gag me. She tied me in a chest harness box tie, tied my ankles, and ballgagged me. I was in my boxer briefs and lied down on her legs and struggled while she played with my hair.

As a switch, it was a taste of what I've been wanting. It was comfortable, arousing, and made me want more. I'm low-key looking for a lady top.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

My mistake.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... phy#p99501

This is the story of the first time I got tied up.
Tyscarftied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyscarftied »

My older sister tied me up real good when I was younger. At first I hated it, but the more and more she did I soon started to enjoy it
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Tyscarftied wrote: 1 year ago My older sister tied me up real good when I was younger. At first I hated it, but the more and more she did I soon started to enjoy it
Would love to hear more about this! Why did she tie you up? Did/how did she gag you? How long were you typically tied for?
Tyscarftied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyscarftied »

guardian741 wrote: 1 year ago
Tyscarftied wrote: 1 year ago My older sister tied me up real good when I was younger. At first I hated it, but the more and more she did I soon started to enjoy it
Would love to hear more about this! Why did she tie you up? Did/how did she gag you? How long were you typically tied for?
She tied me up because she wanted to embarrass me in front of her friends and take pictures of me in girls clothing. She would hogtie me usually for 1-2 hours. She used a lot of different gags. Typically her scarves and bandanas but would also use tape. Thanks for asking!
Jessicuh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jessicuh »

I was 15 and hung out with a group of friends. We were at a friend's place and I was hogtied on a bed with jumping rope. He didn't want his mother to notice anything so he put bed covers on top of me. We all hung out in his room, and when his mother came in I would pretend that I was tired and just resting. After a while he put a strip of duct tape on my lips.

How I felt? I absolutely loved it and I didn't want to be untied. After an hour or so I was (sadly) untied.
StealthCharlotte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthCharlotte »

I haven’t had my first time yet. I can’t wait though. I hope it’s soon.
Apparently I’m not aloud to put contact info here. Kind of annoying since the message system on here doesn’t refresh on its own. But anyway, if you want to get to know me message me.
PanelGaggedPrincess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PanelGaggedPrincess »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago @Lexidamselvictim

Hi Lexie and welcome.

My first time properly tied up was a girlfriend at university.
It was the same for me too! As for how it felt, it was one of the most exciting experiences of my life.
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

My actual girlfriend for anything "serious" (tied to bed in crossed opposition and gagged with duct tape).

With my former girlfriend we tried, but it was just using "fake" handcuffs.
StealthCharlotte wrote: 1 year ago I haven’t had my first time yet. I can’t wait though. I hope it’s soon.
I understand it, but better to wait the right person for givinig full trust and who can understard your desires. I had to wait more than 15 years for eating a person who wanted to play some TUGs.
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

Lexidamselvictim wrote: 1 year ago Hi all.

I am not sure if i am posting on the right topic. Let me know if not.

I am sure some of you here been bound and gagged, whether self tied or someone tied you. I would just like knowing you guys felt once you were bound and gagged. Helpless, excited, scared but still excited etc.

My first time bound and gagged was on the floor in the basement by a guy friend. Bound with ropes, legs and knees, wrists tied behind my back, secure 4 strips of tape gagged with an ankle sock stuffed in my mouth. Struggled there too. I was a bit scared yes first time bound and gagged but an exciting feeling too? Definetely helpless as well.

Anyone else have a similar feeling to that? What was it for you? Feel free fo share if you like!

Thank you
A German guy I met in the UK. After complex talk due to language barrier he chair tied me and gagged me w a cleave gag. Wonderful.
SwitchException
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchException »

JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago

I am sure some of you here been bound and gagged, whether self tied or someone tied you. I would just like knowing you guys felt once you were bound and gagged. Helpless, excited, scared but still excited etc.

My first time bound and gagged was on the floor in the basement by a guy friend. Bound with ropes, legs and knees, wrists tied behind my back, secure 4 strips of tape gagged with an ankle sock stuffed in my mouth. Struggled there too. I was a bit scared yes first time bound and gagged but an exciting feeling too? Definetely helpless as well.

Anyone else have a similar feeling to that? What was it for you? Feel free fo share if you like!

Thank you
A German guy I met in the UK. After complex talk due to language barrier he chair tied me and gagged me w a cleave gag. Wonderful.
Did it happen suddenly, or you introduced the subject during your talks?
Discord ID: SwitchException#4987
Kik: SwitchException
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

SwitchException wrote: 1 year ago
JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago

Thank you
Did it happen suddenly, or you introduced the subject during your talks?
Gradual.
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

JennyTied wrote: 1 year ago A German guy I met in the UK. After complex talk due to language barrier he chair tied me and gagged me w a cleave gag. Wonderful.
Wow, I'm impressed that despite the language barrier, you managed to build both the trust and communicate desires/needs, and have a good experience. Super cool.

As for me, my first time was when I was about 10 years old. It was summer, and as part of games, my older sister and two female friends (all 15 or so) kidnapped me in front of a group, bound and gagged me to a chair, and paraded me in front of the others kids. I recall feeling both embarrassed and excited at the time.
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

Jessicuh wrote: 1 year ago I was 15 and hung out with a group of friends. We were at a friend's place and I was hogtied on a bed with jumping rope. He didn't want his mother to notice anything so he put bed covers on top of me. We all hung out in his room, and when his mother came in I would pretend that I was tired and just resting. After a while he put a strip of duct tape on my lips.

How I felt? I absolutely loved it and I didn't want to be untied. After an hour or so I was (sadly) untied.

What a nice experience👍 Why did they tie you up? Did you ask them to? And how many were they?☺️
cboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cboy »

nobody has tied and gagged me yet sadly. hopefully one day.
cboy#3466
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic